Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #13

Jodie259 Guest

So good to hear from you Sheree... and don't you DARE be sorry for the long post. (We would be upset if you didn't tell us everything). As you can imagine, we have all been worried about you and Lachie (and Wade). Although you don't appear to have any definate answers, it seems that Lachie is showing some positive signs. I bet you wish they could just find something that has caused all this drama! But then, it's best to be nothing... and a condition that he will just grow out of.

Thanks for taking the time to write this post to us. We appreciate it, and realise that you are totally sleep deprived, and have been worried sick. So it's a big effort to write a detailed post to let us know. Thanks.

Hope everything improves from now on and Lachie is fighting fit in no time at all. One day you will look back on these last few months and... well, you won't laugh about it.

Have a great weekend Sheree.... hugs to you, Lachie and Wade.

Sheree ~ so good to hear from you and i'll definately second every thing Jodie has said and i'm also sending a nice big cyber hug hope everything gets sorted soon for little lachie and you and wade and Lachie get to spend some quality stress free family time together
    Last edited by ~shazz~; November 17th, 2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: told you before i can't spell

Big to you Sheree, little Lachie and Wade.

Thanks for the update.

Hope things comtinue to look up for you. You're still in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

Well girls, went and say my boss yesterday and I am officially returning to work full time on 5 Feb. My hours will pretty much be as normal 8.30 to 4.30 instead of 5, but I have told my boss that it might have to change to 4.15 or even 4.00 if the trains are psycho and don't let me meet up with the child care. It costs about $5 per every minute I am late, and he understands this, so it should be okay.

So..... this means I have two months to go from my L's to my P's. Yep, I am so anxious and nervous about it but it has to be done. It might sound ridiculous but it's the third time I have been on my L's so its a MAJOR hurdle for me.

The appt with the psych on Wed went well. My PND is looking up but talking with her is also raising other old issues I have had. I have social anxiety, but only in large group situations with people I don't know, and also re my driving. I thought I was just shy with new people, but it is so much more than that. Ladies, please please please send some calming vibes my way.

Other than that all is okay. Both Katy and I are sick with the flu and I feel a bit like [email protected] I think its the ridiculous change in weather. I Worse than Melb... Sorry Melb girls.

Mark's back is almost back to normal which is just as well as he returns to work on Monday.

I think I might go put my flannies on and go to bed. Yeah, sounds like a plan.

Enjoy your weekend girls...

Over and out.

Jodie, couldn't have said it better. Sheree, welcome home, hang in there and I'm sorry.

Mummy ~ WOW Phoebe makes Em seem like a giant LOL. He is now almost 8 kgs and 68 cms long! I don’t know what his HC is though! I have a headache now as well. I hope yours went away!

Shazz ~ Very quiet in here today. I will probably look to getting some Tupperware next year. A bit strapped for cash right now with Christmas and all. I think the idea of a mystery host Tupperware party is great. It also means that those wanting to purchase Tupperware without having a party have the chance to win host gifts without the stress of a party. Good luck with the christening!

Kim ~ Is your house clean now? I can’t believe you’re both having the christening on the same day. Best of luck with it! I know what you mean about Emerson… I swear he is a May bub LOL. Its frustrating at times. When we go out he won’t just sit in his pram anymore. Has to be out and about trying to eat all the other kids food and toys LOL. Left him for 2 seconds today and came back and had to pull out chewed up tissue in his mouth He is definitely keeping me on my toes.

Sheree ~ Wow what an ordeal. You are all going through so much right now. I hope Lachlan starts gaining weight for you and you find out what is causing all of this. Sending you lots of and I second everything Jodie said too!

Leanne ~ First of all its great to hear that your boss is great about it all. I think its great that your psych has diagnosed you - now you can work towards a solution. Sending you lots of calming vibes and best of luck with getting your P's! Hope you are feeling better as well!

Well we meet up with friends today. Got a little too much sun even though we were in the shade and not only am I burnt but so is Em I feel terrible! Got dishes to do and a few other things but I really ought to study a bit more. I’m suddenly really nervous… more about getting there LOL but I’m sure it will all be fine. I better go and get myself organized though! Have a great weekend girls!

Sheree: Welcome home honey!!! We missed you! I will text you anyway but I'll come look after the boys tomorrow so you can get yourself organised ok? (and have a rest if you need it).

Personals tomorrow....I have not long got home from IL's. I worked back 3.5hrs today (not sure if I'm getting paid for it yet) Poor Jayden was at IL's all day and then they asked me to stay for dinner as I didn't get there until nearly 6pm then Chris was coming when he finished work at 8.30pm and of course SIL's and niece's had to come over knowing Jayden was there......so we didn't get home til now.

Have a good night (what's left of it hehe)

oxoxox

HAPPY 7 mths RYAN!!!! I can’t believe how fast its gone!!!

Nat: SIL and her hubby are under heaps of stress…TTC for the past 6yrs (about) $100k+ and they are also renovating their house, which that alone would be enough strain on a marriage. I think they are going to counseling as long at her hubby turns up! Young Emerson is one clever bubby!! SIL#5 waved at Jayden the other day and he copied her…I was so shocked as he’d never done it before (that I’ve noticed at least hehe). Poor you and Em with the sunburn…..I have cream for Jayden but do you think I know where it is? I’ll have to buy more I think……Good luck with your STAT!!!

Kim: Apparently (heard from another SIL) her hubby said he’d go ahead with the egg transfer process but may not be around for the baby. I just hope that once they conceive he realizes how much he loves her. I can’t wait to see pics of Darcy’s dress!!

Christine: I hope Riley’s teeth settle down…..Jayden is having a tough time ATM with it too….he has a whale squirter bath toy that he rubs along his gums so hard the poor thing. Have you tried Dymadon? I was told panadol was very nice compared the the Dymadon (which is why I got it) its not much cheaper but I find it works with Jayden….He has a very runny nose with teething and it helps dry it up overnight….of course each bub is different though. I hope you had fun at your nutrimetics party!

Vic: How are those bush fires going? I heard about them on the news last night!! I am so scared of fire!! We have a small bush across the road from us and there was a fire there about a month or 2 ago…..lucky it was only small….but the road is fairly wide and there are no overhanging trees so unless the wind was really bad we were at no risk anyway.

Karen: That’s great Phoebe coped well with her needles….Jayden gets his on Tuesday, he got a temp last lot so he goes ok this time

Good luck Kim and Shazz for the christenings tomorrow….I can’t wait to see pics of both!!! I keep reminding Chris to organize Jayden’s but he keeps putting it off….It doesn’t bother me but it will his family!!

We had another bad night last night but it didn’t help that I didn’t go to bed until 1.45am then was up at 3.30am, 4.40am,5am and Chris brought Jayden in just before he left for work at 6.45am…….Oh and he changed Jayden’s (pooey) nappy before he brought him in!! Yesterday he brought Jayden in with a pooey nappy so I had to get up anyway and change it. I better get in the shower before this boy wakes up…….

Have a great day girls!!
    oxoxox
    Last edited by Tannis; November 18th, 2006 at 08:43 AM.

:eek: My Baby is 7 Months

Happy 6 Months EM

HAPPY 6mths EM!!!

coopersmummy Guest

Hi everyone! I'm new here!

I'm Erin, 21 year old Mummy to Cooper Mikyla McKenna, born 29th May 2006. Her dad, Michael (also 21) and I have just gotten back together after splitting when I was 3 months pregnant (he's always been around for Cooper though!)

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.. and *waves* hi to Corie too! (Poor Maddy's not been well, so she might be MIA for a while )

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.. anyone else from the Sunshine Coast (QLD) area?

Hi Erin and welcome to BB!!

Congratulations on the birth of Cooper!!Thats great that you and Michael have gotten back together!!

Look forward to getting to know you too!!

Afternoon Everyone! Just thought I’d get a quick post in before I went out again. We had a great day today at a Christmas Expo – so much fun and I found some really great Christmas presents!! Now I’m heading out to our Adelaide BB Christmas dinner – will be an early one though because as you know I have the STAT tomorrow!

Tania ~ I was shocked when Em did the waving thing as well. We were walking around today and he was sitting there with his hand straight out waving away. I can’t get him to do it on command yet though. Whoo hoo for Chris changing a dirty nappy!! You must get so tired at work you poor thing – I’d be stuffed!

Shazz ~ Happy 7 months to Ryan!!

Erin ~ Welcome to BB and welcome to Bubs born in May (or April or June lol ) That is excellent news to hear that you are back with Coopers Dad! Can’t wait to get chatting with you.

Well I best be off if I want to get there on time. Have a great weekend folks!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Afternoon Ladies...

~ HAPPY 7 MONTHS RYAN ~

~ HAPPY 6 MONTHS EMERSON ~

Well I thought I had escaped any drama's with Phoebe's recent immunisation, but NO...the next day (yesterday) she was soooooo grizzly, slept only a total of 2 hours during the day which just isn't like her. So by last night she was so grumpy and extremely over tired. The first part of the night I lost count how many times I got up to her. All is well again today, and she is back to her old self.

Erin ~ welcome to may babies...congrats on the birth of Cooper. Great to hear that you and your partner have gotten back together...and just in time for Cooper's 1st Christmas, so wonderful.

Nat ~ Enjoy the Adelaide Christmas Dinner. Good luck for tomorrow. I hope your dream of being a Midwife one day comes true.

BBL

Wow so quiet in here today and tonight.....

Nat: Stuffed is an understatement!! I get so tired that I can't sleep!! I was up til 1.30am this morning...I am hoping for an early night tonight though as we are visiting Sheree and Lachie in the morning. I hope dinner was good!! And .......
    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!

Karen: Good to hear Phoebe is ok again but poor bub for yesterday!! I am getting worried about the needles now!!

Vic: Good thing you don't live there still!! I would be s***ing myself if fire was on my back fence LOL. SIL is so desperate to have kids now...I don't think anything will stop her now....She is very stubborn and determined...she will cope if she does it alone. Least you got washing done....I did one load of towels and only put them in the dryer about half hour ago...I should have put them on the line but I was too lazy LOL.....Jayden has been exactly the same.....but he has been sooo happy when I'm with him and he's been so cuddly today.... he gave me the most beautiful kisses and cuddles all day!!

Jayden and I lounged around all day today.....although I did have a shower I didn't get out of my boxers until about 5pm!! Didn't get to do gricery shopping til 6pm!! Whick was the first time I have been shopping on my own (with Jayden only) in ages!! Jayden is usually in his pram and pushed by someone else while I have the trolley but tonight he was in the trolley and he loved it...looking around at everything and laughing, blowing raspberries. One woman was going past and she stopped turned around and said " Oh my god! What a beautiful baby you have!!" Of course I said thankyou and Jayden looks at her pokes out his tongue and blows LOL it was so cute!! I hope he doesn't do it when he's older though LOL.

MIL had bought Jayden an Avent cup with the spout thing....he had been using it as a teether and rubbing it against his gums....he was doing it again tonight but wrapped his lips around it and he must have sucked and got some water!! His eyes lit up and he let go of it and laughed....He gets so proud of himself when he does things for the first time. He also had some Vaalia yoghurt tonight for the first time and he ate the whole tub....He was shuddering (iykwim) every now and then but kept opening his mouth for more.

Ok so my bub isn't crawling yet LOL but I'm proud of him anyway hehe....Although he has almost mastered the commando crawl only he goes in circles LOL..He will get there!!

Well I can hear Chris snoring away on the couch so I think I'll be feeding the dogs and cat tonight....then off to bed for me!!

Nighty Night girls and bubs
    oxoxox

Just thought I'd check in on my way to bed and you have been a chatty bunch tonight!! Really tired but just wanted to say...

Tania ~
    Ok so my bub isn't crawling yet LOL but I'm proud of him anyway hehe
    I am cringing in horror here thinking I've been an over enthusiastic proud mummy here and I've been boasting too much??? I am so sorry if I have!!!

LOL Nat I was just joking.....I would be doing the same thing!! All I was saying is that he isn't as good as that yet....I wish Jayden was crawling already....actually maybe I don't LOL.....Don't take offence, I wasn't being nasty...I'm sorry

Shouldn't you be in bed anyway Miss Natalea!!! You have a big day tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by Tannis; November 18th, 2006 at 11:15 PM.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Tania ~ I wouldn't worry to much that Jayden isn't crawling. Phoebe still isn't rolling very well and she has only just learnt how to get her knees up under her. She is just happy to be on the floor, with a toy in her mouth, kicking her legs into the air and chuckling away at her silly brother. I just think at least I know where she is and she isn't crawling around and getting into any mischief. But in saying that, it is great when they start to get around by themselves and you just want to bust and TELL THE WORLD...

Nat ~ there is absolutely nothing wrong with being an enthusiastic, proud mummy....you have every right to be, this is what life is all about. Emerson is your little man, your treasure, the joy in each and every day. Again good luck for tomorrow, don't forget to let us know how it all went.

Kim & Shazz ~ Best wishes for a wonderful day on Sunday, looking forward to seeing the pics.

Good Night X

Good Luck today Nat

oh got to start getting ready i'm so nervous no one will show up i have had one person RSVP and that is his god mother doh i know my sister will be there and her family but why oh why can't people do the right thing

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast