Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

Yeah that is more what I am dreading, he just needs so much attention at times, when I leave the room he starts crackin up.

Yeah it gets difficult at times. Have you got anyone to help you?? Is wade staying home from work??

Wades parents will be back from there 5mth holiday, so that will be good.

God forbid if I asked my Mum to help, she just chucked a wobbley at me tonight and said alls she does when she comes to our place is work! Geez, and it was like I didn't even say thankyou. Gosh I will love helping out my kids for their whole lives without bloomey complaint!

Whoo hoo for Damien winning Idol!!!!!

Kim ~ I hope Darcyís temp comes down soon.

Sara ~ That sounds like a lovely Christmas. I grilled pork Ė it wasnít the greatest.

Jodie ~ WTG Shaun. We donít have any competitions like that up our way. Iíd be as proud as punch LOL!!

Sheree ~ Glad to hear that Lachie is still going strong on the solids. Itís good to have you around again as well!!! Was your mum serious?? Thatís a little harsh considering the circumstances.

Vic ~ Love the new ticker!!! Iím not over Christmas yet but give me time LOL.

Just catching up quickly whilst I avoid housework. I am so disorganized and its so untidy here. I'm starting to feel heaps stressed about it BUT at the same time I am so lethargic its not funny and I just can't be bothered. Hopefully I start to feel better soon. I feel like I've done a thousand sit ups from all the coughing I've been doing. My nose is red raw and is peeling from blowing it too much. My lips are dry - my ears are blocked! Oh woe me rofl... My dinner wasnít that great in the end and Em managed to interrupt me half way through bring on bed time. Then I can sleep and I wonít feel guilty for sitting in the middle of a messy house and doing nothing!!

Ohhhh there was someone I had to welcome from the other threadÖ will pop back in tomrrow and find out who. BB is taking forever to load for me tonight and I just canít be bothered waiting!!!

OHHH doh I knew I shouldn't have read your post, they haven't quite announced it here yet LOL

Oh and yes my mum was. Guess she was here when I had my caesar too and I worked her to the bone too, but it really hurt me in these circumstances I just haven't had time with all the happenings to keep the housework up to date. So I know what you mean too Nat re: housework, my life feels disorganised when my housework is not up to scratch, I hate living in a mess, but to your credit you are sick, just relax it is enough just lookin after a little one really. Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by Lea13; November 26th, 2006 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Double Post

OH NAAAT!!!!

LOL It hasn't been announced here yet......Now I know haha YAY for Damien!!!

HAPPY 6MTHS JAYDEN

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JAYDEN!!

Wow - Damien won idol!! I kinda thought he would. He has such a versatile voice. That song of his is great too!

Sheree - That is a bit harsh!! I have my moments with my mum too!! She tries to pull the sh*t on me every now and then. I just say alright i am going. I can do that now!!

Nat - I'd give the housework a miss if i were you. Just relax and try to get yourself better. Have you got any of that aloe vera gel stuff?? That is good for adding moisture to your dry area quick. I use that when i get a cold and i am red and raw under the nose area and around the mouth. Hope you feel better soon.

Well i am off to bed now. Very tired. Been arguing with brent all day about petty things and have had enough.

Talk in the morning.

Ni Night
    Last edited by Ilithyia; November 26th, 2006 at 10:36 PM.

Oh I am so sorry everyone. For some reason I thought that it was live and on at the same time in every state... I've got no idea why I thought that. I feel so so so bad

Agggh its all good Nat, I don't have time to follow it or watch telly for that matter, so didn't really worry me.

OMG OMG OMG - gee I am doing that alot lately aren't I?

I decided not to put the machine on at all last nite (so 10 hours that normally amounts to) as my child is a terrible sleeper now and we get up more then 15 times a night atm. He had 525mls of milk yesterday and within that I had to put 200mls down the tube as he didn't want it but knew I had to keep his fluids up to him espeically seeing as he is having 3 solid meals during the day (to loosen up his stools - by which yesterday he did 3 massive poos).

Anyway he slept all nite,think I put the dummy in one, I have had a full 6 hours sleep myself and don't know what to do with myself. I woke at 4.30am wondering what the hell, my screaming tossing figeting baby next to me. Must have been that machine upsetting him all nite, I always thought it was, but knew even though he is drinking better he is still not having enough for the day as the paed wants him to atleast have 710ml at 1 1/4 strength formula, but I gathered surely that has changed now seeing as he is eating so much food now. So will sus that out with him at our appt on Friday.

My child is sleeping again YAY!

I gave him a bottle at 5am while he was asleep, just so he doesn't wake up screaming and hungry and to get his mls up to 655 for that day, so I think we have done a mighty fine job. Can't believe he is still asleep and I am on the computer at 5.30am. I was so pleased I just had to get on and tell you all.

I am also thinking if he can eventually go without a feed all nite and the 5am one, he might just drink some of that 200mls during the day that I had to put down his tube and we will be rid of the tube forever!!!!!!!!!!!! Did ya hear that FOREVER........

Gee I feel good, 6 hours straight, hasn't happened in a very very long time. This child of mine never ceases to amaze me.

So for the record up until 5am he had been asleep for 7.5hours, so now we are up to 8, and he is still asleep. My good little boy, I chatted to him last nite he was in such a good mood (which is unusual between the hours of 7pm and 8.30pm) and told him he had to sleep thru for mummy as daddy was away.

Wade has gone to Tieri for a couple of days to get our newsagency business sorted and underway which we should take over late late January at this stage.

Ok now feeling tired again, might go back to bed LOL.
    Last edited by shereejoy; November 27th, 2006 at 05:47 AM.

Morning Ladies,

YAY LACHIE!!!!!!!!!!

That is excellent Sheree. Just as Vic said....thing DO look like they are on the mend.

Well feeling a little icky today girls!! Off to the Dr thisarvo to get the big confirmation!!! I am still a little worried about what the result is going to be! I should'nt be by now. 2 positives is 2 positives.

Brent is off too see about some work thismorning. I am going to ring around and see if i can get some temp work while he is'nt working so he can look after Briley. I still can't belive our circumstances. Just when i thought everything was alright. That is a real kick in the guts!!

BBL to tell you what happened at the Drs.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JAYDEN!!!

Its so good to hear things are finally looking up with Lachie Sheree. Fingers crossed you can get rid of the tube for good soon. YAY on the sleep as well - that would make a world of difference.

GL @ the Dr's Sara I'm sure everything will be fine. Temp work sounds like a great idea as well. I hope Brent finds something this morning.

Kim I don't know if I mentioned it already but I went to another scrap booking party on Friday night. My mum bought me the Creative Memories Mini Guillotine and the Corner Rounder!!! I'm so excited - they're my first real tools!!!! I'm sure to get more stuff for Christmas as well - so I'm slowly building up my collection! The page I did when I was there was excellent as well! (well I thought it was LOL)

Em is just watching Hi 5 right now. Its the only thing that has kept him still LOL. Feeling better again today - I think I finally might be past the worst. I might attempt some housework today - nothing drastic though LOL .

Wow Sheree that's excellent!!!

Nat you didn't ruin it for us, but I was a bit gobsmacked he won. About your housework girlie...I have OCD so I really know how stressful mess is (I have EVERYTHING in evenly spaced rows), but your house will not fall down. You will get it done eventually. Give yourself a break, you sound terrible. The only thing I hate about our George Foreman is the cleaning! It's a PITA. Oooh those were my first tools too!

Welcome to 6months Jayden!

GL this arvie Sara. Hope you find some work hon and that Brent gets a break too.

Might put the chrissie tree up today. Bought some sticky tape to start wrapping pressies too.

Sara - with my pregnancy with Lachie, AF is never late and I got a really feint positive and also some negatives, but mainly very feint positives, went to the doctor and it came up negative and he told me to go home and wait for my AF I was obviously just late! What tha......... So I requested a blood test, and what would ya know that watermelon belly wasn't just in my imagination and I have a baby, funny that. I felt like going and shuving my stick right up his, u know where. Needless to say I never went back to him.

Wish me luck girls, I'm going cold turkey on the wrapping tonight as I'm worried she's going to suffocate herself when she continually rolls around in the wrap....not sure she's ready to stop being wrapped but she's been sleeping really badly again. And I couldn't get a sleeping bag this afternoon.
    Vic, where did you see the cheaper ones???

wishing you luck Kim hope Darcy settles for you

well i have the worst flu i have had in probably the last 10 years i feel retched i have an ear infection and i'm swallowing razor blades as big as my fist and i have what it feels like a semi truck parked on my chest my DH thought he'd better get up to ryan lst nite but my boy had other ideas there was no way in hell he was going to take the bottle so i had to get up any way and so did DH cause i couldn't hold him my arthritis in my hands has flared up really really bad so i'm off to the doctors tomorrow i hope he sleeps well tonight i brought brauers teething relief today anyone tried it please tells me it works

Oh matey, you sound awful too. I've tried the calm, and I think it works.

Kim ~ WOW I didn't know you had OCD. I seriously did think the house was going to fall down . I did catch up on some washing at least and managed to cook Em some more food finally. I found the George Foreman easy to clean? GL with stopping the wrap cold turkey. I was given a few sleeping bags at my baby shower - I have a bonds one and 2 Winnie the Pooh ones. I think they were from Big W and Kmart if that helps. They weren't too expensive either. Did you put the Christmas tree up?

Shazz ~ It does work just follow the dosage correctly though. Sounds like you've got what I've got - its horrible isn't it? I hope you feel better soon hun.

Well Emerson is asleep :eek: I'm sure this means an early start tomorrow but at least I can get some stuff done tonight. I have two loads of washing to hang out, dishes to clean, and an inbox to sort through. I might make some fudge or do some scrap booking as well! Oh the joy of a child free evening to myself!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast