Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

Default Babies Born May 2006 #15

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum
    Last edited by Lea13; November 26th, 2006 at 07:23 PM.

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

This sucks....temp back up to 38, still trying to cool her, and shes cranky....grrr

Wow - we are little chatter boxes today!!

Have you tried water kim???

I thought i was going to be first....you sneaky little thing you!! He He!

Yep, she's happy to drink water out of a cup, stripped her off, more panadol, bath, cool washer....it's not ever really that hot here today either.

Well i spse thats all you can do to try and make her comfortable. If she gets any hotter i would take her back to the hospital. Its not right. Do you have any other hospitals around you that you can go too?

Yeah it's fortunate that we do....

Don't the Poms suck at this match?

I'm not watching the cricket. Brent is watching that d**khead Tom Green Show on austar!! He think its soo funny. I think its pathetic myself!

Well we are having a mighty quiet one this year. Brents family are all heading down south to where Brent grew up. Mum is working and my brother and sister will prolly go to my step-dads place.

We were just going to invite some friend who have no family up here out to our place but they got in first. So we are going to there place and they are cooking US a massive lunch!! I am looking forward to it cause i know Alison can cook real well!! Mmmmm Mmmmm.

Shame i can't have a few shandies now either!! Oh well!!

Jodie259 Guest

OMG OMG OMG... I am one PROUD mummy !!!

Shaun and I have just returned from our local shopping centre where they held a baby pageant. And my little man won THREE trophies, two sashes, and a Russ soft toy!!

He won: "ideal child", "star of the show", and "cutest child" in his age group.

There were HEAPS of babies too... I would say around 50+... and some stiff competition!!

I just had to share this with someone... DH is at soccer, so he won't find out for an hour or so.

Wtg jodie and shaun i'd be proud too wooohoooo

YAY SHAUNY!!!!!!!!!

Thats great news Jodie. I bet you are so proud!!

I'd like to nominate Briley in one of those comps one day. Maybe when she is a little bigger. You don't see them much around here. Not for babies Briley's age anyways.

Thats great!!

Wow Jodie that's very exciting!!! I'd be proud too.

Sara I don't even know who that is....sorry about this morning I forgot I signed on.

Yes Vic I know how ya feel!

Nat do you know you put September 2006 at the top of this thread???

WTG Shaun what a clever little boy.

Kim - Lachlan is extremely hot and I am dreading when we move west, think we will be hybernating in a/c all day long and might invest in a little shell pool too! Even though he is hot his temp is never high, always think it is and then I take it and it is all good. Hope she improves soon for you.

Tania - WTG glad you gave him an earful. Alls I can say on Jaydens feeding is OMG he is a little piggy, maybe increase his solid meals and decrease his milk. Just a thought.

Nat - hope you feel better today honey.

Ohhh who else I am brain dead sorry. Been working all day and I am buggered, getting my house into order and packing to go away AGAIN! I am really sick of packing and upacking let me tell you.

Uh that would have been me LMAO. I copied and pasted in a rush and forgot to change LOL. Just about to cook myself some dinner on the George Foreman... its the first time I've used it so I'm excited hehe

Enjoy your dinner Nat.

Vic at this stage last January, golly gosh just don't know how I am going to pack up a house with a child, although he has been much easier of late since eating solids YAY!

Well who's been little chatter boxes this arvo then!!!

Kim - Yeah i figured thats what would have happened. Tom Green used to be married to Drew Barrymore for a while there. He is a real tripper!!

Sheree - Moving sux hey!! It was really hard us moving this time cause we moved about 45km's away from the old place!! Cleaning was hard too cause Briley would always crack up when i was trying to scrub with bleach!! So i'd have to pull the gloves off, tend to her and then go back to cleaning!! Good luck with it all!

Nat - Yeah i want one of those grills! I have heard they are really good for losing weight. What are you grilling on it?? We had steak, mash and veg for tea tonight. It was real yum!!

I am so tired the last few days. I have been getting a few headaches to. I still can't believe i am pg. I am going to call the Dr tomorrow to see if he has any spare appointments. I think ill just go to the same Dr i saw while i was pg and the one Briley see's now. He is pretty good.

Not much on here. Just watchin the Oz Idol finale....I wonder who's going to win. I want Jessica to win. Damien is good too though.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast