Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #17

Jodie259 Guest

And bummer about the trojan Sara. My DH was banned from my computer as he was always downloading crap!
    So he got his own computer - and thankfully - because he's had to wipe his entire drive 3 times because of trojans/viruses/bugs....
    He's not even allowed to look at my computer!

Just a quick one ladies, glad you and your bubbas had a nice day.

Lachlan got far too many pressies indeed, but he gets bored easily so they won't go astray at all.

I got a USB memory stick and a food processor and I was told the night before that I am getting another one when we go to Hervey Bay on the 30th for a week. Mmmmmm..... wonder what that might be, could it be a ring, AN ENGAGEMENT RING, and he wanted to announce it in front of his family when we are their??????? Probably not, so I am not getting excited as I will again be sorely disappointed.

Feel so tired today might go for yet another snooze.

Have a nice day everyone.

morning ladies oops i mean afternoon
    went to see night in the museum ( sp ) today quite funny but it did drag a bit in places
    where are you all ??? off recovering from xmas ??? i'm so lonely come and play with me

Hey there everyone, it's a bit lonely over here too. The past few weeks have been go go go and now its like, where is everyone?

Guess what?!! Kaitlyn's cracked her first tooth! Bottom right. There's only a tiny bit but it sure is sharp and when I give her bonjella she almost sucks my finger right off. Poor little thing, it must hurt. She's off her food. Has only had one bottle (150ml) and a banana today. Won't eat or drink anything else. What to do? She'll eat when she's hungry yeah?

Shazz, what was Night in Museum about ? (OK besides the obvious lol) I haven't heard anything about it? What ages is it for?
    I am bored too, DH and bub are asleep and DDs are *****ing at one another, luckily the oldest is going babysitting soon.
    Does anyone else feel like all they've done is eat for the past few days??? I am now eating for something to do or because the food is there, not hunger.
    I am listening for the phone cause my brother's wife is in hospital having their first baby (my first ever niece or nephew) and I am very impatient and eager to see what it is and have a cuddle. My brother had banned me from telling anyone where they are so I can't even call anyone!!. I may have to delete this post too lol.

Well you all came on when I decided to go out didn't you?
    OMG I'm so unfit!!! Thought I'd give the blades a whirl this arvie. My my I had forgotten how much exercise it actually is. Guess I better get my finger out. Can't chase baddies like that.

Christine it has Ben Stiller and that bloke Kate Hudson is with in it. BS is a guard at a museum and all the exhibits come to life....Yes all I've done is eaten. Paying for it now though.

Vic - that's weird about DH's mates wives...

Don't know whether it's good news or not about Katy's teeth Leanne. Hope she's feeling better.

I went up to ToysRUs today to get a stroller they had advertised - of course they didn't have any.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; December 27th, 2006 at 06:09 PM.

Hey Christine,
    Night in the museum is about a divorced dad that keeps letting his kid down by not being able to keep a job and he keeps moving so he needs a stable job he gets the job at the natural history museum and a little more then he bargained for the exhibits come to life ( i won't give away the plot ) it is very cool how they made it all come together worth a watch

he he didn't see Kims post doh

That sounds quite good, might take the girls to see it in the holidays.
    Kim where did you rollerblade?? I hope you are wearing correct safety gear (yes I know I sound like a mum) Jess broke her arm on her roller baldes when she was 11, the only time I didn't insist on wrist guards etc. the nurses at the hospital made me feel like a bad mother cause she wasn't wearing them.

Out at the Regatta Centre at Penrith. It's a 5km track. No wasn't wearing a shred of protection. Left my helmet at mum and dads. But I've never had any knee or wrist guards - sounds dumb but I feel like I'm too old now - how could I be cool then?

Had great intentions for tonight - ironing and scrapbooking, but I couldn't be stuffed, might go to bed......

What's everyone's New Year's Resolutions?????

mine is to lose weight and get on top of our debts,,, yours?

Hey All!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you all had a great day!

We had a fantastic Christmas. Surprisingly enough Em was really into all of his presents and had a great time. He got so much :eek: I have no idea where to put it all. A lot of it is still under the tree as I'm not sure where its new home is going to be LOL.

Sara ~ Buggar about the Trojan. I hope you get it fixed soon. LOL @ banning Brent. Glad to hear Briley enjoyed her presents!! I hope you pick up soon as well! I hated that feeling in the first trimester.

Kim ~ Poor you being up that long with Darcy!! Grr at the IL’s – I never quite got the point of getting a heap of stuff they won’t be able to use for years! That book sounds adorable. YAY for the rollerblades! I have a pair as well but there is no where around here for me to use them – way too hilly LOL I’d kill myself!! And how cute would Darcy have been on that quad bike!! And when do shops have the stuff they actually advertise LOL – no that would be expecting too much!!

Mrsmac ~ LOL @ Emma sleepwalking like that on Christmas Eve – that’ll be a great story to tell in years to come. Sounds like you had a busy and fun Christmas. Hehe @ having to delete your post – are you an aunty yet?

Jodie ~ OMG @ you buying Shaun presents for next year already!!! That’s amazing! Your Christmas does sound drama filled doesn’t it?? I hope your Dad is ok now! Hehe @ your DH having his own computer!!

Sheree ~ LOL @ Lachie having such a short attention span – that is Em all over. He plays with one thing and within 2 minutes is on to the next thing. The only thing that keeps him occupied longer then that is pulling things off a shelve or out of a draw!! An engagement ring – how exciting!!! I thought you were already married though LOL… ooops!

Vic ~ I am starting to agree with the friends over family stuff. WOW at getting the kids golf gear – that is an excellent idea. I would never have thought of that… mostly because I’m not a golf fan hehe! I’m glad that the kids had a great day (go the pizza for lunch) and pfft to the unwanted comments! Not too sure about the wives not turning up – how close to you are them? It is annoying when they phone up to rush them along though – grrr.

Leanne ~ WHOO HOO for Kaitlyn!!! She’ll eat when she’s hungry – will probably go off it all for bit though.

Shazz ~ Night in the Museum looks great.

That's as far back as I can see for personals so I'm going to stop there otherwise I'll be catching up for a week hehe!

Em is currently climbing his rocker which is against the desk and trying to climb onto the desk :eek: Dear lord he is only 7 months old... then when he realises that he can't do this he starts crying mum mum mum... and I move him off so he can crawl back on and start the whole process again! And they say babies are smart lol!

I really need to book Em in for his 6 month shots next week. He was sick for a bit there and then I didn't want to do it right before Christmas!

I was going to ask what present was their bubbas favorite but I realized that I can't answer that myself because Em loves so much. He loves his Learning Puppy and ALL of his books. He also loves his other Talking Teddy which says cute things in a childs voice like 'I love you' and 'I'm a good bear' (VERY cute hehe). He loves all his FP Rollaround range. He also loves this giraffe he got from his great gran. Its only small and makes a sound like a horse when press its belly (I have no idea why it sounds like a horse LOL) but he loves it. Starts laughing just when he sees it!!

Em is going really well - he is scooting around so fast now. He did get a walker as well but is distracted by all the colour and noise that even with the power switched off he sits down to play with it rather then trying to walk!!

Hmmm I'm gonna hazard a guess and say this is gonna be a long post!! I might cut it short. Will be around a lot more now hopefully. I've got a very messy house to clean as I've been ignoring it the past few weeks. Despite being a SAHM I feel as though I'm in holiday mode LOL - it just must be this time of year!

So what does everyone have planned for New Years Eve??

OK my edit isn't working so I'm just posting again LOL.

My news years resolutions:

* To eat healthier
    * To pay off my personal loan
    * To start saving for a holiday
    * To scrap book more
    * To study hard!
    * To learn how to use photoshop!!

And Kim I wouldn't wear the protective gear besides a helmet either LOL! Bad me!!

And my good intentions when out of the window weeks ago hehe!!

Though I have to admit to receiving HEAPS of great new scrap booking stuff so I can't wait to do a few pages and try out all my new tools!!

Hi Nat so nice to hear from you and thanx for noticing my post re: engagement ring. I am probably wrong, but heres hoping. I really do think that he might just be taking me somewhere to get my name changed by depole though, as we have spoken about it, seeing as where we are moving too everyone just knows us already and assumes we are Wade and Sheree Mcleod. So yes it will be good to have a name change as I am still carrying my previous married name which has always felt so weird. But hey even if he does that he can atleast get me a ring too hey! Nothing on the credit card yet though, what a snoop I am hehe.

Jodie259 Guest

HI ladies...

My new year resolutions:
    * stop spending so much time on the computer - particularly in the evenings
    * spend some time focusing on my business...
    * get better organised - housekeeping, business etc.
    * and as always - LOSE WEIGHT.... starting with the weight loss challenge that I've set up... (got around 30+ people joining up already!). Anyone interested - send me an email/pm.
    * and get pregnant again. Want a 2nd before/around my 40th birthday!

Sheree... I noticed the engagement ring comment too... and I hope that you get one. But I thought you & Wade were married too! You seem like an old married couple!

Must tell you all to check out the new photos site of SHAUN !!! I had to create a flickr site just for him. The link is below. You can see all the latest Xmas photos.

Sheree I can understand how you feel about the previous married name sounding weird. I changed mine back to my maiden name for that reason! Hehe at snooping on the credit card - I would be too LOL . I so hope that is what you get!! I can't wait to hear what it is anyway!! Suppose its not too far away!!

Jodie Yahoo for trying for number 2 - how exciting!! I'll be your cheer squad LOL I will check out Shauns photos tomorrow at a more reasonable hour hehe!

Another New Years resolution is to read more to Em. And to spend more structured time on the computer. I find that I'm always jumping on and off and essentially not getting much done either on or off the computer. Once I start studying I'm sure I'll find some sort of routine - at least I hope I will!!

Well I am off to do the dishes and go to bed hehe!

OMG 2 posts in one day... :surprised:

LOl i noticed the engagement ring post too Sheree but i was confused i thought you guys were married too so i didn't want to sound like an idiot by asking doh sorry hun hope he gets you some really nice Bling

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast