Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #20

Well I think we might know why Katy's been off the last few days. DH checked the bottom of the Karicare tin and the Use by date was Sept 06. Grrr NOT IMPRESSED. We bought it at either Woolies or Franklins last week so please ladies check your tins. I am going to phone the hotline tomorrow to see what the go is re side effects etc.

Could this be why she's been grumpy, screaming at night and won't let me leave her, poohing like a major poohing machine (runny as sorry TMI), and vomiting even a milk arrowroot bikkie? Or am I just being paranoid and it's teething? I don't remember her being like that for her two bottom toothy pegs...

I need to go shopping. I can only fit into two pairs or pre pregnancy work pants and with my shirts my boobs are still too big. DH does not mind the boobs but I am hating that I don't fit my shirts.
    So, on Friday I am going to go to Katies or the like and find a few things to wear to work- also going to the hairdresser. I want to feel good when I go back to work. Pity I can't wear my denim shorts, singlet top and thongs. Not a very corporate look huh?

Anyway, enough rambling - Katy needs a bottle and my husband needs a cuppa.

BBL.

OMG Leanne I just read about the formula on another thread, how slack is that?? One would hope that since the use by date is "just a guide" as my mum used to say, that it wouldn't make her sick now but you never know. Sue them!!!
    IKWYM about clothes ( since I am still bf I had to wear breast pads and hope they didn't show!) I spent ages working out what to wear today and then Jess told me I looked too casual . Tomorrow is the big effort day cause the kids are back and parents will see us LOL.
    I have done all my photocopying ready so should be very organised, just hope they don't work too fast.
    Erin is sooooo excited about school going back. She has laid out all her clothes ready and put her bag out. Jess goes back wed. so she can slave around the house for me again tomorrow- she did 3 loads of washing today and cleaned all the downstairs- gotta love her !

omg Leanne i would be blasting the crap out of someone i hope it is just teething poor little miss i hope she feels better soon really there is nothing worse then a sick bubba and having ?????? marks as to what is wrong it is scary....
    speaking of shoddy baby stuff what is it with disposable nappies atm the last couple of packets i have brought there have been 4-5 faulty ones i'm so sick to death of being ripped off tomorrow i am going to ring Baby love and put my comment forward

Christine ~ send Jess this way i'll keep her busy if she gets bored

Shazz- all my friends want a "Jess"! She can be a bit of a hormonal nightmare but mostly she is just gorgeous and is such a good friend and support. If you lived close she'd babysit for you LOL

C - How crazy is it! Just recived email from your SIL, you know I really haven't had many conversations at all on this site as only just joined so it's amazing that we almost know each other ... need to email your SIL :biggrin:

W - do you know Malea means flower in hawaiian, little fact for you ... one of the reasons we chose

L - Kaitlyn is still gorgeous, DF best mate's daughters name spelt with a 'C' instead of 'K'

For those pooing machines, DD is exact the same, worst smell ever ..:eek: I used to say I didn't believe in this whole 'blame everything on the teething' rule but to be honest it's reallyb the only answer ...unexplainable behaviour, grizzly grumpy pants ..need i go on. Luckily she's been a little angel (dare I jinx myself!) for the last few days, even down to daytime sleeps doesn't make a murmur and goes straighyt to sleep ... it's so good when they have these good spells eh

Clare- I rang sil and we had a laugh about the co-incidence, its funny when you said you were getting married in 2008 I nearly said that i know a good photographer LOL.

Christine ~ i have a 12 year daughter she is good SOMETIMES but hormonal OMG somedays i could throttle her i am hoping she will calm down soon

Shazz- honey it just gets worse!!!! From what friends say it goes until they are about 18 LOL!

Christine - still laughing now! Oh well it's meant to be I reckon, we are here for each other's sanity!
    BTW sounds like Riley is loving life @ fdc - what about you? are you coping? I must admit going btw is a huge step

Leanne - that karicare story is a shocker - poor katy, hope she's ok. I really wouldn't think it would harm but I suppose you never know, still no excuse!

Went to Pumpkin Patch today & bought 2 sunhats on special, bargain. 2 really nice ones for under $15 total, they grow out of them so quickly

Clare- I only cried once at school today! I just got a bit down at lunch missing Riley and wishing mum was alive but everyone at school is used to me so its OK.
    I am going to bed now so I can be fresh and ready to deal with 25 six year olds tomorrow. Leanne I hope Katy is OK now.
    See you tomorrow everyone,

nite nite, nice speaking to you. Have a good day tomo

Righto this is the first time I have sat down all day.....

Christine I'm glad your day wasn't too bad, but what a crap arvo. Poor love How cool is that connection though!

Leanne OMG about the formula!!!!! Too bad about your clothes, cos you look so good. I agree about the shorts and thongs thing. Last night when I got dressed it was so hot and I had to wear a shirt over the top as well. Then when I put my gear on i felt like I was pretending. So bloody uncomfortable I had forgotten.

Shazz I will never ever complain about Darcy's 3 poos a day again....did they ring you? i'd be like that with the clearance too I think.

Vic, I know I wanted to write something to you, but the 1.5hrs sleep I've had just has eaten my brain.....

Nat hope kindy went ok today.

Alison thinking of you too.

When I went to work last night I couldn't even remember how to load my firearm...heaven help if anyone had come in with a weapon...I had no computer access cos mine got cut off months ago and the helpdesk were shut of course, so i was in the station answering the phone. not too bad but got hung up on twice in the first 15minutes nad had to locate a lost quail - a great start. :P
    All of a sudden I couldn't stand other people's crap. i was aware of the loaded firearm - never worried about it before. I was germ phobic about the pooheads I had to fingerprint. I wish I could go back to being blissfully unaware of all the nasties in the world.
    I got a bit uncomfortable boob wise about 5am and so had to ask for someone to relieve me. Lucky the Sergeants on are cool and have a sense of humour.
    I got home and Cam was giving Darcy her borttle - and I got upset. That's my job, she's dependant on me. She had an hour and a half sleep this morning but that put her feeds out for the whole day, so consequently her sleeps - and I'M STILL BATTLING WITH HER NOW!!
    I, on the othr hand couldn't sleep when I laid down and only managed 1.5hrs this morning and that's it. I don't feel too bad surprisingly, but I'm staying up so I can sleep tonight....to do it all again tomorrow.

We discovered today that Darcy can climb stairs quite well. We moved the gate to the top yesterday cos she has tried to go over from the top, but never tried to climb them....

Other than that we've spent the arvo driving in the mountains and at the 3 sisters. Beautiful day here.

Time for a new thread everyone!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678