Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #25

i just completed Jodies weight loss challenge and came in second place which OMG how stoked was I i'm hoping Jodies starts another one soon cause i really need to get back on my wagon before all that hard work goes down the tubes ( i have no self motivation can you tell )

I'm in too!!!! Maybe we can set up a bay and time to just check in on MSN. 15minutes once a week can't be too hard.....we could set up a points system..some for exercise, some for kilos/percentage off....winner gets a prize....jsut musing...have silly ideas quite often.....Dragon is so tired and won't go to sleep.....mummy's eyes are hanging out.....

Back soon....

hope Darcy sleep tonight for you kim
    i'm having trouble with Ryan not wanting me to put him to bed he only wants daddy Not Happy bout that but what can i do

Nat: How much does Em weigh? Has anyone’s baby reached the 10kg mark yet? Your right about the CHN panicking, I probably would have if it were someone else’s kid (although I didn’t when my niece split her head when we were in Melb…..I must just be insensitive LOL) Can’t wait to see all the pics of Em, he looks like such a little man in your MSN pic!! I haven’t heard much from Sheree but I do know they have had some problems (don’t really know what though) and they have been very busy with the business and Lachie. Lachie has 4 teeth now and is eating fantastically. That spreadsheet sounds good can you send it to me too pls?

Kim: Hows Darcy going? And you for that matter? Jayden loves dirt, leaves, grass, sand…whatever he can pick up and put in his mouth really haha. My shower was fantastic!! No offence taken on the smacking thing, I don’t agree with it but I know with some kids (like my niece & nephew) that’s all they respond to.

Leanne: I hope Kaitlyn gets better soon! Jayden knows my tone too, its funny when I tell him not to do something because he looks at me usually smiles, goes to do it again but doesn’t and finds something else to do (doesn’t always work of course)

Christine: Go out and get a facial!! If he can spend the money then so can you (and you’re probably more deserving of it) Chris used to get mad at me for spending money but then he’d come home with a big TV or a video cam or a jet ski……So I think he had no right to say anything to me about spending $100 on clothes (that I need). I don’t have money issues with him now but we do have laziness issues. We have been camping all weekend nearly and I came home and did dishes, washed clothes, cooked Jayden’s food and looked after Jayden while Chris Lazed around watching footy then he went for a nap when I had asked him to watch Jayden while I hung clothes out……Coming back as a man isn’t such a bad idea LOL. I didn’t get anything off Chris for Easter either, I got him something but I haven’t given it to him…..I might keep it for myself haha. Generally speaking I loathe camping and would definitely prefer a motel but I think because we were only 10mins away and I could come home for a shower (and snuck off to the shops for a couple of hours on Saturday) it wasn’t too bad.

Sara: Bummer about the weather!! I hope you got some rest… did Briley sleep through from 4pm? OMG if she did!! I love the pic of Briley she is such a honey!!

Shazz: I would love it if Jayden only wanted Chris to put him to bed….although he probably wouldn’t do it anyway!

This weight loss thing sounds good…..I want in too but I don’t know if I can do it (I can have a go though).

I had another shocker of a night with Jayden last night (up 4 or 5 times) He has only had 1 good sleep today and wouldn’t go to sleep until nearly 9pm and he has just woken again because of the dogs barking. I’m not going to b*tch about Chris anymore tonight but you can guess that I’m the one dealing with Jayden while he sleeps or sits on his butt telling me what I should be doing about it!!!

Well enough from me before I say how I’m really feeling haha. Night girls hope you all had a great long weekend (back to reality tomorrow)
    oxoxoxox

Too much chocolate? Arrghh! Blasphemer!!!!

Tania and Sara I take my hat off to you guys. I don't 'do' camping. I got a call from my sister earlier and she's just got back too. The people she was with were determined to get her to like it lol.

Well I laid down with Darcy at 7 to try to get her to sleep...and I just woke up. So now with more choccie on board I'm going back to sleep

FEELING MOTIVATED WITH THE DIET TODAY ~ SAW ALL THOSE LEFT OVER CHOCKIES IN THE FRIDGE THIS MORNING AND WAS NOT EVEN TEMPTED. LET'S SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS!!!!

MADE IT TO WORK JUST FINE. TIRED AS THOUGH ~ KAITLYN WAS UP AND HYPO FOR WHAT SEEMED DAYS LAST NIGHT.

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL.....

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHY MY TICKER DID NOT TICKER OVER? KATY IS 11 MONTHS AND 1 DAY TODAY. I DON'T MIND MY AGE STANDING STILL THOUGH!!!!
    Last edited by ~Leanne~; April 10th, 2007 at 08:23 AM. Reason: QUESTION?

Heya Girls!!! I hope everyone had a fantastic easter!!!!

Thought Iíd pop in before I wrote this assignment out and update you all on our Easter! We had a great weekend. It was so nice just to sit back and relax. I watched lots of Prison Break on DVD which was great. I did have to work on Saturday but that was fine as well and I picked up heaps of bargains for Sunday anyway! Sunday I had lunch at my folks and then we had a BBQ at a friends place which was great. It was so nice to get out and do something as a family as a change. We manage to get time on our own as Em is normally in bed early but seeing as I work Sundays and G has Lucas on Saturdays we find it hard to do family stuff. But yea it was a great Easter anyway!

Has anyone seen 300? Weíre going to see it at the movies in the next few weeks as I got 2 tickets for $9.50 through my union!

Kim ~ I got the instruments from Kmart. They are the First Act Discovery brand. I canít wait to give them to him!! He plays on my mums keyboard and just loves it!! Absolutely no offence with the smacking comments!

Sara ~ EEEK @ the sand storm what a pain!

Tania ~ Ouch at your bad night with Jayden crying. Nothing worse then having everyone trying to help you either! Last time I had Em weighed he was still only 9kgs. He is due to be weighed again next week though. Hey do you think I can just stand him on the scales now lol? Glad to hear that she is doing well. I miss her!!! I will get to that email after I finish this assignment lol!!!

Christine ~ I love the family pic in your ticker!!!

Leanne ~ I loved that pic of Katy you had up before. Not that I donít love this one but the other one was just divine! Your ticker has ticked over now. It might have something to do with the time settings.

Okay for the weight loss thing Ė I think youíre all beautiful the way you are!!! But Iím in too (please donít shoot me lol). I donít want to loose weight but Iím desperate to change my eating habits (no more take away) and increase my water intake. I also want to start exercising as well.

Well I suppose I better get to this reportÖ I was meant to start it at 2 pmsl!!! I got my first report back and I got a credit which isnít too bad as it definitely wasnít my best work!

Who else was it that wanted the spreadsheet? I remember someone asking and Iíve read back but I canít see itÖ. Hmmmm

evening girls
    i just got back from seeing" wild hogs" oh so funny i really needed a good laugh today it's only 8 more days of having a baby in the house i could just cry .....

Don't have a treadmill but have used mum's a couple of times. Get bored on it really quickly. (like after 10 minues), whereas when walking outside theres more to see etc.
    HAve an exercise bike that I should probably dust off and use more LOL!

Off to bed. Farmer DAve's out of Dancing with the Stars, so I am one happy camper.
    Nite

Hi everyone. I have been MIA for a while (noticed I wasn't missed though LOL). Had my mum down for the first week of the holidays and then had a bad teething experience over Easter...not much sleep was had but it is through now thank goodness.

Cooper is going well...I can't believe our bubs are turning 1 soon. We are planning his 1st birthday party...should be fun.

Its been too long to do personals sorry, but will try to be 'regular' again now that things are back to normal. Only a few more days left of the holidays I have loved being at home with Cooper. He says 'hello' now which is very cute, and waves and gives beautiful hugs and big sloppy wet open mouthed kisses which I cant get enough of. I love this age, he is getting so affectionate.

Anyway, just thought I would pop in while I can. Its late, so going to bed. Just went out for Thai for our 2nd wedding anniversary and I am so full and bloated.

Talk to you all soon,
    Alison

Alison of course you were missed...... good to hear that Cooper is doing well.
    and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Better get ready for work ugh.
    BB tonight for a chat if someone's in.

Day two of diet - so far so good

Morning girls,

I have a question. Should i be getting BH this early in the pregnancy??? I have woken up thismorning with period like pains that are coming like contractions. I am not quite sure what too do. They are'nt painful but its kinda worrying. I was thinking about calling the Birth Suite but i dont want to seem like a drama queen.

Any suggestions???

Vic ~ I hope he's okay! There's been no other change in diet? I wish I had some advice for you. GL at the Drs! My parents have a treadmill and they use it all the time. I wish I had something like that myself. I'm seriously considering joining the gym.

Sara ~ BH sound quite normal but ring up if you're concerned. The midwives here were really good when I rang up to ask questions etc.

Leanne ~ Whoo hoo for day 2 of the diet!

Shazz ~ I've heard that Wild Hogs is quite funny! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Alison ~ Of course you were missed sweety!! What are you doing for Coopers birthday? He sounds adorable saying hello and giving those kisses!! Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!!

I still have that report to finish today but I have Em home with me so I want to make time to play with him. He is walking around everywhere now which is just so adorable. He's also starting to talk more. His new ones are - Whos that, whats that, hello and clap!!! I think he wants some breakfast now (and so do I) so I'll be back later to see if anyone's around!

Sara ~ never to early for BH i had an extreme case of them from 13 weeks on wards and very strong and very regular if your concerned most definately call your hospital for some reassurance but in the mean time have a lie down rest up a bit.... i bet your on a cleaning frenzy .... norty girl

Hiya Alison ~ of course you were missed and congrats on your anniversary
    Vic ~ i hope it is nothing serious with Adam i have no ideas what would be happening could it be the cows milk
    Last edited by Lea13; April 11th, 2007 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Double Post

Hi Girls

Just letting you all know i am on my way to the hospital. Pains went away thismorning and have just come back. They are really feeling like contractions now. I rang the hospital and they said to come and so they can check babies heart rate and all the rest. I really hope i am not overreacting but i would rather be safe than sorry.

Will keep you all posted.

Oh Sara I hope its just some aggresive BH's and everythings fine! Good luck! Is Brent away right now? I'll be thinking of you!

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567