Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #25

Poor you Kim, my Ils are here too but MIL has helped me get Riley in his jammies and is playing with him so I can go on here! Daniel is out AGAIN with his mate, Thursday night he ended up texting me at 1.15am to say he was tired and wanted to come home so I drove up and picked him up from the pub (took R but left girls at home, R had just been up for a feed) Tonight they have gone to another mates to work on his bike, I know i shouldn't begrudge him time out but I never get any except going to work, we are really short of money and he spent $60 on Thursday night, I could've had a facial for that but I wouldn't because I wouldve felt too guilty to spend that much on myself. In my next life i am coming back as a man LOL

Me niether Christine....different head spaces for blokes and women I think...we HAVE to be responsible they only have to pretend.

You should have seen Darcy and her eggs this morning. We put them near her tent and she found them right away. Only took about a minute for her to have the foil off one and a further 30seconds to breaks into it....what a champ!

H A P P Y
    E A S T E R
    A L L ! ! !

Happy Easter All
    how cute kim another chocoholic woohooo
    ryan was the same sat up in bed ripped into his easter bag found the googy egg and chomp ... his been a hopped up sugar freak all morning and has just now gone down for a nap

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Have a great day.

I'm off to munch on some eggs...! and maybe some hot cross bunnies.....

Happy Easter ! Have eaten too much chocolate already LOL DH didn't buy me anything but MIL got me a lovely Lindt box of things.
    Hope everyone has a great day and doesn't get too hyped on sugar LOL

lol bring on the hype I gotta keep it going all night!!

Just keep up the chocolate and the coffee Kim LOL

Yeah chocolate and coffee is about the extent of my diet today. Figure if that's all I eat can't go too wrong! LOL!!!

Then tomorrow all I have to do is try and do something about my stomach. CAn you see it bulging in Katy's ticker picture. Yuk....

My stomach is doing that lately too Leanne, I must try to limit the sundaes and cadbury family blocks. i wish I had someone to go for walks with, that may motivate me to exercise (possibly!) Can't walk with Jess cause she runs! She is training for zone cross country- she even has training in the school holidays.
    Having said that we have just had Maccas for lunch LOL (look I had to drop Jess at work and it was easy!!)

ETA Leanne- it looks OK really, and katy looks gorgeous

Evening Girls!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Back from camping. It was kinda disaterous. We did'nt think of checking wether their was going to be a strong wind warning before planning on camping at the beach. And ofcourse there was!!! It was like a sand storm!! We switched camping spots yesterday and decided to come home today!

Briley is good. Tired and teething but good. I think she is really relieved to be home and sleeping in her bed. She has been crashed since about 4pm. We tried to wake her up just before but she would'nt wake so we changed her bum and just left her.

Well i am really really tired so i will catch up with you all tomorrow. Hope you all had a lovely Easter.

Talk tomorrow!

Oh and can you guys see a new picture in my ticker??? I have tried to update it a few times but it keeps bringing up the same picture.
    Last edited by Ilithyia; April 8th, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Any bright ideas on how I can lose weight once and for all. and esp seeing as I am a chocoholic. Ususally it's not in the house cause I would eat it in one go but today I have not stopped and I feel terrible.

Shazz with your PCOS do you have these problems?
    I want to lose weight once and for all but not much motivation.

I am really depressed about it this evening. I just want to be thin.

We are back from camping for good now...I cheated and came home for a shower again this morning.

Last night wasn't the picture perfect night that we had the first night unfortunately!! I heard Jayden stirring just before 3am by 3.10am it was worse so I got up to him and it got worse, by 3.20am I had him in my arms rocking him in the tent and it got hysterical!! 1 SIL came to ask if we were ok, then another SIL came, I got out of the tent with him (still hysterical) BIL got up then a couple of nieces got up!! We had nearly the whole family up because of Jayden!! Chris said to me "Just take him home would you!!" WTF!! It was 4am by this stage, I had spent the night drinking and went to bed late and he wanted me to drive home at 4am with his son!! I don't think so!! Anyway I made him a bottle and SIL#2 gave it to him we all stood around watching him drink then giggle and talk!! Everyone went back to bed in the hope that Jayden would settle and go back to sleep........Hmmm as if, he layed between Chris and I and talked and laughed and crawled around then eventually at about 5.30am he went back to sleep. He woke again at 7am which was fine as I couldn't sleep and I was up at 6.30am anyway, but he only had 1 sleep today and still didn't fall asleep tonight until we were on our way home at 8pm and he had no chocolate today to hype him up LOL.

I'll catch up tomorrow on personals, I am too tired and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and not a half deflated air mattress haha. Overall though camping wasn't too bad

Hope you all had a great Easter and hope all the bubs enjoyed their 1st Easter!!
    oxoxoxoxox

Tania that sounds like an interesting trip LOL. I loathe camping, every holiday we went on as kids was camping so now I just want Motels LOL
    Leanne- I know exactly where you are coming from, I feel fat so i get depressed then I eat more chocolate cause theres no point dieting and I'm depressed so its a vicious cycle. I must try to go back on the CSIRO diet cause it worked but as you say its getting the motivation.
    BBL for personals going to the shops.

leanne ~ i don't have all the normal symptom of Pcos i have a spare tyre around my tummy and very very irregular periods i do find it difficult to lose weight but when i put my mind and soul into to it it does come off slowly though i will never have a flat tummy which is where my depression lays i'd love to look down and have a flat tummy that s why i love being pg i don't have to worry about then , i need to get back on the weight loss wagon again though i have NO self motivation..... easter is over and it is now time to get moving again ( easier said then done )

Maybe we should (says she with a mouthfull of easter egg in her mouth!!) Maybe we should post whenever we feel the urge to eat crap and support each other.

Sounds good.
    Just went to Oze Pharmacy and had an hour chat with the lady there. She was so nice. The fact that I was in tears might have had something to do with that. First she started with diet and excercise blah blah blah, and when I told her my diet was okay and working full time don't have much time for rest let alone exercise she went all mushy. So I now have this low carb / sugar protein shake thing to try in between meals (not instead of),. and she almost swore by it. I am going to try to cut down the carbs and the sugar (to deal with my insulin problems), and see how we go. I too have a spare tyre around my waist and it's really getting me down (even on the anti depressants!!). If you don't mind hearing about my diet / mood roller coaster, I won't mind posting.
    I have been ablet o maintain now for three months straight. all I want is to get to 75kgs once and for all.

Oh bgr, Katy's done a pooh and has managed to take her nappy off. Grr.
    BBL.

Hey Leanne, I would be posting the same mood roller coaster diet stuff so I would love to have company LOL. I bought some fibre capsules last week in the hope they would help too.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast