Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #43

Kim: I'm thinking I might not worry either, although I will have Chris's niece's saying something I'm sure haha.....I just don't have time though! Well done on your cleaning frenzy & Chrissie shopping! I have very little motivation ATM to do anything...I have to snap out of it though, there is too many things to do.

Sara: I hope the girls were ok with their needles, lucky you had Brent there...what a nightmare if you had to do it on your own!

Jodie: Those photos are fantastic! Shelli is gorgeous! I can't wait to have a little girl to buy heaps of clothes for!

We are getting our theatre chairs today! I can't wait we will actually be able to sit on something when we watch a movie! We have one of the old lounges in there ATM but its only a 2 seater and not very comfortable when there is 2 (or 3) on there.

Jodie ~ she is so cute please don't make me clucky girls my husband couldn't go through this again lol

leanne - glad things are going as well as they can be with your Dad.

jodie - oh my goodness, Shelli is just devine! How do you make such gorgeous little babies? you are a very lucky mummy.

tania - oh wow theatre chairs...in our dreams!!! Jay is gonna be SO jealous when i tell him!

shazz - i can't believe you are still clucky LOL!

Archie and i had our first visit to the pool today, they have a babies pool, and kids pool and a normal pool. Archie wasn't all that keen on the babies pool, but loved swimming in the bigger pools with me, i dont think its gonna take him long at all to get his confidence up in the water....he ust has to learn not to breath in when his face is in the water!

Arch has been getting this really itchy rash on his bottom cheeks when its a warm day, and i have tried all different nappies and it doesn't make a difference, so i thought i'd just go nappy free and introduce the potty again. He did a poo on the carpet and i quickly put him on the potty and he finished it and happily sat there for a while! I was VERY surprised, after that he came into the kitchen poitning to his willy saying "wees wees" and showing me the carpet, then sat on the potty, i can't believe he actually gets it!

It is bloody windy and hot here today and the house is fast heating up,

Well the theatre chairs are not coming until NEXT Thursday now as they only come to Bundy once a week and the forgot to put it on the truck! Chris was furious! I'm a bit dissapointed but we have lived without them for all this time, 1 more week won't hurt.
    That is great Archie loves the water! We are taking Jayden on the weekend for a swim, he loves it and throws a tantrum when I say its time to get out. SIL has a plastic slide (not really meant for the water) on the side of their pool, Jayden loves going down it into the water....while i hold him of course! The rash will probably just be a heat rash, nappy free time will be the best cure i think....esp if he know how to tell you he needs the potty, Jayden has no idea!

Leanne: Great to hear things are going ok for your dad. My mum had her check up today and she is having an op next week......not sure of any details at this stage until she calls me tonight.

WOW where is everyone? So quiet!

The Xmas parade was fantastic! Jayden loved every minute of it....except before the actual parade when he had a tantrum in Target and refused to eat when we had dinner......But as soon as he saw te fire engines, steam train (on the back of a truck), dogs etc he was wrapped! He was waving and blowing kisses to nearly all of them and pointing at the wheels going oooo, ahhh. Last year he was a bit scared of the noise of the sirens etc and didn't enjoy it at all.

Anyway off to bed
    oxoxoxo

tania - bummer about the theatre chairs, how disappointing, i bet you had a movie weekend planned and everything! yeah i put it down to heat rash too, Archie knows what the potty is for but ir eally think he is too young to really be ready yet, im gonna save toilet training for next Summer, i think 2.5 will be a good age to do it quicker and easier. Sounds like Jayden is a real water baby. glad Jayden enjoyed the parade this year, Arch loved ours too, especially the pipe bands.

Wow it was stifling here last night, got to the stage where it was an effort to breath the hot air, not a very restful night thats for sure, much cooler today thank goodness. We went to the beach last night for tea, Archie had an absolute ball running up and down the beach and paddling in the water. Just got back from the last Playgroup for the year, what a fantastic time we had, Santa came and handed out presents for all the kids, the committee had made decorations for the xmas tree with the kids name on them and heaps of other great stuff. Archie loved Santa last year but i thought he'd freak out this year....nope, he ran up to Santa and stood there the whole time waving and chatting to him, wanted to give him a kiss but Santa wasn't keen. He is seeing Santa again on Sunday at Jay's work doo so we will have to take the camera this time.

Jodie, she's lovely!!

Buggar about the chairs Tania!

That's cool that Arch loves Santa Elissa (I'm typing in the dark excuse the typos).

Well we drove yesterday. Got here in great time. Ir's a six hour drive and we managed it in 2 three hour stints. Darcyy slept for iver 2 hours the first run, and an hour the second. She was up so late with that she's now been asleep 2 hours again roday. But she was such a good girl. No whinging at all - except when we were eaving Maccas and she wanted to play with the kids lol.

Santa tried to get some pressie today with no luck, bu will try again tomorrow.
    We have my nephew christmas pageant tomorrow - my sister can't go so I'm the camera man. She has no idea obviously how challenged I am...

guess I'd better make time for the ils

you must be stoked to finally be there Kim when do you get to see Cam ?

uummm 10th of February......not going to see him before then - it's too hard and too expensive

Glad you got back safely Kim.
    I have a had a really [email protected] day that started with a headache then anonymous hate mail to the principal about me, a really bad haircut which DH grimaces at and shudders when he looks at me and to top it off a fight with DH about Jess working until 10pm after which he informed me he was just going to sit back and enjoy the show and would laugh at me when she ends up dead in a ditch which is only a matter of time apparently- and he would also take great delight in saying he told me so once she is dead. I am so tired and sad, I just wish I could run away for ever.

oh sweetheart

thanks Kim, I need a hug tonight.

for you Christine! Run away up here, i have room for you and any kids you want to bring with you.

That is awful what DH said!

OMG Christine i want to run too that is a horrible thing to say

Oh bugger Kim hoping that time will go quickly for you both

Christine, just checking on you. How are you going today?

Shazz, actually I'm enjoying it. There's no-one besides Darcy that I have to entertain, no extra mess and no fights.....

Just blah today Kim, although Jess sent me a beautiful text saying that even though she didn't act like it she loves me more than anything and that I am her rock (aah its worth it in the end isn't it) DH is still being a pig, he goes through phases like this and I am just too fragile to cope well this time, sorry to unload onto you guys but I appreciate the love and support soooooo much. xxxx

unload all you want to christine we will always be here
    you some time i wish my DH would just go away ( to work ) he goes on conferences for sometimes up to a week he trys to make me feel like i can't do this on my own but i have news for him i am such a calmer mum and person full stop when he is not here and there is no fights either even with the 13 yr DD

oh good, so it's not just me imagining a nicer place....

good girl Jess.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast