Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #44

Leanne: Yay Holidays soon! How long do you have again? I'm off for a week....not long but I am so greatful so any time off ATM!

Kim: Thanks It was a tough secret to keep, nearly everyone knows now just a few ppl at work and some friends in Melb. I hope you're doing ok!

Elissa: I am getting a bit nervous for the next couple of years with Jayden (and his moods) and with a new baby. I have to do some food shopping for xmas too, not sure when I want to go....I want to leave it until closer to xmas so the salads are fresh but can't risk missing out on things either! MMmm choc bavarian!!! You did well spending $150!! I bought just over $100 of clothes for Jayden, $200 on the swing set, probably about $180-$200 on friend's & family kids....nothing on Chris we got the house & furniture....I think thats all. We have spent way too much on Jayden but I didn't know we were getting the swing set when I laybyed all the clothes.

Sara: No vomitting yet but just nauseous all day every day, some worse than others. I find if I'm not doing much then its worse and also if I am tired, Its difficult at work as I am just sitting there most of the day so I feel it. I think after this 1 I will be happy seeing others go through it for a while before I want a 3rd baby haha. How exciting if she goes early!! Can't wait to see the website.

Christine: Well done for organising an event for that many ppl! I hope you can enjoy it!

Well we had a terrible night last night! Jayden woke about 12.30am (earliest in a long time), I think because the dog was growling stangely so it may have scared him, I went in there calmed him down and patted his back for about 10/15mins, as soon as I stopped he got up & cried & cried. I made the mistake of picking him up, he wouldn't calm down until I made him a bottle, but he hysterically cried as soon as we were back in his room...my 2nd mistake, I let him into my bed. He cried again, Chris cracked it because he has to work (cause I don't! pfft) and went to sleep on the couch. Jayden calmed quickly & we both fell asleep until 3.15am, I woke up and put Jayden back in his cot, went to the lounge, considered telling Chris to come back to bed.....then thought better of it & went & enjoyed a peaceful sleep on my own! Alarm went off at 5.35am & Chris was in bed so he must have woken up. Lucky there is plenty of time before # 2 is here hopefully we will have everything sorted out by then.

Kim :hugs: to you.

I am on holidays as of Friday for three weeks.
    Would love to meet up.

We have a new home email address, which you can see in my Belly profile.

Have you heard from any of the other antenatal class ladies.??? I have emailed them, but nothing.

afternoon all i 'm out of down load limit again so won't be around much

Leanne, how bout either Sunday or Saturday morning?

Kim. Weekend's looking pretty busy being just before Christmas. What a bummer.

One day to go.
    Got my chrissy present from my boss today. A bottle of Moet and a cute little dress and hat for Kaitlyn. Happy Days!

No worries, how about the day after boxing day? I have to home after that. I did send you a PM last night. Don't know if you got it.
    Nice pressie too.

Christine yep my cherubs are on holidays already fighting like cats and dogs

HI everyone else

christine - I admire people who are organisers, it takes so much work to get everything organised and keep everyone happy, well done! i bet you are hanging out to spend some quality family time together.

tania - its hard to know when the best time to go xmas food shopping is. I got a few non perishables today, will get the rest on Sunday i reckon when we are at our destination. you poor thing not getting much sleep last night, im hoping for you guys that Jayden is a perfect little sleeper by the time the little one comes along, im sure he'll be fine by then. Its so hard trying to comfort your child and also trying to keep DH happy sometimes isn't it. god for you having the bed to yourself for a while

hi leanne

hi kim

hi shazz

i have had a [email protected] hot night with Arch tonight. Jay is on afternoon shift, and Archie was extreley hysterical at bed time, i thought for sure he'd pass out or vomit, have never seen him like that before he just completely lost the plot poor little guy. I ended up getting him out of bed and going for a drive down the street to take his mind off things. it worked, we sat on the street and watched a pipe band play, then visited nana, then looked at xmas lights on the way home. Sounds like he is asleep now....

Theres meant to be big thunderstorms tonight, i can see lightening atm so shouldn't be far away. Hope the dog goes alright, im sure she would have experienced many a thunderstorm in her life though.

Did the budgeting for this week and came to the realisation that Jay will end up spending well over $100 just on grog and ciggies this week!!!!!!! So i decided that was hardly fair, so i went to the jewellers and bought myself a Pandora bracelet from Santa, felt realy guilty spending money on myself when we have heaps of bills to pay, but why should i sacrifice everything while Jay has heaps of guilt free fun?!

Leanne: Excellent presents! I don't know that my boss will be getting us anything, although one of our suppliers is sending me a botte of wine....not that I can drink much of it.

Shazz: Oh no! And there is still how many weeks of the holidays? Good luck.....Can you send one away for a week then the other?

Elissa: I think I'll do all my shopping Saturday (along with the rest of Bundaberg), That way I have Sunday to clean the house and I can relax Monday. I had a great night with Jayden last night, he was asleep by 8.15pm and is still asleep now, I haven't heard boo from him.....Maybe that will rub off on Archie for tonight? I hope you don't have another night like last night! Well done on buying something for yourself....once we become parents buying something for yourself is a thing of the past, although I bought myself a ring a few months ago but it was worth $250 approx and I got it for $29 at Michael Hill.

Tonight is hopefully the very last of the xmas shopping, just got MIL and my friend's baby. Tomorrow night we have a friend's xmas party, Jayden & I are just going for dinner then going home (or somewhere else) as the boys tend to get very rowdy, they will have been drinking since the morning. Saturday night we have a family xmas party, Sunday is hopefully nothing...clean and maybe go for a swim if its hot. Monday put up Jayden's swing set....then TUESDAY.....XMAS DAY!!!

Kim book us in..... we'll work out a time and where later.

last day at work today. it's gunna be busy!
    yay!!!

Tania what a great little sleeper you have there! I still get up to Darcy at least 3 times a night... enjoy your week off. You sound busy busy.

Elissa what's a pandora bracelet? The only condition I've ever had with Cam was that the fags had to go. They cost a bomb! Darcy's a huge wiggles girl too. WTG Archie with the TT too (read the other thread).

Christine I'm so sorry about this morning. Read the other thread and you'll understand. Hope it was nice anyways.

Sara sorry about the sale of the mangos hun. Hope you get a much needed cash injection.

You know I really never thought I was that 'hormonal' but today I'm downright cranky with everything. Maybe it's worth continuing with the vitex when I get home....

hi all snuck on while Dh is talking to his buddy

how is everyone if i don't get a chance i want to wish you all a very merry christmas and you to let you know that each and everyone of you mean a lot to me and i thank you all for your support throught out 2007 may 2008 bring us all the happiness we deserve

tania - glad you had a great night with Jayden, you must be wrecked when he has a horrible night, being in the 1st trimester. It must be exciting to think of jayden's face when he sees the swing set for the first time!

leanne - YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY for you!!!!!!!!!!! You are finally on holidays, enjoy them mmmwwwaaaahhhhhhh!

kim - sorry to hear your cranky today, it is horrible feling hormonal all the time. its awful that you still get up to Darcy 3 times a night, makes me feel better though, i know im not the only one...the pandora bracelet is hard to explain but its like a sterling silver rope, i guess, and you can buy all these different beads/charms to thread onto it, they are a bit of a fad atm. yeah Arch s clever at times with the potty, but deep down i still think he is too young and not really ready, i realy think it'd be best for us to wait til he's older and hopefully just train him in a matter of weeks rather than start now and having a long stressful TT journey. How is Darcy going, i had a thought that you had said something about her using the potty a while back...am i right?? yeah Jay promised me he would give up smoking when we got married, he has tried several times, but he always manages to not be able to stop smoking when socially drinking with mates, even if no one else is smoking, after 6 years i have finally given up, he doesn't smoke at home, he occasionally has one at work, but smokes a lot if he drinks on the weekend.

Archie decided not to have a sleep today, and he was actually the best behaved he has been for over a week now, strange, he has bombed out without screaming tonight though thank goodness.

jay and i were discussing work at the mines in NT/WA, reckon we would move up there for a while and do it if the money is good enough, not sure that it will be though, will have to do some research. One of his cousins and one of my cousins have been up there working for over a year now and they are raking it in, they dont have kids though, so im not really sure how it would all work, worth looking into though, unfortunately we are the type of people who are much much happier when we have money, we ust aren't the type who can be struggling and still love life, wish we were but we are not.

shazz - aaawwww your post bought tears to my eyes, you and everyone else in this thread mean a real lot o me too, can't imagine this motherhood gig without having the suport of you guys x x

Guess who is on holidays?????
    I can't believe I have three weeks off. I am stuffed. Really need the break.

My house looks like a bomb so will have to fix that first. Don't want to spend the whole time cleaning.

Shazz..... Mwah to you darling. You are a wonderful person.

Katy's up. Got to drop her off for her last day of school and hit the shops for those final few chrissy things.

BBL.

quiet in here today..... though i just got home from dropping katy off at 9am..... Shopping.. Far out it's crazy out there today!

tic toc........ i have no life.
    Have I mentioned I am on holidays?

leanne - LOL yay holidays at last!! I managed to avoid the shopping today, will have to go to the supermarket on Monday though to get the Chrissie food, really dreading that!

Have a fantastic xmas all, i am off to Victoria in the morning will be back 28th. Hope all kids have a fun filled day!

Yay Leanne!!! Yay too for no getting everyone ready for school until 29th January!!!! (even then its only me that day)
    Elissa have a wonderful Christmas.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast