Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #49

Brilliant move Leanne, if you lived near here Riley could go to you on a Friday when his FDC lady doesn't work! I worked out that Riley's carer must gross about $1200 for a 4 day week, not sure about taxes etc and she does have 5 kids where you would only be allowe 4 cause of katy i think.

That's a fantastic idea Leanne!!! Gees wish I still lived close.....

woohoo leanne well done i think that is an awesome idea i'm positive you'll be fantastic at it too

I just have to ask

Has anyone heard from Sara or Nat ....... do we smell or something ....

Well Shazz no one wanted to tell you ....LOL
    Having a great school holidays, spent a pleasant morning at the shops with all 3 kids today, we all had fun and it was so lovely to spend time with them all together. Jess got her orthotics ($600 eeeeeekk!) so she can run better without all her knee problems, she had 9 different foot issues apparantly!! She is running in the zone cross country in May (next step up from school level) last year she got through to area which is above that and narrowly missed out on state so fingers crossed she will do as well this time.
    Hope you are all well.

Nope not Nat, but Sara posted a little while ago. I think she's just busy with uni stuff. Is Nat even a mod still?
    Far out at the cost of foot thingos Christine.....

he he i'm off for a shower then
    we actually were on the 2nd page tonight OMG we never make it on the second page so we must be getting slack

Ok so my belly buddies thread is a bit sad atm but I need to ask a dumb question, so i'll ask you guys.
    Last week my cargoes fitted fine. They were loose even. Wore them Thursday - no trouble.
    Go to put them on on monday - there's a two inch gap.
    I haen't put on any weight at all but I look about as pregnant as I did with Darcy at 20-24 weeks. I'm now really scared I managed to pull of some miracle and concieve twins....please tell me this is normal.

I found that with Riley especially I looked bigger much quicker, your muscles are slacker and relax quicker LOL

kim - oh god, i hope there is only 1 in there! I agree with Christine, from what i have heard and read you can be quite a bit bigger sooner with 2nd and consecutive bubs. If i were you id be panicking too though, i was having nigtmares about having twins rght up til Archie was born!

shazz - Sara is still alive i see her on facebook a bit, haven't seen nat for a few weeks now, im sure they are just leading very busy lives.

christine - glad you enjoyed spending time with all 3 kids together, wow at the cost of the orthotics! I have my fingers crossed that Arch doesn't have feet issues now!

I am at peace with Archie's new found anxiety over sleeping in his own bed, as tiring and frustrating as it has been, i am now just going with the flow. Last night he went to bed with us, then we put him in his bed, then we put him on the fold out sofa in our room, then he came into bed with us. Today, no day sleep, fell asleep in our bed at 7. Looks like cosleeping is the go for us for a while!

Kim ~ definately agree with Christine your muscles are slacker and your ligaments are already stretched out to a degree, with Ryan i had a pot belly at 8 weeks and was getting asked if i was about to pop at 24- weeks onward

Thanks girls....my belly buddies thread isn't like ours was....please don't any of you leave me.

We will never leave Kim!!! Shame none of us can be pg with you.

Darcy has gotten around all afternoon in a pair of red ankle socks of her fathers. Have a look in my gallery. She's such a stylish chick - not!

WHile you're in there I put our tile and brick picks too.

we will definately be here for you no matter what i love our little group

Love the tiles etc Kim, very nice!
    We have received a letter from our estate agent saying the owner is selling and we have 60 days to move. I am so fed up with moving, this will be our longest stay in one house and it will only be 18 months!! Feeling very glum and disgruntled atm.

kim - dont worry i certainly wont be leaving any time soon, i wish we could all stick together forever! Im loving Darcy's new look, maybe she will be a fashion designer one day, is that a minky nappy cover she has on?? If it is i am very jealous!

christine - that suxthat you have to move AGAIN. We used to move every 6-12mths too but that was without kids, must be incredibly stressful and tiring for you.

Arch is still awake and he had no day sleep, think he must be runing on Energisers! Jay has just started the Kate Morgan weight loss program, my sister is doing it too, she lost 4.1kilos last week! She is really big though so i'd say she will have big losses for a while. Seems to be a really good program, cheap, easy and not too restrictive like Sureslim and some of the others.

That does suck Christine!

Elissa Darcy must have been chatting to Archie cos she didn't have a sleep yesterday either. Then when we had to go and pick DH up at 5.30 (he's been away for a week again) she fell straight asleep in the car...luckily she was easily persuaded to go to bed at 7 though....man it makes for a long day when you get no time out.
    I've heard some amazing stuff about Kate Morgan....I'm sure there's a thread on it here somewhere.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast