Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #49

Yes sorry Sheree!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREE!!

Thanks for posting Kim. I hope your ok hunni.

Hugs and kisses!

Buggar Sheree, that sure sounds like it. Get some cranberry, ural and antibiotics in there quick smart! Great news about the mattress too. I found all of a sudden it just clicked with Darcy too.

Leanne. Positive thoughts thanks! You WILL get in and you'll be great!!!

Sara, my poor baby. My counsellor was through the local community health centre. I just had to refer myself. It didn't cost me anything either. She was a dear lady who understood my MIL issues. I loved her. I found tanties really stepping up too, but I'm the adult and she's the baby so lowering my voice to really quiet gentle and calm has worked a treat for us. When Cam goes nuts so does she....and yet he won't try it

Shazz how's that awful graph?

Elissa I knew he would love it!!!!

I love daycare too. They are truely fantastic when it comes to us. Yesterday they knew someone else might have to pick Darcy up, so they made this giant card with all the kids and Darcy's 2 main carers (well her favourites) sent me this beautiful note.

Made me cry - again.

i'm pretty good this arvie. Didn't get to go in until 2 then they had to fiddle and fart arse around to get some clotting stuff for Von WIllebrands so it took longer but finally I woke up and it was 3. I felt fine, and apart from the icky icky bloodloss I don't feel awful at all. Does it sound really dumb if I say I feel really peaceful. Obviously something happened and I totally accept that. It's like i have been calmed by something.

So glad you are in a good head space KIm, you are a very strong chick.
    Happy birthday Sheree, hope you feel better soon!

i so agree with christine you are one heck of a strong woman Kim

Thanx for the birthday and get well wishes girls. Going to bed now.

Also Kim, my 2nd curette, I felt exactly as you do, but probably a bit of relief that it was all over too!

sheree - how rude am i HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry your body isn't holding up too well atm, my friend is complaining of the same, says i should take her out the back and put her out of her misery! Drink tonnes of water! Yay for Lachlan on the matress, thats fantastic, Arch started out on a matress too.

kim - so glad its all over and you are feeling at peace. Darcy's daycarers must be really lovely, im glad you have some supportive people around you.

Arch is very clingy and sooky tonight, i did expect though, i am currently battling to get him to fall asleep without hours of screaming first, its doing my head in!

Kim you are the most amazing woman I have ever known.

I love you.

I had a miscarriage at 17. I was 12 weeks pregnant. I don't really remember exactly how I felt when I was leaving the hospital. Lost maybe. I'm glad you are at peace with yourself and your body.

I hope we meet one day.

I wish so much we could all meet IRL. I feel like I know you guys so well. I am lucky to have met Kim (and Darcy who is one of erin's favourite little people)
    Sara- with counselling you can go through a new scheme where you get a referral from a GP and you can see a psychologist for free.

Anyone else got / uses an eliptical cross trainer?
    Is 20 minutes enough if done every day, or should it be 30?
    This getting up at 5 to exercise is a killer, but NEEEEED to do it.

Also.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEREE .... sorry t's late.

And finally......

Only 31 days till BUBLE concert..... "Can't buy me luuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrve.... no no no!!!!!" MMmmmm Just a little excited over here this morning.

Must be the happy genes coming from exercise...

maybe i should get up to exercise and get me some of those happy genes too leanne you sound so pumped good on you and i'd say 30 minutes but if you only do 20 so be something is better then nothing.

christine - i really wish we could all meet up too, i feel like we have all developed great friendships over the last couple of years, i live way too far away from everyone though.

kim - Hope you got some decent sleep last night x

I called the day carer yesterday arvo and asked for an extra morning, so now i have Friday mornings as well, yay! Archie has been so majorly clingy though it is awful, he will get used to it soon i guess. Looks like Jay has managed to pick up an extra days work tomorrow o that has made me fel good today.

woot just finished my next assignment only 4 more to go OMG only 4 more though one is a 1800 word essay then a report then 2 maths algerba yuk ok off to bed nite

I put my application in today.
    yeah
    I am really starting to get excited about my new adventure.

off to bed.
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Yay for Shazz and Leanne, you go girls!!

Archie's birthday party tomorrow lunch time, just having friends and family over for BBQ lunch and birthday cake, looking forward to it, but i reckon it'll rain all day, so the carpets will be a nice dark shade of brown by the end of the day! Archie is looking forward to helping me cook his birthday cake this arvo, just cooking 2 round cakes, put jam and cream in middle, ice the top and put a pic of Wiggles on top, think he'll love it.

Yay Shazz and Leanne - well done!

Elissa - yes that would be a lovely cake. If we are moved into our house in time I would like to do the same with the cake, but maybe an elmo one. And just have people over for a coffee and the kids can play, couldn't be bothered this year. Gonna be bad enuf just moving atm.

Well I have only put on 9 kgs this pregnancy (might have lost a few with vomitting and dirreha I had), I am stoked, considering the 26 I put on with Lachlan, everyone says I look well, and nope I have no swelling yet, which I am pretty sure I did have at this stage with lachlan - so hopefully it stays away. My tummy is real tight atm, only going to get worse I guess.

I really can't beleive how strong my little boy in my tummy is, makes me wonder how much amniotic fluid I have in there! I haven't had a gyno appt since 18 weeks and I am seeing one on Tuesday so hopefully he can ease my mind, cause this little critter really really hurts me with his legs and elbows jutting out at me - Ouch! Never felt this b4!

I am making an Elmo cake. I am soooo excited. Have been planning it for months.
    I am a shocker when it comes to things like that!

Just loaded my 31 week belly picture in my photo gallery. Starting to get HUGE!

Morning girls!

Just about to head off to my Meet the Doula session. Hopefully I will meet some potential clients!

Not much planned for the weekend. We are broke big time.

Hope you are all well....

BBL!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast