Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #49

I know the feeling Sara!! we are looking at buying a house and we will have to borrow $500,000. so I think food will become a luxury item soon!!

Sux havin to worry about money huh! Chin up girls.

This is the link for my current belly pic, for some reason the photo gallery per member has disappeared.

31 week pic

We started our move today. Gosh what a job, haven't even touched the surface. I am so tired!!!

Sheree you look great!! I wish i could pat your tummy!! (if you let me LOL I am not a tummy rubber without permission)

Hehe Christine, I give you cyber permission. Hehe.

Really enjoying being pregnant this time round, haven't had alot of time to think about it though really and been so busy. It has gone so fast!!! Just starting to feel lots of aches and pains thou.

I found it hurt more being pregnant a second and third time, your muscles are stretchier and everything sags quicker LOL This pg seems to be going so quickly (for us anyway LOL)

No it is for me too Christine - going fast that is.

I have actually felt ok until now like I said, I am sure i will have lots of whinges from now on I guess.

I used to feel like Erin was just going to drop out she was so low down and painful. I also got really bad BH with her and Riley which I didn't have with Jess.

I think the only thing for me that is worse this time round is the aches at the top of the uterus, not sure if this is because this baby is sitting the right way (ie: head down), whereas lachlan was head up. I feel intense soreness at the top a few times a week. Also I wonder how much amniotic fluid I have (seeing as I haven't seen a gyno since 18 weeks), as this little ratbag hurts me so badly and I wonder if it is because there aint enuf cushioning in there! I will get my gyno to do a scan on Tuesday just to be sure. I feel him so much it is ridiculous. Elbows/knees and feet jolting out at me. OUchy!!!

sheree - yeah, elmo cake sounds good, i wouldn't be doing much if i were you either! Sounds like you have got one big strong boy in there. Oh my goodness, i just looked at the pic, you sure havent got a petite little one in there!! You look fantastic though, you muct be feeling great only putting on 9kgs this time. Arch used to really beat me up too in the last couple of months.

Archie's birthday went really well on Saturday, he got lots of Duplo and Playdoh toys. It is his real birthday tomorrow!

I am actually a bit beside myself atm, I am just so completely exhausted by Archie, his constant clingyness, Jay never doing even close to his share of the parenting, and the whole sleeping situation, Its been me and arch in our bed and jay in archies bed all week, it is really starting to affect our relationship as we never get us time anymore. He is on night shifft this week, so he will be tired and grumpy and even less help than usual! It just really *****s me sometimes that i am always home with Arch and he is always either working or out til all hours drinking with mates, and then mopes around the house hungover all weekend, GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys really needed to get that out tonight before i chuck a major tanty lol

Bugger about Hubby atm Elissa. Men!!! I am sure they think that a womens life is so easy!!! Wade says it often and it really irks me. I never get any special attention when pregnant, not even in the slightest, so I am so glad he turns out to be a gr8 father in the end, and helps me out - WHEN HE IS AT HOME MIND U, I would be lost without his help when he is at home, so I feel for you. Maybe this calls for a bit of a chat huh???

Yes I am sooo pleased with 9kgs, but I think alot of that is due to the fact I haven't had any fluid/swelling as yet. I thought I had it by this stage with Lachlan, so hopefully I don't get it! Tried to put my feet up tonight, so I guess i just have to listen to my body.

It is funny how different people look at your belly and say ohhh you are huge, or normal. They are certainly not saying small this time though, like they did when I was pregnant with Lachlan. So I am guess he is growing just nicely this time round. I really think lachlan fought for his life in the womb with that clotting and haemarraghing I had at 12 weeks pregnant, hence my petite little boy, but I really think this one is def a big boy!

Howdy dudey folks, remember me

After some well received MSN prompts and messages I am getting my butt back in here. Thank you to those who took the time, I appreciate it more then you know.

I have been so overwhelmed these past few months and was trying to make uni my priority. I put a few things to the back burner and for my first 3 assignments I have got Distinctions With this in mind I have stepped down from modding and can hopefully now come back to posting as normal, albeit not as much. That's if you'll have me back!! I have missed hearing your news and sharing those proud parent moments!

I am at uni 3 days a week and I work the weekends, which means I spend way too much time away from my boy. Hopefully it is worth it in the end. I am looking forward to being able to be home relatively early from work and being able to spend weekends with Em at sports and stuff. Em is a little tornado and learning something new everyday. He never shuts up lol but is quite entertaining all the same. I am finding it so strange to be told what to do and how to do it by a 2 year old!! It amazing how little they are yet how grown up they are all at once!!

Kim I am so so sorry. You sound so strong and amazing. My thoughts are with you!

Sheree Love the belly pic - gorgeous!

Leanne Ohhhh Elmo cake! How are you making that??? I was thinking of a number 2 this year lol... he has a thing for numbers. But he also has a thing for Elmo, Bob the builder, Bananas and a few other things too hehe

Did something mention the price of buying a house? That scares the crap outta me. Hopefully when I am working full time again I might be in with a chance!

They were just a few personals. Will hopefully try and keep up in here and keep in touch more regularly. Love you long time ladies!

Ohhh welcome back Nat, we missed you. I think about you alot! yay on the distinctions, you must be so proud of yourself, well done. Hope to see you around more often honey.

NAT - hi great to hear from you, glad you are doing so well at Uni, and you are right, it will all pay off in the end when you are working in a field you are passionate about and you will always be there for Em after school and weekends.

sheree - thanks so muchfor replying to my vent, yes i do need to have a chat with DH, I just hate doing it cause he can be so stubborn sometimes. I think i just feel left out a lot. He spends most of his liesure time with friends and is always laughing and relaxing with them (on the grog) and always has fun stories to tell me, but i feel as though he doesn't have fun with me anymore, he'd rather forget about his responsibilities. I know that he doesn't do it on purpose though, he just forgets how much work it is for me with Arch, and because i just do everything without whinging, he doesn't realise that he actually needs to get involved as well in the day to day things with Arch. Sorry i have vented again!! Fingers crossed that swelling doesn't come back in this pregnancy at all.

woohoo welcome back Nat i have missed you too and well done on the distinctions, well done i hope i do as well i do get my marks until all the assignments are in for each part ( eg ass 1 part a, b,c,d ) i have just hand delivered part D so i am eagerly awaiting some good feedback.

big hi to everone else i'll be back later for personals off to the BIL for a BBQ so that will be interesting

shazz - hope the BBQ is going well.

I had a big cry to Jay last night (and Archie who kept saying "awight mummy?" so cute) saying i miss him and i feel like the most boring person in the world, blah blah blah woe is me, he came home from work this morning and treated me like a princess, sometimes he forgets about me cause i dont demand his attention. So everything is fine, i just think i needed a good cry, haven't had one for a while.

I am so peed off with my daycarer, i got Archie home last wednesday and he complained of a sore bum. So i took off his nappy to find chunks of dried up poo stuck in the crevice between his sack and leg, and i little bit of poo on his bum hole, i was disgusted, how does a woman who has been doing daycare for 25 years not know how to clean a bum. She told me that he was kicking and screaming when she was trying to clean his bum, so i thought, well okay i guess it was just a simple mistake. But now it has turned into a fungal infection and is so sore. I mentioned this to my friend who's son goes to the same carer, and apparently the carer told my friend that Archie kicked and screamed the first time she changed his nappy cause there was no poo in there, but when he did have poo he lay down perfectly while she changed him, so now i am very angry. He wont be going back there. Turns out well though cause my Aunty who has a 3 year old is going to TAFE on Tuesdays so i will have her boy then and she will have Arch on Wednesdays, perfect and cheap!

Oh gosh i just vented again..................SORRY

OMG Ellissa I would be furious!!!! That would be so painful for the little man and so easily prevented! And good on ya for having a good cry! Everyone needs one sometime!

Shazz Have fun at the BBQ! And good luck getting your results back as well. I have my fingers crossed for you!

I am in the middle of an assignment due today and have just stopped for lunch. Why do I always leave things till the last minute I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Happy Happy Birthday Archie!!

Still here, bbl just laying low for a bit.

Oooops

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIE!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast