Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #50

Afternoon ladies,

Briley is sick today. Just got home from shopping and while we were driving home Briley went all quiet and then power chucked all over herself and my car! Ewwwww!!! I knew she was sick cause when she got up thismorning she was sooky and wanted to be picked up. After breakfast I bathed her and she layed down in the lounge. When I came back from hanging out some washing and having a shower she was crashed! Briley NEVER goes to sleep that easily.

When we just got home I bathed her straight away and after I noticed her lips and gums are a really dark purpley blue. Hopefully its just from the bath.

I have had some gastro the last few days so I think she either got it from me and has the spewy version or picked another thing up from kindy!

Leanne - Thanks for the advice re: the meds. I don't intend going on them even though the Dr has reccommended them. My mum is on them and has been for a long time so I can see how much you can become reliant on them. Thanks though hun. Hope Katie is feeling better soon.

Elissa - Thanks for your advice aswell. As I said to Leanne, I won't be turning to the meds. My cure will be to talk about the issues that are stored right in the back of my mind. Hopefully once these demons are out my "soul" will be free. Re: The bum thingy. I think mine is just skin stretched to the max from both the roids and pushing out Colby. You can see how big my anus and perenium stretched...sorry to gross you out! Facts of birth i spse! Good luck to Jay at his interview!

Sheree - Thats great that Lachlan is sleeping in his own bed for so long! No turning back now! Briley has been in the wars lately too. She comes back from kindy covered is scratches and scrapes. She is a tough little cookie though! You had bad odema with Lachlan did'nt you?? I had some with Colby but nothing to serious. Try and keep your feet up if you can hun!

Ok better go....2 little girls want my attention!

Hope you are all well....

Just a quick message from Kim to let you know that she is around and reading our thread but not in a good place ATM to be posting and finding life tough.
    Huge hugs to you Kim, we love you.

Look after yourself Kim, have been thinking of you. Let us know if there is anything we can do ok.

Thanks for posting Christine....

Sending loads and loads and loads of your way Kim.

We are here when you are ready to come back honey!

Love to you....

Hope you all get better Soon Sara.

sheree - woohoo Lachlan sleeping in his bed, even with no curtains, they are really are strange little beings! Bummer about the fluid, you almost got away with it.

sara - poor Briley, hope its just a 1 day thing. Im sure your soul will be free in no time, well done on thinking so positively. You didn't gross me out at all (actually don't think its poossible to gross me out) but gee whizz you just reminded me of how extreme birth was!

kim - i am almost in tears to think that you are finding it so tough atm, you have been in my thoughts every single day, please dont feel alone.

Think i got mild food poisoning last night. I had a takeaway chicken schnitzel with egg salad. Had a stomach ache all night and was up with the poos, no spews though, but i really wanted to to make myself feel better. Thanks for wishing Jay goodluck, he has spent countless hours preparing for this interview and he said the interview this morning only took 15 mins! I asked him how it went and he said he'd rather not talk about it as he doesn't want to get his hopes up again. I am missing him stupid (cause im not feeling well) and am very excited to see him in a couple of hours.

Elissa - yeah almost..... Darn it! Anyway it doesn't appear to be too bad today, so fingers crossed it has settled. When does Jay find out about the job?

Well I have spent 3 long nights till 2am doing paperwork and I am proud to say that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Finished 2mths worth of BAS so I am very very pleased. Just got to pay some bills now and I am up to date. Today, seeing as I am feeling more in control I have started unpacking some more boxes again. Feels good to be getting more in control again, I was really starting to loose the plot!

Hi every one i'm super busy right now with Uni stuff so i'll be MIA for a while but i had to say Kim ~ if you read this i wanted to say to you that i wished i could take all your pain away hunny i really do i'm here fro you no matter how busy i get if you need me for an ear please ring me or text or PM or email what ever and remember that i am thinking of you

Righto,

Elissa, I know I?m not alone, that?s why I?m always here reading all the happenings of you lot. Did you find your earrings? :cross fingers: for Jay?s interview. How?s Archie travelling?

Sara, I?m sorry you guys have been sick. Hope Briley?s feeling better. Nothing worse than a power spew in the car. Gets everywhere. I thought the same - that I wouldn?t be able to talk to a counsellor - you may be surprised.

Sheree, great news on Lachlans sleeping. Glad the move went reasonably well. Do you think the fluid may be from you over doing it? You sound busy hun - slow down - you?re making a baby n there!

Shazz, how?s the assignments going? Thankyou.

Christine, thanks so much for posting for me. Congratulations again on your new house. I bet my gorgeous girl is excited about her really own room. How gorgeous of her to think to get you that charm.

Leanne, cool mothers day pressie - I got - a cardie. At least I got to pick it. How?s Katy going? Is she getting better?

Tania, I agree the best mothers day pressie was from daycare. Hope you are having a fabulous time in Melbourne!!

Hi Lorelle! Cendrine?s birthday sounded cool!

Thankyou all so so much for the well wishes. I?m OK just lost a lot of motivation for anything at the moment. Most days I?d really like to hide away from everyone and just be by myself, but we all know that?s only going to happen when the moon turns blue so I?m trying to get on with it. I found out when I went back to work that another of my collegues was due 2 days after me but lost hers the week before. She said she had no baby though, just a sack. She said it was called a blighted ovum. The ob called mine that too. But I saw my baby. It was big enough that you could determine the heart and brain and fingers and toes. I thought a blighted ovum was a group of undeveloped cells? Anyone got any insight?
    Anyway. I?m feeling good at the moment. My dad had a hip replacement the day I found out my babe had passed so poor mum didn?t know what to do. Today though he?s finally home, and she sounds so happy that it has improved my mood so much.

Happy Mothers Day to you all. I?m truly glad that I met all you mums and so glad you each got to smile that day. Thankyou all for spending the time to be my friends
    I got to spend 7 hours of it driving back from Sydney lol woohoo NOT.

We went to Sydney for Darcy?s birthday and because we both had time off at the same time (a rareity in this house). We took her to a wildlife park for the day with Mum the Ils and my nephew. Darcy and Mathew had a fantastic time running around and then we had a picnic. Later we had a BBQ for our extended family. Mum got Darcy a slide on my request and she loved it so much she couldn?t stop skipping lol. She got some beautiful gifts. Including two from my brither and her godfather. Neither have anything to do with little kids except Darcy. Both rang and asked. My brother picked her a parka and he even got it a bigger size so her clothes would fit under it. Her Godfather (who is Cam?s best mate) got her a beautiful coat and gumboots that she wanted to sleep in. It?s those sorts of pressies you remember for ever I think.

OOh and I made a twinkle star birthday cake that turned out really well!

Hmmmm

Our plans are in council waiting to be approved, but one of our new neighbours works for council (who used to be a policeman so there?s an affinity) saw our names in the paperwok there, sent us an email yesterday so I guess it shouldn?t be long.
    I sold my house in Sydney too. For $30 000 less than I needed but at least it?s gone.
    I?ve put on 2kgs eating badly since the m/c after not putting anything on for the nearly 12 weeks I was preg so am trying desperately to find the motivation to eat better.

And that?s about it.
    I promise I will be back now.

Kim - you take care. and Please phone me at any time should you need some ears.

Well I am ticked. Katy is still crook and now DH and I are sick AGAIN. I can't believe it. Bloodie flu. We are coughing and spluttering and moping all around the place. Grr

But. we put missy into her big proper bed today, so that's a goodin.

Hello everyone! I've been flat out this week getting ready for Em's party and other mishaps, including a flat tyre lol.

I cannot believe how much my little man is growing. I am so excited at each new discovery, each new milestone - but at the same time I am so sad I am losing my baby. That aside I cannot wait for his party tomorrow. Its a rather large one with just under 30 kids coming but its at a kindergym that I've hired out so we have it ourselves. I can't wait and I hope he has an awesome time. I've made a No. 2 cake with Thomas figurines on it. It looks okay, not as great as I thought. For those of you on Facebook I've added a heap of photos from his latest photo shoot if you wanna have a squizz and will upload the birthday photos there.

Ellissa How did Jay go with the interview?? I hope it went well! I have my fingers crossed!

Kim My heart aches for you sweety. It must be so hard right now. I'm glad you're still reading and keeping in the loop, we are here for you no matter what! Her birthday sounds like a huge success though. What a great idea to go to the wildlife park and what awesome presents!

Shazz I feel your pain!! GL with it!

Sheree That is fantastic you are all up to date! I know how stressed I get when I feel like I'm not 'in control' and 'on top of things' so it must be a weight off your shoulders. WTG! That is fantastic of Lachlan and his bed! I just changed Em's over and we're on our 3rd night. First night fantastic, second night he fell asleep on his couch and then tonight he scared the crap outta me when he got outta bed and snuck up on me at 11.30 lol I wonder how easy it'll be to keep him in bed now he knows he can get out hehe!

Sara Ewwwwww lucky you cleaning up vomit in the car! I hope she's okay now!

Alright I better get my bum to bed otherwise I'll be stuffed tomorrow! I am so glad I didn't go with a park considering it was 15 today with rain and hail with a similar forecast for tomorrow lol. Will be back later in the week lovely ladies. Hope you are all having fabulous weekends!

Just a quick one I am still unpacking BORING..........

But

Kim, you def did not have a blighted ovum. You are right a BO is only when there is nothing in the sac, no fetal pole.... nothing..... I basically had one of those with my twin m/c just recently, the egg split but then nothing developed. So for you to have a hb etc .... it was more then likely a missed m/c as they call it. That is what happened in my first twin m/c.

Take care of yourself ok - mwah

Oh no leanne, not again!

Em you have a fantastic party today. Happy Birthday little guy!!

THanks Sheree, that's what I thought. I totally agree on the unpacking though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERSON

Hope you have a fab day young man.

Sorry only perused your post Nat, my apologies, just super busy here atm.

Happy birthday
    Emmerson
    :woot:Have Fun At your party
    Last edited by ~shazz~; May 18th, 2008 at 01:22 PM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!!!!!! Have a wonderful party

sheree - glad the swelling doesn't seem to be getting worse. You must feel a weight off your shoulders now that the BAS statements are done. Who knows when Jay will find out about the job, last job he got offered by them was about 2 weeks after the interview, but who really knows, thats what makes it all so stressful!

kim - when i saw that you had posted i let out a sigh of relief, its so good to see you back here again. Yes i did find my earrings, they were in Archies room next to his bed under the pile of books! Archie is great. I have the same understanding of a blighted ovum as you do, so i would have thought that seeing as you saw your bub, then it wasn't a blighted ovum. Darcy's Twinkle Star birthday cake sounds awesome! Happy for you that you sold your house, we will sell ours in the next few months and i doubt we will make any money on it but we just want rid of it at this point. Hope the plans go through quickly for the new house. So happy that you are back, huge welcome back hug!Cool avatar BTW

leanne - sorry you are sick yet again!

nat - oh the birthday sounds so exciting! Cakes never turn out as good as we imagined, im sure it looked great to everyone else though. I'll go straight to Facebook and check out the pics. Thankyou for crossing your fingers for Jay, by the sounds of it the interview went wonderfully, and a few very encouraging comments were made, but we are trying so hard to not get our hopes up.

Archie is happily back sleeping his own bedroom all night now and i feel so happy again. We had a lovely family day today, us and my Uncle and his wife and boys went on a drive along the coast. The boys loved seeing the beaches, creeks, ponds and playgrounds, im sure we will all sleep very well tonight after all that fresh sea air.

Hapy birthday for yesterday Em!!

Morning girls!

HAPPY 2'ND BIRTHDAY EMMERSON!

Just quickly as Brent and I are about to leave to drive out to a mine 2 1/2 hours away where he has an interview.

Kim- Great to hear from you hunny. As Sheree said, your baby was not a BO. I am so sorry they would belittle you like that. I'd dispute if it were me, but its not me. As everyone else has said, we are always here for you hun.

Hi to everyone else!

Sorry its so short.

BBL!

Have a great day!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast