Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #51

I hear you on the long weekend Leanne!!!! I just have afew more maths comments to write in my reports then all I have to do is pack up and move house on Friday of next week LOL

Nup i'm good gorgeous girl!! Just don't have much to say really. I'm glad of the long weekend too, I have to say.

Christine I can't believe you're moving already!!! The thought of the packing is like torture isn't it?

So glad you feel great with your new clothes Elissa. Hope you had a super birthday. WHen are you guys moving? Which direction are you moving? Any closer this way?

Tania your photos are great!!! Glad to see you around a bit too. Just quietly, I reckon there's a girlie in there....

Three weeks Sheree! Woohoo! Who's Lachlan staying with while you are in hossy? Are you the only news agent in Tieri?

Shazz, what are you doing with all your free time?

Hi Lorelle!

Not much doing here. Darcy has been wearing undies today lol. She thinks she's so cool - they are just so tiny and her bum looks so cute in them. We took her nappy off this morning and were all laying in bed watching tele, when she said :Need to do wees! Quick quick!" Cameron shot her off the bed and they ran down to the potty (thinking of getting another one for the ensuite lol) - she was so proud of herself when she did this huge wee. When we went out Cameron had to fight her to put a nappy on - so he left her undies on under the nappy great idea Einstein - until he went to work and she did a big poo and MUMMY had to drag it down her leg .

Very quiet weekend here. Cam is working night work so we either have to be quiet or go out.

sorry girls free time is offically over i'm flat out revising for exams over the next 2 weeks then i'll have a break of a couple of weeks then straight back into it i decided to jump feet first and i'm offically enrolled as a first year nursing student woohoo though how bloody exspensive are these books arrrgh i'll need a personal loan to start the semester oh oh i brought my stethoscope today how cool it felt so funny asking for it at the medical supplies store so surreal

please know i am thinking of you all i miss you all and can't wait to get five minutes to catch up with where you all are.
    Last edited by ~shazz~; June 6th, 2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: uni hasn't helped my spelling sorry

Tania, I think they are more prone to let you go naturally 2nd time round breach or not. I am not sure, guess every dr/ob is different, but I have heard that, as they know you can birth naturally. That is why it is always a caesar first time if breach as they have no idea if you can birth naturally and hence more risks. I still however would hate to birth a breach baby. I know for a fact when Lachlan's bum was engaging, it was unbelievably painful and heavy in my pelvis, imagine birthing that! I haven't had anywhere near that heavy sensation this time as I did with Lachlan.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kim~ View Post
    Three weeks Sheree! Woohoo! Who's Lachlan staying with while you are in hossy? Are you the only news agent in Tieri?

Not much doing here. Darcy has been wearing undies today lol. She thinks she's so cool - they are just so tiny and her bum looks so cute in them. We took her nappy off this morning and were all laying in bed watching tele, when she said :Need to do wees! Quick quick!" Cameron shot her off the bed and they ran down to the potty (thinking of getting another one for the ensuite lol) - she was so proud of herself when she did this huge wee. When we went out Cameron had to fight her to put a nappy on - so he left her undies on under the nappy great idea Einstein - until he went to work and she did a big poo and MUMMY had to drag it down her leg .

Very quiet weekend here. Cam is working night work so we either have to be quiet or go out.
    Whahoo Darcy what a clever girl doing wees on the potty, oh what a sight with the undies though, must have been so cute, but not so cute with poo squished in em.

Well my parents live in Mackay, and they were going to look after Lachlan, but now Wade's parents are driving to Mackay for a few days (from Hervey Bay, about 8ish hours away) and they will look after him and my mum wants to be at the hospital now.

I know 3 weeks, I just can't believe how fast it has all gone. Nearly gone is our life as we know it of 3!!!!

My midwife told me on Wednesday if Riley was to come early, that they would fly me to Emerald and would only perform a ceasar as I cannot try for natural after a caesar there! And then that is only if the gyno is there as he only flies in once every 2 weeks. So if he is not there, they will then fly me to Rockhampton.... Ohhh what an inconvenience!!! 3 hours South and my family are 3 hours North. I don't have a feeling he is coming in the next week and I will be in Mackay from the 16th so all should be good! But gee what a pain if he does!!!

Oh and yes Kim we are the only Newsagent in Tieri.

Christine I don't envy you on the move, gl. I am over moving and so glad to be settled for some time to come now!

gosh! for the last 2 days i have tried to post in here and have lost it both times...

sheree - great to hear that the pregnancy is progressing so well, not long now til Riley will be here!

leanne - enjoy your weekend with your precious girl.

kim - We are only moving an hour away from here, an hour closer to Adelaide, so no where near you unfortunately. We are moving in a fortnight, can't wait til it is all over and done with, just hoping the house sells now...

tania - grrr at Chris for not taking part in the gorgeous photos.

christine - goodluck with the move!

shazz - how exciting getting your steth! GL with the study, you will blitz the exams

Archie has been such a mental strain lately, he is always talking in this whingey whiney voice, amd is always SO over emotion. if he is sad he is throwing himself on the floor screaming at the top of his voice, if he is happy he is jumping around squealing with excitement over the most mundane things! Jay has resigned from work, so now i have him home all day ever day for a whole month, we will drive each other a bit nutty no doubt but it will great to have him to take care of Archie whenever i feel like having some time out.

Big LOL about the undies and the nappy. I can so picture Cam doing that!
    LOL

I just ate two big caramello koalas. I don't think I tasted the first one. it went down so so fast he he he

Far out - and I had been so so good.

Tasted bloodie fantastic but.

Back on the straight and narrow (not to mention the eliptical) tomorrow.

Nite.

Leanne: Yay for the 3 days with Kaitlyn! I've got 3 days with Jayden too...I love it! Yummm Caramello....I'm about to go to the shops, I might have to buy one LOL

Kim: Thanks! I thought they turned out ok, I was oging to do more this weekend but feeling a bit off today so we'll see. I'm going to try and be here more often but easier said than done with a partner like Chris around! Just as quietly back.....I think its a girlie too but don't want ot get my hopes up haha. Well done to Darcy on the TT....Jayden still has no clue haha

Shazz: GL with exmas....Congrats on being a 1st yr Nursing Student!!!

Sheree: There is no way I'm birthing a breach naturally! LOL That sound way too painful...then again the alternative....I have a feeling bubs has been turning, I still have no idea what I am feeling but it has felt a bit different since yesterday...time will tell. Can't believe you are so close now!!! How exciting!

Elissa: Chris was really nasty about the photos, he had me in tears which is pretty hard to do as I have not been emotional at all this time round like I was with Jayden. He hasn't said anything about what how they turned out which hurts as well....but what can you do some men are just heartless **$%#. I think it might be the age with Archie, Jayden is much like that as well. GL having both boys home with you haha

I had to have a sleep earlier cause I was feeling so horrible, not much better now but Chris is at squash and I have to get Jayden and myself ready for a 50th anniversary party that starts at 2.30pm then I have to go to the newsagent/shops to get a card for them...Oh and get a caramello....thanks Leanne! haha Lazy morning and very busy afternoon. We're meant to be going to a 40th bday tonight but I think I will give it a miss. Not in the mood for socializing

Have a great weekend if I don't get back in.

Caramello.....
    mmmm

But I am do depressed. Have beenperfect with my calories (except for those bloomi chocolates last night) - on the eliptical at least 20 - 30 minutes every day and in a month I have lost nothing. nadda, not a bloodie thing.
    Over it.

I am going to go make chocolate chip cookies - for Mark and Katy of course.
    Tomorrow's another day.

Does anyone want 2 more children??? I am so over the 2 younger ones today (I would be over Jess too prob but she's not here)

Leanne.

Tania too....Chris sounds like he needs a smack in the head ...maybe some OC spray? Don't get too tired.

Elissa, I agree with Tania, must be the age. I have the original drama queen here too. Dunno why either as I'm so not like that. Have been getting cranky lately though. bugger, thought you might be moving closer to the border....it's not that far from me.

I really hope it happens the way you want Sheree. THat must be a worry for you.

YAY Shazz!!! You'll be fine, and I'll be here to help you out. Wish text books weren't so heavy or I'd post you some. It'd cost more than new ones I reckon lol.

lol bad mummy moment today. Darcy stuck a sultana up her nose....when I fifnshed laughing I had to get it out....good things she's a good talker and understands what you need her to do.

ETA Christine put em on a south bound train....

I hear you all on the dramatised kids. My sister is a drama teacher and OMG I sooo don't want Lachlan to be like her!!! Miss drama queen. Wade's mum even comments how Lachlan is just so full of drama. GR8..............

morning all
    thanks kim i'm getting a book sent up fom melbourne she qouted me $10 so i hope it doesn't cost to much more though it isn't one of those massive books i've seen some of the students carrying i'm getting one of the bags on wheels my back won't cope with an added 30 kg of books

BBL

Hi all , i'm trying to get out of revision and house wrok so i thought i 'd pop on here but it looks like i'm home alone hope your all off have a great day talk to you through the week

Shazz I was having a nana nap and avoiding the [email protected] which is covering my house LOL (and the packing too) Back to study with you young lady!!

lol i actually got some good work done after all my attempts at putting it off

Good girl Shazz!! (hope you don't mind me ptting your name in the tupperware thread)
    I have a 2 day week this week YAY!!!! I had already booked a casual for thursday to go and watch Jess run at the area cross country and now we are moving on Friday so I only have to work tomorrow and tuesday. Jess came 3rd in the zone cross country so I am hoping she will do OK in this next one although its getting pretty serious at this level- if she comes in the top 8 in this one she is off to STATE!! (sorry proud mummy moment)
    Hope you all had a lovely weekend I am off to pack some more.
    Kim- can you meet Erin at the station?????????

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast