Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #51

Awwwwwwwwwwwww....he is SOOOOO cute!

I can't wait to have a little boy!

Don't apologise Tania!!

I was just wondering is all.....

Isn't he beautiful!!! I don't care what I have.....I'd be wrapped with another boy too now haha

He is Tania!

I can't wait till we find you what your having to!!!

Not long now!

Congratulations Sheree!!!
    Welcome little guy!!!!

smiles4u Guest

Talking

WELCOME INTO THE WORLD LITTLE MAN " RILEY "

Heartfelt CONGRATS Sheree & to all of your Family (We are all so incredibly PROUD of you !!!!!!!!!)

My daughter was born on a Friday & after 8am ... & had a ton of dark hair too like RILEY !!!!!

Hey, TANIA ... what I'd give to give my daughter a sibling You keep well & happy lovely lady (P.S - I go all mushy inside when I see little boys, I've been like that for years ... Just don't tell my daughter that, LOL)

Hi REENIE ... my 2 year old says several colours, like white, black, blue, yellow (her favourite ), pink (2nd favourite), red and orange BUT she is yet to mention purple & brown. And on the occasion mistakes orange for yellow ... which doesn't surprise me.
    She counts pretty good to ten (but misses the occasional number like 4 ??). She says the alphabet letters A,B,C,D & E ... & sings the alphabet song in her toddler talk (very funny as I recognise the tune). She certainly has an ear for notes. The last comment her Great-Gran mentioned to me about Cendrine only days before Gran passed way. Cendrine sang to her Great-Gran ' Twinkle twinkle little star ' hours before she passed away in hospital ... I helped sing with her, with tears I tried to hold back & such a lump in my throat. And her Nan joined in too (Great-Gran's daughter). A moment I will always cherish in my heart as Gran knew it was Cendrine's favourite song from newborn & it was so special as we didn't tell her to sing.
    INDIA sounds like she is doing brilliantly ... and Reenie you are doing so fantastic in helping her on her journey in learning !!!!

KIM, ... Oh, I'm so excited for you ... So sorry but I can't help myself feeling that way. I'm so damn lucky that our having in trying for another bub for a year now unsuccessfully hasn't affected me in the way I feel about those around me falling pregnant especially at present as there are many. Like four Mum's from my old Mother's group & a friend who recently told me she is pregnant with her 2nd bub which is due on my 43rd birthday next year. I squealed with such delight & told her I'm so darn wrapt she fell pregnant at 1st go & is saved any heartheart (she fell preg 1st go with her 1st bub too, how brilliant is that).

I'm starting to think that a 2nd bub may not happen for us & that I look to find comfort in others joy in having their bub's ... Like Sheree, & all of you lovely preg Mumma's here !!

I feel the saddest for Cendrine as she deserves a sibling ... & I feel selfish in thinking that I'm going to miss having a newborn again. The whole package, being pregnant which I so loved, the birth experience would you believe it as I found it so empowering, just the 'Everything' a new baby brings like the baby smells, soft skin, just watching them & sharing their 1st experiences in life.
    As Cendrine had severe colic until she was 5mths old ... those first 5mths were an absolute blur for me. I had no friends or family in the town we had moved to just before I was pregnant. And when I had her no one rung or visited me in all that time. DP would leave for work at 6am & come home just before 9pm. Was such a long day with a screaming baby & I was desperately lonely.

Anyway, enough of my rambling ... this is little ' Riley's ' moment ... And OMG he is just breathtakingly beautiful

I'm off to Melb tomorrow to have lunch with friends, ... can't wait

Wishing you all a super weekend !!!!!!!! (Apologies for the long post)
    Last edited by smiles4u; June 28th, 2008 at 07:30 PM.

Lorelle: I hope it happens for you guys, a I'm sure Cendrine would love a little brother or sister to play with...but the main thing is her parents are happy and healthy, I'm sure that would make her happier.

I have a new photo of baby Riley, he is such a boy looking boy I think. I have to get it on to the tech's laptop at work and get him to email it so I can post it...He's gone again so now I have to wait.

This is my last week of work!! I can't wait until Friday.... Woohooo!!!! I got a bassinette off ebay, we got it last night....it is so gorgeous!

I have had a rough time with Jayden at night time again, Friday night I was up with him from 2.30am until 5am, luckily I didn't have to work the next day but still it took it out of me. He is waking up again every night and Chris isn't getting up to him so its up to me. Once I am off work I will be able to cope a bit better I think but Chris is cracking the $hits cause I said I don't think I can last the whole week, I might only go half the week then finish up.....Well that will mean we have to sell our house and I'm the one that wanted the house so badly..blah blah blah.....All because I wanted 2 days off! Which I get paid for anyway! Grrr...Men!

Anyway enough of my whingeing...Where is everyone these days?

Ok I have uploaded the new pic now....

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...09&ppuser=4086

smiles4u Guest

Talking

... Oh, I love his head of dark hair

Isn't he so alert for a newborn bub ... A little thinker there ... & probably can't wait to get out and explore the big wide world

*** Thanks Tania for the pics ***

(How's Sheree doing ??, healing well I hope )

Sheree is out of hospital and stayed at her parents house last night and was leaving for home this morning. She sent me a text last night but I haven't heard from her today, I'm guessing she is settling in at home and enjoying her new family of 4!

He is very alert isn't he....so cute!!

Oh my goodness, i didn't have the internet for a couple of weeks and look what has happened in here!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SHEREE, WADE AND LACHLAN! Riley is just gorgeous, he looks very alert and knowing. Can't wait to hear from you Sheree.

kim - Huge hugs to you, you must be feeling very anxious about this pregnancy, will be thinking of you every day. Archie enjoyed watching the choir show too.

Tania - wow, you are so close all of the sudden! Ggggrrrr at Chris, bloody man! Hope Jayden starts having better nights for you.

Sara - GL with the exams, im sure you'll be great

christine - Hope you get Ryan back to his own bed very soon, must be driving you crazy having to share your bed with him.

Hi to everyone else, will do more personals tomorrow.

We are settled in here now, just got the internet back on this arvo thank goodness, i was missing you guys like mad! Archie is settled in too, sleeping through the night 12 hours and not often having a day sleep. He started childcare yesterday! Jay goes off the Uni on Sunday for 2 weeks, so i decided that i needed to get him in care for 2 mornings a week so i don't go crazy. He was very upset when we left him there and doesn't want to go back, but he said he had fun after he stopped crying, he goes again tomorrow, so will be interesting to see how he goes. I am VERY excited, my Aunty (she is only 29) is pregnant with her 3rd bubba, she is due in January and i am her birth partner!! Its going to be amazing, i just hope i get there in time, i live an hour away, her first birth was 5 hours, 2nd was 3 hours, so this one will probably be quick! The town we are now living in is nice and friendly and layed back, but a bit too small for us, i can't wait to get back to our home town. I am looking for a part time job, just retail or something easy and stressless, need something to do so i don't go mad with boredom here.

welcome back Elissa and yay at archie sleeping through gees i wish someone would give Ryan lessons

You and me both girlfriend! Sick to death of sharing....
    speaking of sick, i feel like I am dying slowly...I have really really bad laryngitis and I can't even speak. I have a terrible cough that sounds like a bark and a cold coming it appears. PLUS MS!!! YAY ME!
    I can't ring the stupid girl at coles who forgot to give me my EFT card back last night and I didn't realise until I was out a while a go because no-one can understand me - and I can't ring Cam to get him to go there!!
    SORRY

Elissa babe, glad you're settled in. He'll get used to it. It's just new. Missed you.

Tania look at your ticker! I hope you're either sick or enjoying the last couple of days at work....does your hisband know he's a drama queen!!! He has a theatre room for heavens sake and he thinks it's your fault about the house???

Lorelle, don't ever give up hope hun.

Reenie, nope Darcy sucks at colours....but she kinda makes up for it with everything else she knows and says. Now she's learning Italian as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!Sorry, is it today or tomorrow??

Elissa: Welcome back!! Can Archie teach Jayden how to sleep through for 12hrs......even 8hrs would be great! Congrats to your Aunty and how exciting for you!! It has crept up really fast for me too...can't believe in just over 2 weeks I'll have another little baby!!!

Shazz: How are you going with your assignments etc?

Kim: YAY for the MS!!! Not so good about the laryngitis though. Nah I am still at work and very very over it! But too dedicated to go home haha. I am taking tomorrow off though :shh: then I'll come in Friday because the coffee van comes around every friday and I don't want to miss out on a hot chocolate haha. Well done Darcy knowing italian!!! I should start teaching Jayden (Chris' dad is italian). LOL he doesn't realise what a drama queen he is....but I like to tell him.

Anyway no rest for the wicked...better get back to doing some work

Well my day got better...not.

DH went to soles - they said they didn't have it, but I couldn't cancell the card until DH got home because the bank thingo is voice activated.
    SO I went and had a sleep...got woken 2 hours later by the phone ringing, jumped up incase it was urgent and promptly fainted just as the phone stopped ringing - hit my head on the edge of the bench too.....then I just cooked dinner but the pad off the bottom of the meat fell into the casserole dish. It only melted a tiny tiny bit, but I'm too scared to risk anything and so can't eat it (not that I feel like eating anyway)....

Kim you poor darling. There was another thread about someone cooking the meat pad today, must be the day for it. The fainting is a worry, do you ever usually faint? Just go to bed and make the day over!!
    Tania- I can't believe you are still working! Your DP needs a boot up the bottom (no offence) I thought DH was bad but Chris sounds worse. Hope you get some rest before bubs comes.
    Sara- girls are easier than boys I have decided but I am hoping teenage boys are easier than girls LOL I must say i love having the opportunity to experience both but if I had to have just one sex it would be girls any day.
    Lorelle- GL with the TTC, we were trying for the past 8 months or so but no luck and now we have a massive mortgage we cant afford it so no more kids for us
    Elissa- Riley slept in his own bed until 5am today which was the best he has done since we moved. Some nights I can't be bothered fighting and he has been in our bed the whole night.

kim - you poor thing, as if ms isn't bad enough by itself! Oh, thanks for missing me, you gave me warm fuzzies. Gosh, what a day, just go to bed already! Hope tomorrow is much better for you

tania - i wish Archie could teach jayden, you must be absolutely wrecked! I can't imagine what it would be like to have another little baby soon, you must be so excited.

christine - sorry, just realised i called Riley Ryan in my last post, got a bit mixed up in the excitement of birth and pregnancy announcements!! I thought we would be in for a rough time with Archies sleeping in the new house, thought for sure he'd end up in our bed for ages, i think we have been that busy though that he is worn out by night time thank goodness.

Just sitting on the couch with DH pigging out on homemade chocolates. Really should be making a resume, but typical me puts things off for as long as possible

BTW - whoever was asking about colours, Archie doesn't have a clue, its not something we have started to teach him yet

Riley doesn't either, never thought to teach him LOL The first school I taught at in a disadvantaged area, none of the kids knew their colours when they started school.
    Elissa- no worries about the wrong name I call my own kids the wrong names

Hi guys just quickly.

Katy is such a no sleeper ATM. Goes down at about 10 pm most nights (after a 3 hour struggle keeping her in there) and is then usually tapping me on the face at about 4. I am up a 5:30.

Studying is going well. It's hard yacker but will be worth it in the long run

Sheree - your little bub is so so cute. I can't wait to have another one.

Tania - you should be at home not at work. And yes your DH deserved a huge sizre 14 kick up the butt. Not long now. How exciting.

But...

I got a pay rise. An extra $50 a week so i am stoked.

Better get back to it.

Have a great day all
    sorry if I missed you.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast