Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #52

oh no! the not knowing is torturous!!!

Hmmm.... Now I am really getting anxious about this baby.
    Tania may txt Nat

No not gone Kim, just really busy with work and study and everything!
    Don't even have time to go to the loo half the time.
    Don't know where we are going to find time to try for our second baby LOL! :O) Guess it only takes 5 minutes.... he he he

I'm really sorry girls!!! I haven't had the baby yet, just been a bit down because as much as I have LOVED this pregnancy.....enough is enough and I want it OUT!!!! I'm now 8 days over, getting induced tomorrow night if I don't go before (which I don't think I will). I'm pretty nervous about being induced as I am terrified of having a c-sect if things still don't progress. I was induced with Jayden but my waters had broke naturally and thing were already on there way before I was on the drip, whereas this time....nothing!

I will txt Nat but not sure if she will be able to come in and post. You can always check my Belly Buddy group (July 16-30th), I will be txting 2 of the girls in there who will post for me (assuming they aren't having their babies). I could even get Chris to put something on his Facebook which you all should be able to get to through mine.

Well I'm going into town to attempt to walk this baby out of me haha....I'll check in later so you all know I'm still around

I have had 2 inductions Tan and never had a c/s, so you should be OK. I can understand you being fed up, I get fed up and I have never even been a day overdue LOL
    We will stalk your belly buddies if necessary!!

I think its just nerves Christine, kinda like knowing you are about to break your leg but do it anyway.

I've been shopping all day and nothing more than BH! Although I think I am losing part of my plug so hopefully not long.....I will have this baby by Monday though so least the end is in sight!

Good luck Tania! I did not even know I had a plug until we went to the birth classes!

good luck tania thinking of you

Tania you need to DTD!!! Maybe that would bring it on? maybe just drive over some speed bumps instead LOL

Yep the bumpy car ride did it for me....

Nothing happened overnight so looks like I'm being induced TONIGHT!! How scary, but exciting!

Christine: Def wasn't in the mood for DTD last night and Chris isn't interested now anyway cause I am too big. I thought of a bumpy ride but didn't know where to go. Thats ok though I guess, this time tomorrow I could be holding bubs in my arms!!

Far out DH was "interested" until the end!!! I know what you mean about not feeling like it though.
    So will they do the gel tonight then drip tomorrow? I have only ever gone in in the morning and straight on a drip. Riley was induced and took 3 1/2 hrs from the 1st contraction!

Yep gels tonight, drip tomorrow I guess if needed. Not sure when they are breaking my waters, probably tomorrow if they haven't broken naturally. I'm hoping for a very quick labour, Jayden was 4hrs from being on the drip but I was already in labour and waters had broken etc. I don't know if they send me home after the gels....I have no idea how it works but it would be kinda nice to come home instead of waiting around at the hospital.

Oh Babe....what time you going tonight?

wow good luck Tania

Hi Girls!

Just popping in to wish Tania all the best tonight!

Try not to worry too much honey. I have have seen, first hand, good positive induction outcomes. Every woman is different. Every cervix is different. Every uterus is different.

Be ready and accepting to/for labour. Relax and let your body do what it was built to do. Keep your pelvic floor relaxed by keeping your jaw and face relaxed.

Looking forward to hearing your birth announcement honey.

Sending loads of love, hugs and support from up here!

Take Care!
    xxoo

Hi to everyone else. Things are still the same here. I applied for a couple of houses on Friday and am expecting to hear back early this week. I am crossing everything that I got 1 of the places. I really just want to get in and get the girls settled.

Hope you are all well....

Take Care!

Thanks girls!! I'm a little nervous and anxious etc but I know it will go well in the end!

I go in at 7.30pm so only in just over 4hrs away!!

Thanks for the advise Sara ...I'll try my hardest to relax through it all but easier said than done. I made it through last time so really I have no doubt about this time either. OMG I can't believe Colby is already almost 1!!! Hope the house situation works out for you hun!

Ok Thats it from me until after I've had the baby now!!

tania - i know you are already at the hossy by now, but just want you to know i will be thinking of you. I am sure everything will go well and you and bub will be snuggling in bed together by morningxx

I was chatting to Nat on Facebook last night and she said she will let me know when she hears from Tania, so i will get straight on here as soon as i get a message, if someone else doesn't post on here first.

Went down to soend the afternoon with my mum today, was so great, haven't seen her in a few weeks. Told her we are ttc#2, she was SO thrilled, more excited than when we told her we were pregnant with Archie. Her first comment "we will be able to go pram shopping again!" LOL, her and I have this obsession with prams (she is way worse than me though), we didn't get to do any baby shopping together with Archie though cause we lived 5 hours away, so we will have a ball next time and make up for it!!

thats great your mum was so excited for you Elissa mine never was

Tania ~ your in my thoughts

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast