Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #52

I have heard rumours of a full nights sleep but haven't experienced one for a loooooong time.

S;eep...what's that? Darcy was up for 3 continuous hours last night just coughing....poor kid. I'm so tired though i can't help but get cranky with her. We had cough mixture, the vapouriser, vicks on her chest and her feet....she's so unwell that since we got up at 6.30am () she's not been back asleep for half an hour. Two day sleeps yesterday tooo.

Didn't get the keys to our house yesterday as the council are being pooheads.

We've given TT a rest too. There's just a bit much turmoil in the Dragon's world ATM so we aren't going to make it owrse for her.

Sheree, sounds like you're going great guns chick!

Elissa have you got a pic of Archie in his suit?

Geepers Leanne, you're paying them big dollars - they should be listening to you. I'd put it in writing and have it put in her file and speak to the director.

Woops she's awake...round 2.

Congratulations Sheree, making it to 12 weeks!! Can't believe Riley is already 12wks old though!! Gosh it goes quick!
    Yay on Lachie sleeping through too. How is he coping with his ear? Is he still sleeping through? Jayden has gone a week today without a dummy. He woke at 5.30am for a bottle and went back to sleep til 7am does that count as sleeping through? haha Can't complain, although I slept through Ashlea's dream feed so she woke at 2am and she was soaked, had to change her and her bedding!

oops got a hungry girl better go, Chris is out with Jayden YAY!!

Thanks for the congrats Tania and Kim.

Hope I am not boring you all with my excitement.

No Tania - Lachlan woke twice last night.... Like the rest of you.... the story of our lives! Rarely ever sleeps thru, we are pretty use to it these days. When he does, we are doing cartwheels.

Congrats Sheree. 12 weeks is a really exciting milestone.

My exciting news is that after 8 months of trying - I have finally lost 2kgs. AND in only 10 days of Wii fitting. I have been doing at least 45 mins a day. It's been really hard work (but really fun)

I'll lost those 15kgs and be on the meds and pregnant soon I hope.

I looked after my 8 month old nephew yesterday and I am cluckier than ever now. sigh

Well done Leanne!!! (and Sheree on the BF) DH wnats to get me a wii fit for Christmas(not sure whether to be insulted or not LOL)

nah don;t be insulted.... Its tops fun

well done Leanne you go girl that is fantastic i've lost 400 grams and was stoked with that we can be each others cheer squad

well done sheree

OK gorgeous mummas here's your new thread

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718