Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #6

Hahaha Tania. I think the devil invented ebay!! I love it too, but have been fairly restrained (for a few weeks anyway). That was a champion effort though!

Welcome back Sheree!!! Yes my headache went away after about 4litres of water, multivite and panadol. Naughty mummy! Your poor boobies! At least you can sleep on your belly now - I so wish I could.... I hope you had a fab time with your sister. Did you lose you voice from wanting to talk to her a lot?

Well I answered my own question about the AF - yep it comes back. Oh well at least i had some reprieve. Have decided to go with the depo injection to start with and see how that goes. It lasts three months rather than three years and I won't have to get it removed when I want to try again. I'm a bit over the invasive stuff for a while.

No sleep for the wicked!!!

Jayden woke me up at 5.30am!! I didn't get to bed til at least 12.30am. The poor bub though...his nappy leaked and he was soaked!! It was a huggies nappy too which suprises me. He was very good though I changed him into clean PJ's and fed him and he went back to sleep until 8am so I guess I got a bit.....I've just been too spoilt the the past few weeks LOL.

Kim: GRRR @ AF coming back, maybe it won't last as long and then it will stay away after that??? I hope so anyway.

Well off to Dr's today....I have to get the results from my pap smear that I got at my 6 week checkup....Its obviously ok otherwise they would have rung me. Also going to get Domperidone tablets for my milk supply and discuss egg donation with him. Nothing else for today, its overcast and miserable looking outside not sure if its cold though I haven't been outside yet....I'm going for a shower now before Jayden wakes up again.

Have a good day girls
    oxoxox

I thought babies were supposed to sleep less as they get older...Darcy is back in bed for the second time already today! She only woke at 7.10am, wanted to go back at 7.30, slept for an hour and after her 10am feed she' gone back down again. This one was a bit more of a fight but she's so tired she's screamng with her eyes shut.....just read a reflux thread, maybe she's having trouble again - better up her dose for a while.

Just starting a new thread HERE girls!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678