Hi there girls, what a week it's been.
We picked up my MIL from Canberra last Saturday as my SIL was due to have a caesar on Tuesday. She's staying with us so it's been go go go ever since.
Well my SIL had a son - 10 pound 8 and 59 cm long.... He's got the biggest hands and feet you've ever seen. Very cute though. Ginger hair and perfect skin.
Kaitlyn's been a little grumpy as I think she has started teething. I can feel a tooth coming on the bottom but nothing cracked through yet. She loves the bonjela, which helps.
She's also started having some stewed pears every other night and loves to suck on a milk arrowroot bikky. Do you think I am feeding her this too early, or do you just play it by ear?
I went to the dr yesterday for Katy's 4 month needles. She went very well. No fever or grumpiness at all. Thank goodness. Whoever recommended giving Panadol before you have the needles is an angel. Thank you. We spent the day at my mum's with my MIL - which made for an interesting day to say the least.
I also went for a check up re my PND. Have been referred to see a clinical psych, as I am still struggling with ALOT of issues, even after being on the meds. It's hard sometimes as the family just don't understand that little things to them can be a major deal for me. Last night was particularly hard as I went and saw my SIL and she was breast feeding and I got so upset as it was something I really wanted to do. For some reason it just ate me up and I cried all the way home. That’s never happened before.
Anyway, I better get back to my MIL and need to put my DD to bed. But before I do, has anyone heard of whether you need to have your car seat certified in order for your green slip to cover you in case of an accident? My BIL mentioned it last night and I had never heard of it. If you do, where do you go?
Bookmarks