OK this is probably gonig to be a TMI post, so if you're easily grossed out don't read, but I need to know whether to worry or not...
You know I mentioned that one of my nipples was painful, well, this afternoon it got so painful, it hurt to brush my arm over it. THen before the feed I noticed a huge lump just under the nipple. It was almost the size of the nipple itself and it wasn't that big yesterday or even earlier today. Well I started to panic, and thought OMG I've got breast cancer! I started to feel it to check if it was hard or soft and when I squeezed a little bit (remember very sore) a head appeared, so I sqeezed a bit harder (I know I shouldn't have) and you should have seen how much pus came out! Almost a teaspoon full I'd say. The relief was almost instant. But then i had to feed Darcy and she always has both sides, so I washed it with soap and dried it and offered the other side first.
She didn't seem bothered, but should I worry she might have gotten some pus?
Should I worry about the lump?What do you think it might be?
Thanks for those who read, I know it was a bit yuk, but I was a bit freaked out.
Bookmarks