I telephoned the NRMA today as that is who our car insurance is with. The nice lady I spoke to said that she had never heard of it, and that Katy is covered through our greenslip anyway. She mentioned that it could be for other insurance companies who insist on certification esp if the car or seat is old or second hand etc. She gave me a number to call during business hours, so I will see how it goes. My BIL was ADAMANT that it was law, but I'll do my bit of research and see. ARGH!!
Thanks girls for looking.... Okay, BBL as its lunch time and KATY's asleep. Its so hot today I have had to put the aircon on for the first time....
Oh I have to tell you.... she was getting whingy as she was getting a little hot and tired so I sprayed her in the face with our 'hair' water bottle. It was just on mist. Talk about a Kodak moment! Hilarous! We almost got a giggle out of her.... a l m o s t.
Bookmarks