Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006

Default Babies Born May 2006

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May 06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Baby_Crazy05
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3202grams Length - 53 cm Head Circ - 34 cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Jovi Lee
    Baby's Website: none ... yet
    Health Concerns: Loss of weight when she was born but has certainly picked up now

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Scrappyfish
    Baby's DOB: 09/05/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 3oz/ 3260gm - Length - 50.5cm - Head Circ - 34cm
    Baby's Name: Darcy
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Mummy's pre-eclampsia and toxeamia
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___

Forum Name: Mummy4Life
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 9th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 13 1/2 ozs Length -52cm Head Circ -38cm
    Baby's Name: Phoebe Belle
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: She is just perfect!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________

Forum Name: Midgyt
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB:15 May 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lbs4oz, 49cm, 34.5
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Matthew

__________________________________________________ __________________

Forum Name: Lea13
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 18 May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7 pound 4, Length - 49 cm, Head Circ Ė 36 cm
    Baby's Name: Emerson Paul
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __

Forum Name: Neverplan
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 21/5/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 15oz / 4040gm - Length - 50cm - Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby's Name: Adam
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __

Forum Name: Shereejoy
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 22nd May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2.88kgs (6lb 5.5oz), 51.5cm Long, 35cm HC
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Lachlan Robert Mcleod
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourbubbles/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Our Miracle baby has survived bleeding brown and red from 5 to 8.5 weeks and mummy passing a clot the size of her plam at 11.5 weeks and waking in a pool of red blood and lots of cramping. A true little miracle, our little precious Man
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: delta_blue
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 24/05/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 4oz/3740gm Length - 52.5cm Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Cooper Noel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: he is beautiful
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Bellasmum
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 24th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2430g Length - Head Circ - 32.5
    Baby's Name: Patrick James
    Baby's Website: www.totsites.com/tot/patrickjames
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Still in SCN indefinately due to premature birth (35w + 5days)
    __________________________________________________ _________

Last edited by Astrolady; June 8th, 2006 at 03:38 PM.

Looks like I'm here on my own at the moment. When I figure out how to make my child a bit more settled, I'' send omeone my details, but just incase they read this as there are only 2 posts:
    Forum Name: Scrappyfish
    Baby's DOB: 09/05/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 3oz/ 3260gm
    Length - 50.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm
    Baby's Name: Darcy
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Mummy's pre-eclampsia and toxeamia
    Notes:

Congratulations, scrappyfish! I have a friend that just had a baby boy May 10th, so I let her know about this site. Hopefully she will join you soon!

Thanks Shannon. We are doing OK I guess. Very sleep deprived and unsettled (all three of us really). Know it will improve but the tunnel feels very long at the moment. I'm sure all you mums remmeber.....

hey scrappy i'll be staying with you girls i have been with for the last 9 months if you'll all have me of course ryan will miss his may baby buddies otherwise.. Hope things start to settle down for you guys and you get to catch up on some much needed sleep maybe you can take it in shifts so your not both sleep deprived

Kellee Guest

Hi Shazz and Kim. Hope you're both doing really well and loving your little darlings. I can't wait to join you in here - Lea, Vic, Sheree, and the gang should be in here soon too. Can't wait to start chatting up a storm with you both... in amongst the feeding, lack of sleep and crying (and that will just be ME!). Big hugs to you both and lots of lovely Mummy vibes.

Hey Girls

I'm here too

Sleep - what's that????

Will catch up with everyone soon!

Just a huge congrats to you all now only to get back into the swing of things .. i miss you all . hope you are all recovering well and i can't wait to hear all about your beautiful babies

Just to let you all know, I think Darc is finally starting to settle down. She appears much happier and sleeps better without all the screaming. Feeling a bit more confident....now just have to tackle all those bills...

OMG I still can't quite believe that we have migrated over... it's unbelievable LOL.

My little man is just gorgeous and too well behaved - I'm just waiting for him to turn into a terror. I have never been happier - still tired but I'm starting to feel a little less sore which is good.

Scrappy ~ Glad to hear that Darcy has settled down for you. It doesn't take much to tear your confidence down does it? DP said to me that without even meaning to they can make you feel inadequate which is so true. Generally I've been so much more confident then I ever thought I would be but I still have my moments where I go :eek: is that right??? And LMAO @ the bills - I paid mine the night before by Bpay hehe!!

Shazz - How is your little man doing?

Well I better get going - the bed still needs to be made and the dishes need to be done. I just spent an hour or so on the couch with Emerson asleep on my chest. I was just staring at him the whole time - he's just so gorgeous!

Oh boy - I'm a gushing mother aren't I...?? Just throw something at me if I'm making you all sick LOL

when do we get to see some pics lea? we need a password for your homepage!

I have PM'd you the password Danni!

Welcome Never!!!!

Glad to hear that Adam is going well and I'm sure you'll do fine when DH is back at work next week.

It's definately going to be great to share all of our stories especially considering that we shared our pregnancies as well!

Unhappy

Good morning all,

Rayn is going well now we have put him on the bottle i am still expressing and he has 1 to 2 bottles of ebm a day my poor BB's are just so sore i have never been so torn about anything like this in my life i really wanted to Bf successfully this time round and it looks like it just isn't going to happen but what ever is the best for him and for me also is just what i have to consider he is still gaining weight at a rapid rate he is now 10 pd 14 1/2 oz so as long as he is gaining i'm happy and the plus side is we are getting a little more sleep then when we were Bf so there is also a up side but i still feel very sad that i couldn't give him what nature intended him to get from me but i'll get over it eventually sorry for the babbling i think i'm trying to convince myself i'm doing the right thing

Never ~ i 'm sure you'll be fine when hubby goes back to work we'll be here for you vent away if you need us
    when you figure out a way to stretch Adams feed times can you share your secret with me as i have not been able to get Ryan a minute past when he thinks he needs food

Kellee Guest

Lea Ė sounds like youíre having fun! Glad that the wounds are starting to heal too Ė that makes a big difference when that happens. Donít worry about the housework Ėitís so overrated, and this time goes too fast to worry about how the house looks! And donít worry about gushing eitherÖ I havenít had mine yet, and I know Iíll be useless! I already am over Charlie.

Vic Ė Glad to see that Adam is going well. I really admire you looking after four, but once you get into the swing of it youíll be fine, Iím sure. Itís just getting used to the change, I guess. Feel free to vent anytime you want.

Shazz Ė your poor BBs! They get so sore when you express a lot, donít they? Iím glad that youíre cool with the formula thing Ė youíre so right, whatever is best for bubs is the way to go. Donít feel too sad about it Ė youíre a rad mum, and Ryan will be fine and healthy. Big hugs to you.

Sorry, I hope you guys donít mind me crashing here for a while. I just want to make sure I know what you and your bubs are up to Ė Iíll miss yíall if I donít chat to you for too long!

Anyway, Iíll pop in on you all again soon. Hope youíre having a lovely day with your darlings.

Shazz ~ Big hugs matey I'm sure you are doing the right thing. I know that when I was PG the decision seemed to be a fairly easy one - you do what is right for bubs... Now that I'm BF I can clearly see how all the emotions etc can get in the way. But you are definately doing the right thing for Ryan - there is no doubt about it! I hope you're feeling better about it soon.

Well my little man is still sleeping so I'm just doing some quick posts before I tackle some housework! Otherwise not much exciting happening here... oh except I'm sure we got a grin out of Emerson despite what people say about babies not knowing how to smile. He is really going to be gorgeous when he starts flashing that gummy grin around! We were trying to wake him up and we were poking and prodding and I canít remember what it was but we both started laughing and Em just opened his eyes and flashed this huge grin - dimples and all! It was gorgeous. He might not have meant to but that's how it went!

Oh and I'm getting my tallboy delivered next Tuesday finally!!! I'm running out of room and he has stuff EVERYWHERE!!! So I can't wait for that.

Will chat later ladies - those dishes are calling my name...

I can't seem to edit and I just lost an addition to my last post for you Kellee!!

It went something like - we posted at the same time again! It definately feels a lot better with everything healing up though I stopped complaining as much when my mum informed me that when she had me she had 36 stitches - ouch!!! I'm really only doing dishes and generally tidying. I am feeling better but not too sure about the agressive movement that vacuuming etc would bring on lol so I'm avoiding it (well that's my excuse anyway) Still sending loads of labour vibes your way!!

I'm copying this before I hit post LOL!!

Kellee Guest

36 stitches - ow ow OW! I REALLY hope that doesn't happen to me. Last time I tore, was cut and then tore again, so I reckon I probably had nearly that many (they called it a second degree tear). Hopefully everything is 'limbred up' down there because it hasn't been too long since last time. I meant to ask too - does DP stay with you to help with bubs, or does he visit? I suppose I'm not sure how it would work being that DH is here every night and I don't know any other way. How's your flatmate coping with Em too? Does she wake up? I reckon if it wasn't my baby I'd be able to sleep through it anyway.

Did you say that you had MSN up and running? We're always on here at the same time! Good luck getting the housework done - don't overdo it!

Shazz, I must just be a nasty cow. I don't feed Darcy until it is time. I can usually just jolly her along. She's awake all the time anyways.....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast