Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #14

I may have missed out after all! I wasn't quick enough with my reply. No worries, I'll join in next time.

No worries Jan!!! Could you PM me your address please!!?
    Glad to hear Julian is doing so well!!!

We are starting to plan Izzy's birthday too - I can't believe it - I told DH today, our little girl is ONE next month! Not in 6 mths not 3 mths but next month and we both had a giggle!

ETA- Have pm'd you Jan - not too late at all!
    Last edited by Beach Mama; April 1st, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

Thanx Tan - now to go shopping!!!

Thanks Tan for organising the KK, I am heaps looking forward to going shopping!!!

A big hi to everyone, I am just about to go to bed, so will try and come on another night this week and catch up. I have been reading, work is full on at the moment and I actually hate going to work for 40 hours per week, its really a killer.

Catch up with you all soon

hey guys sorry i've been MIA. I missed u all very much and hope everyone is very well! I hope all the pg mummies r getting nice and round with healthy bubbies and i hope all the mummies and bubbies out there r getting lots of sleep!

Am i 2 late 4 KK????

Thanks for organising Tan, can't wait to go shopping ! What are you doing for Izzy's birthday?

Hey Jan glad Julian is going so well!!!

Hi Kass, great to hear from you hun! How is Annabelle?

Lee I sympathise, I work 45 hours a fortnight and I am exhausted! Don't know how I would cope doing that many a week! Take care of yourself!

Ok so don't be surprised if somebody gets an early KK present lol, I may get too excited and just HAVE to post it! Ok Ok I will try and hold off

yahoo I'm going to hunt high and low to find something fab. $15 will be a challenge but if that's what we've agreed on then koolie doolie.

I'm just at an intrnet kiosk before work, all is going well. Blake adores daycare and he is so happy when he see's me after a long day away from each other. Dave has been picking him up and apparently he headbangs to his heavy music all the way to come pick me up lol too cute, they are so funny together, melts my heart.
    He slept 12.5 hours with only one waking last night, I couldn't believe it - I heard him talking at 6:55 and I went in at 7 and there he is sitting up just playing with a bottle waiting for me. I'm so much more in awe and love with him since he has become a different baby, I'm finally getting to enjoy 100% of the time I have with him!!!!

Ash - that is great hun, its amazing how some decent sleep makes you a new woman and changes bubby too!

Kass - have pm'd you hun - not too late at all!

to everyone!!! I've got my girlfriend over for dinner tonight - making a roast and a butterly cake for her birthday - ah the things we do!! Izzy and I went swimming this morning - after 2 times of going and having her stick to me like a leech today she wanted off - even in the deep end - cheeky girl!! Didnt realise if I let her go she would go under!!

kass good to hear from you!

Ash, glad the new job is going well! Wow, Blake has really improved with his sleep - that is amazing!!!

Lis - I am so excited to go shopping for KK!! I think mine will be in the mail sooner rather than later also!!!

Tan - do you just take her to the pool or is it lessons?? Ah yum, butterfly cake - you sure can fit a lot into the day!!! I had a friend over this morning and it motivated me to tidy up a bit!!! i told her to give me an hour and gee did I run and race all over the house!!! One way to get things done spose - invite people over!!!

Anyway, am having a slap up dinner here tonight, am exhausted, have been up all night with middle DD, she had high temps all night. Spent the night checking her temp, giving her panadol, and sponging her. Was fun indeed. Then Angus was up for feeds in the midst of it all!!! Can someone please SLAP me when I talk of having another! PLEASE!!!

Shell- all my great laid our plans turned to pot when the wind down here put the power out for hours! I was a happy camper I tell you, I went to get my gf's pressie but the shopping centres power went out and I had to leave, and then I got home to find it out at home too. It didn't come on til 530- I made the cake and put the lamb roast on and managed to get it all done but was exhausted by 10!!!!
    I go on my own to the pool at the moment Shell once a week with her! I got a Laurie Lawrence DVD and it shows you how to get your baby used to different breathing and other techniques so by the time she's a bit older we will start lessons... I know it's really important and she will go to lessons once she is old enough to understand intructions, but right now when its about familiarisation I can't justify the $10 a lesson for 20 mins....
    Ok Im off shopping with my mum today - yay!

Shell - I will happily slap you for considering having another one!! I've just got back from my OB where I got yet another lecture about not resting enough, not eating well enough blah blah blah. I've only put on 2.5kgs all up and he keeps telling me I should have put on more and I'm obviously not taking care of myself. I keep telling him eating is a bit difficult when you feel sick all the time, constant heartburn when you do eat, and just plain feel full before you even start. And as for sleeping/resting, if he can tell me how to do that while looking after a very active 11 month old I'd happily do it! Not as if you can just say now Iz, mummy's going to have a sleep for a couple of hours so just play quietly on your own, don't pull the tv down on top of you, don't harrass the cat to the point that she scratches you, and don't turn the oven on again. Yeah, right!!

Sorry girls. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Just want this baby out so I can try to feel a bit normal again, and have energy to play with my princess.

So, Shell. If you want someone to smack you around for considering more kiddies, I'm your girl!! I hope your little princess is feeling better today - horrible when they're sick.

Tan - sounds like your swimming DVD has been worth the purchase price. Good for you. Izzy loves her swimming classes too, although I'm not sure how I'll keep them up when Ned is born - might have to talk my Mum into coming with me, now that she's going to be living back up here in the suburbs!! Enjoy your shopping trip.

Thanks LULU!!! When I mention ttc, feel free to slap away!!! In all seriousness, don't think we will have another, school fees have just gone up, and with 2 at school next year, I think it is going to be a tight budget!! I will live my cluckinees through all you guys (feel free to remind me of bf/nappies/sleepless nights etc etc))!!!!!

Angus loves his lessons too, but it is expensive to pay for 2 x kids for lessons. Our pool is a bit cool now, as I was practising with him at home also. Not sure what to do over winter, no heated pool around to take him to myself.

Oh Lulu, not long to go, I totally empathise with you. This last 3 weeks is going to seem like a lifetime hey!!! It must be so hard to keep it together, You are amazing to still be sane at this point!!!!

DD is feeling heaps better thank goodness. Hopefully no one else gets it. She basically just had really high temps and a sore throat. Lasted a day and now she says she is fine - weird!!

Anyway, just put Angus to bed so better hang out my washing.

LOL Lulu does that mean that number 3 is out of the question?! Not long to go, hang in there!

Shell glad to hear your DD is feeling better, fingers crossed that nobody else gets it.

Tan hope you had a great shopping trip!

Hi to all the other yummy mummy's, I'm just quickly dropping in (should be cooking dinner!). Had a busy day catching up on the housework so I think that I will take my princess shopping tomorrow yay!
    Catch ya's all later!

Hello out there!! Is quiet today - is everyone kk shopping!!! I have been today!!! Was actually pretty hard - but I think I did well in the end!! Was so much fun! Anyway, gotta organise my kiddies for DH, I am off to work tonight!! Wish I wasn't, I am so tired, and the thought of 12 hrs work makes me feel worse! But anyway, I have to go - no choice in the matter!!! Have a good Fri night!!

Hello!!!

Anyone remember me????

I'm sooooo sorry that I just dropped off the face of the earth. I just completely ran out of time for this place and was getting a little bit too obsessed with it!!! And, I found Facebook (big mistake). I'm back in the workforce aswell - just two days a week but it just makes my spare time all the more precious!

So how is everyone??

Lulu - I've been wondering how you're going - I can't believe you're ready to pop again!!! Amazing. I don't know how you've managed to stay sane - you're a champion and deserve the biggest, brightest medal!!!! LOL. I'll have to keep popping in to hear all about the new arrival.

Tan - Congrats on the pregnancy too.

Sorry guys but I'm not even going to attemp to catch up and can't promise that I'll keep on posting but I'll definitely try!!

Luke is just amazing - he's soooo goregous and just such a happy little boy - the poor boy gets covered with hugs and kisses ALL day long!! He's still not crawling yet though - he's a bit slow but I'm not complaining. He's getting around though, just not crawling 'properly'. He gets right up on his knees and rocks (has been for about 3 weeks now) and I keep thinking he's going to go and next thing, he's back on this tummy, comando style!! So cute. He'll get there eventually. He's waking a few times each night still too - we had about a month of sleeping through but for some reason, it just didn't continue and now he thinks 5am is morning - just delightful!!

Anyway I must go - I just wanted to say a very big hello to you all and send you my love - I think about you all the time and am extremely ashamed and embarrassed that I disappeared like I did.

Take care.

Kelly xxxx

Hey Kelly! Of course we remember you hun! So glad to hear that you are doing well and thanks for popping in to say hi!!! Can you believe these bubs are nearly 1!! Eeekkkk!

We have had a busy weekend BUT the big news is DH and I are sitting here ON OUR OWN!!!! Izzy stayed at mums last night - I called her at 8 and she said that Izzy slept from 7 when DH and I put her to bed and slept til 730 old time (daylight savings old time!!! ) So 630 which is great, not one stir throughout the night!! She is having a nap at the moment so we will go pick her up at 11! Its been nice but I have to say I miss her terribly and its so quiet! Both of us jumped when DH turned the channel on the radio over last night and looked to see if Iz had woken up ! and then laughed at ourselves! The gig we went to was great but we didn't really stay out too late because we were both tired and we both woke up early too - typical!

Anyway Im off to try and design these invites for Izzy's birthday- have a lovely day ladies and bubs and will catch you soon!

Hey everyone! Quiet in here, hope you have all had a great weekend!

Tan yay that Izzy was so well behaved for her first sleep over, what a star she is!!! He he I bet it felt strange to not have her around. We haven't left Ellie overnight yet, despite both sets of grandparents constantly asking us lol!

Hi Kelly and welcome back! Glad to hear that you guys are well!

Shell I have also been KK shopping already and think I did pretty well too! Hope work wasn't too bad. I think you deserve a gold medal for doing 12 hours shifts and then coming home to 3 kids - you are amazing girl!!

Had a busy weekend here and just got back from a 50th birthday. I was going to try and get some of my work done tonight but don't think its going to happen, I'm way too tired. He he much easier to surf BB!

KELLY!! Good to hear from you!!! Luke looks like a little spunk!! Hope you pop in and say hello from time to time!

Tan - I bet you and Al were lost without Izzy!!! I have left Angus obviously o/n to go to work, but I would have happily left him anywhere last night, he was up about every hour. Hope you had a nice night anyway!!Will be the first of many - believe me, my girls are packing their stuff as I type to go to Grandmas cause it is the school hols. They get spoilt and have no chores there so are always eager to go!!

Lis - i though I have must have been the only crazy shopaholic to go KK shopping already!!!! I dont mind going to work, but guaranteed with the combo og lack of sleep etc I get sick really easily. Spent all yesterday with aches and pains/ sore throat etc, and today feel worse!!! Think I need to take vitamins or something, cause with BF as well I am exhausted!!!! Am actually about to do job application for a higher job that is more hours, wasnt going to but money wise we need it!!!

Anyway guys, spose to be taking car in for service today but dont think I will. I feel so [email protected] I just want to go back to bed!!!! I am so over getting up a million times a night. I am seriously thinking about switching him to formula cause when I am at work he has bottles and sleeps all night. I dont want to stop BF but I am so physically exhausted, the rest of the family suffers cause I am tired and cranky.

Anyway, better cook some brekkie. The girls have requested boiled eggs, might cook Angus one too! He hasnt had one before! Hey, one thing I found that he LOVES is cheese slices!!! He had 2 after dinner last night!! And grapes! Anyway, BBL, cya!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast