Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #15

Julian!!! Hope you have had a fabulous day!!!

Jan- I just remembered its a public holiday, so the kk will b extra late Im sooooooo sorry I was talking 2 ur kk and she feels horrible

Thanks for all of your messages for Julian We are cutting a birthday cake for him after dinner and he will get to eat one of his favourites - custard cannoli! No worries about the KK, Julian will be happy to open it when he gets it! Can anyone else believe our little angels are turning one?!? Where did our babies go?

happy Birthday Julian!!!

Julian. I hope you have a great day gorgeous boy and a wonderful party on Sunday.

Jan - I love Caitlin too, but my surname is "Loo" (yes, you can all stop laughing now!!) and I figured Caitlin would be shortened to Kitty and Kitty Loo is just waaaaay too cruel to saddle any kid with! I'm with you on where the year has gone. Izzy was practically running across the family room floor last weekend and DH and I both looked at each other in amazement. I mean, weren't all our bubs just born last week?

Kass - same sort of routine for Izzy too but for the last two weeks or so I think she's been living on fresh air. Even the things that used to be a guarantee that she would eat aren't very popular at the moment. She's barely eating anything at all except for 3 bottles a day. And no, Iz wasn't on time. She was induced at 4 days late and was born late the next day. Stubborn little thing wasn't ready to come out!

Lis - DH says that he is now even more determined NOT to open Izzy's present cos he reckons one that self destructs will be really cool

I had an OB check up this morning. Actually lost another 0.5kgs but the midwife just laughed and said "I'm not writing that down. Its unfair enough that you don't put on weight, let alone now losing it!" Very funny. OB said everything still looking good and asked me if I wanted to start talking about inductions. Said nope, didn't want to discuss them at all, ever again and he said fine so hopefully he'll stick to that story when I see him next week and am overdue! Then we went out with my Mum and bought Izzy her first real pair of shoes. Well, 3 pairs actually She's got a pair of ugg boot slippers, a pair of sneakers and a pair of pink shoes to go with her couple of dresses. They're so cute.

Best go and think about something for dinner. Not sure what. I'm sure with this weight loss I'd be allowed to have pizza?????

Julian!!

Hey all, quiet in here, hope you are all having a great long weekend !

Busy here, a first birthday party yesterday, a 50th tonight and hopefully a quieter day tomorrow! DH is on holidays next week (between jobs) so will be great to spend some time together as a family Those teeth are finally cutting but surprisingly Ellie has been very well behaved, just lots of finger sucking and drooling going on !

Lulu I give up, seems you will have to wait until Izzy's birthday! Yay on her first shoes, I bet they are adorable! Elena has a shoe fetish already, she loves to try mine on and always go for the heels. One proud mumma over here

Tan I hope your princess has recovered from her ear infection. How is gumnut, any movements yet?

Better go, Ellie is awake and I'm taking her shopping for supplies for her party! BBL !

I think I am a day late but
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNI!!!

Hope you had a great night.

Just eating lunch so I will try to post later but I had to say happy bday after seeing an email alert Ta for now!

Danni! Hope you have been spoiled today and are settling into your new house well!

Happy Due Date Lulu!!!! C'mon lil' princess - don't make your mummy and all the crazy ladies here wait for too much longer!!!!!

I've been bored bored bored today, DH is at the footy but one good thing about [email protected] dial up is that don't bother with the computer much so I have made a zucchini slice today and also some cupcakes!!! In preparation for Izzy's birthday of course!!!! They are soooo yummy!!!
    Ok off to ice some more !! Hope you are all wonderful!

Hi everyone,
    Sorry been MIA but had a busy weekend away visiting my parents. Livvy loved it and got spoilt rotten, of course. My parents just love Livvy visiting.

Sarah - How long til you are heading to Canada?

Danni - A very late HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lulu - Is little Ned still hanging in there and making her mummy and daddy wait? I keep checking my emails every couple of hours cause I'm just so excited and can't wait to hear of the safe arrival of Ned. Is Iz being good and spending lots of time with the grandparents?

Tan - I can't believe you are already 17 weeks. It's flying by! How you feeling? Is little princess getting over her ear infection.

A massive hi to everyone who I have missed. It's a really quick post this morning but hopefully I'll get some time to pop back on later and catch up properly.

Well on Saturday Livvy decided that she didn't want to call everywhere so she is up and walking. She is only walking from point A to point B and not just walking around anywhere and it has to be worth her while. It's so cute. She thinks she is so clever. So i'm guessing it won't be long before she is off and running so I better enjoy my last few days of being able to catch her. I am so excited that she walked for the first time at home so I got to see it even though daddy missed it.
    In eleven days by baby is 1. I'm not going to cope at all. I don't want my little girl to grow up but I do, thank make sense?
    I better dash off and have a shower so we can go to mother's group today.
    Have a great day everyone,
    Luv Dan.

Happy belated birthday Danni. Hope you got very spoilt and had a lovely day.

Dan - what a clever little poppet Olivia is. I know what you mean about them growing up. I feel the same. I think its incredible watching this little person you created developing and doing all the things that make them normal and healthy, but at the same time I don't want to lose that beautiful little baby who seems to be vanishing so quickly.

Lis - glad to hear Ellie's teeth are finally through. Funny isn't it that the build up seems to be the most painful part and actually breaking through their gums brings such relief - less pressure I guess. Can just picture Ellie in her mummy's shoes. Iz hasn't graduated to that yet - still working on her daddy's shoes which is pretty gross given how smelly they are.

Yep, Ned is still hanging in there and if one more person rings me asking if I've had her yet, or when do I think I'm going to have her, or what's taking me so long I swear I'm going to scream. I can hear myself answering really abruptly but nobody seems to take the hint!! I'm actually quite content waiting for her to make her arrival in her own good time - I really don't want an induction again. If I can feel that way given all the aches and pains and sickness, I really don't understand why everybody else can't just bugger off and wait!!

PMSL Lulu!! You go honey!! Leave a msg on your machine saying " Hello, no I'm not in hospital having a baby, I'm just avoiding your call asking if I am.... You will find out when and if I have given birth as soon as I find out but if you are ringing for another reason - leave a sensible message and I might call you back when I feel like it!" Heehee!
    That's great that you are content with waiting hun, I hated my induction and c/s with Iz- bring on my VBAC!

Dan -Izzy started like that -within 5-6 days she was walking everywhere so make the most of the next few days!

everyone else - still on silly old dial up here, driving me crazy! Catch you all soon!

Lulu and Tan you two crack me up. I'm sitting her cacking myself laughing and Livvy is copying me. Lulu you have to change your phone messages to what Tan suggested. It would be fantastic to hear what messages people leave.
    Livvy still seem content to be crawling everywhere the majority of the time. Every now and then she will walk. She did it heaps last night but nothing so far today. This little girl really does like to do things when and if she wants.
    Have a great day all.

Lulu! Ok please put Tan's message or a similar one on your machine and PM me your number - ha ha would be hilarious

Dan, yay for Livvy! Ellie does the same, some days she will walk between things and others she will bum shuffle (not a fan of crawling here!). Sounds like both our girls will be off and running soon. I am also happy that she is doing well but missing my little helpless bub sometimes too, stil in denial here that she will be one soon!!!

Tan, boo hoo for dial up, we got rid of ours OMG isn't it cold here !

Hey to everyone else, hope you are all well and that bubbies are doing great. I finally finished Elena's birthday invitations and posted them all and I've got lolly bags all sorted - I'm having a ball organising it all, he he who would of thought having a first birthday would be so much more fun for the mum Catch ya's later!!!

Hey guys

Happy belated birthday's to Julian and Danni!!!! Hope you both had wonderful day's.

Just wanted to drop in and be a sad sack - Dave and I split today. Not coping very well considering the circumstances but I'll get there.

Blake is cutting his 9th and 10th teeth - molars - and it's literal hell. He is very clingy and whingy but I know he is just in pain and wants his mumma. Has the tail end of an ear infection and a cold to boot. Poor kid never seems to get a break.

We have an answering machine that has three different mailboxes so I'm thinking of doing a message like Tan's suggestion or something like "Yes, I had the baby a week ago but I didn't want to tell you" and then giving people the option of choosing which mailbox they want to use - No 1 if its to ask about whether I've really had the baby, No. 2 if you have a suggestion as to when would be most convenient for you for me to have the baby and general complaints that I've not yet had her, and No. 3 for anyone who is actually normal and has something to say that I want to hear! I am so over it.

Ash - so sorry sweetie. Bloody men. They all suck (yes, we can add to my list of woes that my DH is p*ssing me off supremely at the moment). Hang in there, get yourself a lovely big piece of chocolate mud cake and cuddle that gorgeous little boy of yours. And poor Blakey with his molars. I've heard they're far from pleasant. I hoipe they come through quickly.

Tan - poo to dial up. That really does suck. Hope you're not going to be stuck with it for too long.

Lis - yay for Ellie's party getting organised. I can't wait to see photos of all our little bubbies on their party days.

Oh Ash I am really sorry to hear about you and Dave, you sounded so happy.... Hope you have lotsa choccies to get you through..... Love the photo of Blakey on yr ticker, he is a handsome man. How did his duckie bath go Hope you are OK, am thinking of you.

Lulu, I am lovin Tan's answering msg!!!! I hope bubs is nice to her Mum and doesnt hang around on the inside for too long

Dan, any sign of AF??? All you girls talking about ttc and actually preg makes me clucky!!! I really want another!!!!! How is work going? Have you dropped back your hrs yet?

Tan, did you get Izzy's invites finished and in the mail? Our's hasn't arrived haha!! Don't think a 1st birthday would warrant a holiday in DH's eyes!!!

I can't go back a page to see what everyone wrote

Hello Sarah, Lis, Danni, Kass......Is that all!!!!!!

Well my boy has decided he will walk everywhere now!!! Is so funny to watch his confidence over the last week gorw and grow. He now walks with ease all over the house and can get back up himself if he falls, and can even bend over to pick things up!!! I have had fun capturing it all on video! He thinks he is funny and walks with his hands kinda out in front of him!!! Love it! He also hates me feeding him now, and has only finger food or his own fork that I put food on and he feeds himself. Very independent just like the girls!!! My eldst DD who is now 9, wants to plan his birthday party!! He is having a pirate party here at home, and she is organising games etc. All the kids are mostly older, so we will just have it out under the pergola, more an adult social event I spose!

Anyway, better go organise uniforms etc for school tomorrow. Neverending round here!! Continuos cycle of washing, folding, dishes, mopping etc etc etc I'm sure you all know how it is!!!!! Take care!!!!

Glad I could provide some amusement to you all!!!

Ash - to you hun, look after yourself and Blake honey.

Sangie - Yay for being so organised!!!! I have sent the invites finally and chosen her cake out of the WW kids party cake book, it is a toadstool and I'm going to do tiny toadstool cupcakes and fairies around it!

Lulu - rest up lots hun, give DH a kick up the @$$ and then relax - not long to go and you will have your two princesses together! Any luck on the names yet?

Dan and Shell- Yay for Olivia and Angus!! They are so cute aren't they! Izzy has been walking for a while but my MIL hasn't seen her for ages and was here last night and couldn't believe it! She kept saying "oh look how she turns around, Oh look how she picks something up and stands up!" It was fun seeing her walking for the first time again in her eyes!! Shell - that is so cute how your DD wants to plan everything!!!! I hear you on the party being for adults too - most of our guests have either no or much older kids but there will be a few babies and toddlers so it should be fun!
    Dan - I forgot to say last time - for TTC!!! How exciting babe!!

Kass, Lee, Sarah, Danni, Jan, Kristen and everone my baby brain has forgotten to you all my lovelies!

I had my first antenatal appointment at the Mercy yesterday and I am SO glad I am going there! The midwife was SO encouraging of me wanting a VBAC, she said that they have a very good success rate and do lots every week so my chances are pretty good! I was going to have a doula but now Im not so sure but that's another thread!:P It was also a medical history appointment and half way through I said, I was hoping I could hear bubs heartbeat today, and she goes, well lets have a listen but Im warning you , if we don't hear it, I'm not sending you for further testing, it just means we can't hear it! So I said go for it and pretty much the second she put it on my tummy we could hear it loud and clear!!!!!! BEST sound in the world!!!!

Right Im off to MG today - have a brilliant day everyone! Keep warm if you are down in Melbourne - how [email protected]@dy cold is it!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast