Default Babies Born May 2007 #15

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2007

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Trillian ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13
    MistyFying
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Catch up with your old thread here

I'm first - yay. Spot the really bored woman . . .

Me second

I am usually the bored one. Whats happened?

Will be on later granted I get the time. Stupid web designing stuff again!!

Ha! You're not 9 months pregnant with no energy to haul your humungous stomach out of the chair

Oh Lulu, can't believe you are so close - yikes!!!!!

Kass - Thanks for the concern! The poo tests he had came back clear, so who knows what caused it! He bascially had diarhoea and smelly poos for about 4-6 wks. Maybe it was his teeth - who knows!!! Had the dr stumped anyway! He is all good now, thats the main thing. they were just worried cause his wt is at a stand still and with the constant diarhoea he wasn't gaining wt! But he is so active also, so maybe it was a combination of factors.

Dan - Yay on the ttc!!!! How exciting, bet you are rapt! Hope AF comes soon so you can start!!

Anyway, just popped on to say a quick hi! Am just waiting for your birth annoucement Lulu!! Better tend to the roast pork before it burns - ciao!!!

You have a point there I guess I would trade spots with you in a second though Shame on your DH for taking your fun away

Okay, Juz is home and has taken Noah off my hands and I need a break. My FIL has a website for his business but the web designer didn't do his title or meta tags good enough so he wound up being on the 4th page in a google search which everyone knows is useless. I spent a few hours researching and writing html code for her to change it so all she would need to do is copy and paste. I got an email today saying she made all the changes and that it took her over 30 mins to do and that for her to insert the new logo would cost $96. I am so pi$$ed off. What she did is change all my keywords and made them single words again and I had research and found that it is good to add in a couple of variations (ie pregnancy,conception,pregnancy symptom,sign of pregnancy,early sign of pregnancy like BB has in their meta tags). I shouldn't have to explain it to her as she is the professional web designer with formal training and I have only been toying with web design in the last year. Okay rant over...

I have been busy building a new website for FIL's new business in fishing rod bags so that is why I am AWOL so much. I have not done anything to prepare for my trip to Canada which is now 2 1/2 weeks away and I am starting to panic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE

Sorry for being a day late Ash ...

My potatos are ready now, I better get mashing. My MIL brought me a meatloaf for dinner because I am sick. How lucky am I? BBL to catch up more!!!

Quick to everyone, home from work and am exhausted, and mum took Iz to the Dr today because I was worried about her cough, but turns out she has an ear infection Poor little thing, so we have penicillin to give her 3 times a day. She is happy as Larry though thank goodness and not grizzly at all which is good, I'd hate for her to be in pain. Back later for some personals!

oh goodness tan. I hope she is ok. Mason has had a few ear infections and he is a nightmare. SO luckily she is happy enough.

Can't wait to read the announcement Lulu!!!

Happy Birthday Blake!!!!! Glad to hear the party was a success!!

Lulu I am seriously going to start stalking until I hear the good news! Ok so I guess you know who Izzy's KK present is from Tell your DH that I said you can open it NOW !

Tan I hope your little princess feels better soon. Elena had an ear infection a while back and it took her a week to recover

Anyhow better go, just popped in to say and quick hello (and stalk Lulu) but better get back to work.

I tried Lis but he still said no. He's such a meanie!!! I hope you've got stamina for stalking - I reckon 2 weeks today is when Ned will decide to join us.

Tan - I hope Izzy is feeling better soon. Ear infections are so nasty for the poor little things.

Nothing going on here - all the pains I had yesterday have gone which is annoying (IYKWIM) but at least I got a good night's sleep last night which was lovely.

Oooh. We might be making progress on names. Now that DH knows Ned is a girl I've given him my list, which has 28 names on it. He ignored that so I've now highlighted the ones that yesterday at least I had more towards the top of the list and he has actually said "we can talk" about some of them! Unfortunately my two favourites (Charlotte and Cailin) are definite nos for him but maybe we'll get somewhere with the others.

Hey everyone

Tan- Hope ur Iz gets better soon!

Lulu- I give it 3 more days and ur in labour! Imagine if it happened 2night! Was Izzy on time?

Shell- Glad 2 here it has past and nothing 4 concern

Dan- Yay on TTC i wish i could

Ok so Clint was away last night and i hate sleeping alone! Mind u i enjoy the night time on my own just not bed time.
    Annabelle decided it was in her best interest 2 want 2 get back up at 12am and stay that way untill 3am when i said enough was enough. She just wante 2 b in bed with me which i love but only if she want 2 sleep when i do! Poor puppet couldn't get comfy, i think it really put her not having clint there.
    She's being a little odd lately i dont think its anything 2 worry about, she's eating her breakfast and taking her breast feeds but is getting fussy at lunch time and dinner time.....maybe its what im offering her
    Can i ask what the other bubs eating patterens r?
    Annabelles is breast feed early morning, solid breaskfast, solid lunch, afternoon t is breast feed then dinner solids, then sometimes frozen yogut 4 dessert and as many breastfeeds as she needs/wants after that.
    I havent seen my health nurse in a while and im unsure what a lil one her age shou;ld b doing????
    When we were in the hossy when she had gastro last wk or was it the wk b4 she was only 8.04kg hahahhahaha shes so tiny. The doc said shes perfect

Lulu your DH is one tough nut - tell him that if you don't open Izzy's present within the next 24 hours it will self destruct! Yay on getting somewhere with Ned's name, FINALLY lol ! I'm still guessing April 29.........don't let me down Ned

Kass sounds like Annabelle's routine is very similar to Elena's. Fussiness might just be a stage or could be teeth. Elena decided she would eat very little for a couple of weeks but then went back to having decent meals! I'm sure Annabelle is doing fine and maybe she is still getting over gastro too???

Warning TMI - I'm at work and just rang mum who had to put Ellie in the bath because of a huge teething poop that went halfway up her back, he he he poor mum

Lulu, I love the name Charlotte. That was on our list if we had a girl. Cailin is lovely too, I had Caitlin on my list so great minds think alike!

It is Julian's 1st bday today. I've shed a few tears just looking at him today. He shrieked with laughter when we gave him his present and has made me laugh all day with the cute things he gets up to. I keep getting flashes of what I was doing this time last year in the labour ward! It's just amazing how far we have come in one year!! It feels more like 3!!

We are having his party on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it.

Dan, congrats on deciding to TTC. I must admit the thought crept into my head this morning but I have put it away for now. Maybe in a years time. I am still going through PND and in a group to work through it.

I hope all the bubbies have a great day today...

Julian. Have a fantastic day little man. Keep making your gorgeous mummy smile.

Julian!!! Hope you have a fantastic day and party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN!!!!

Im sure ur KK has BEEN SENT and is very sorry 4 the delay that will take place Thats what ur kk would say, im sure

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast