Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #15

Hi ladies!!!

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the arrival of Elena!!

I am here in Canada enjoying seeing my family again so I don't think I will be able to post as often. I hope everyone enjoyed their mothers days!!!

Will try to pop in soon!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!

I hope both you and mummy are having a great time in Canada - we miss you and hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Noah!!
    Sarah I hope you guys are having an awesome time in Canada, can't wait to hear all about it?

Dan good luck with the move! If Livvy is anything like Elena then she might be more 'helpful' with the unpacking!

Tan hope you are feeling better hun

Lulu same to you

Hi Shell and Kass and everyone else!
    In a rush, taking Elena for her vaccination

Good luck with the move Dan. Like Lis said, Livvy will be a GREAT help unpacking. Izzy just helped my Mum unpack. Priceless assistance!!

Lis - boo for the vaccinations. Izzy had hers last week and she is so unhappy at the moment.

Tan - hope you and Izzy feel better soon. Blo*dy men though! I agree with Shell about really taking care of yourself and taking your vitamins. I seriously struggled through this pregnancy and my OB said a lot of it was due to having had babies so close, and not giving my body time to really recover from Izzy. So, take it easy!

Jan - sorry about the job. I don't think you'll have a problem finding part time work though - unemployment is so low I think employers are desperate and will take people on any terms they can get them so if a couple of days suits you, I think you'll do fine.

Happy birthday Noah. I hope you and your Mummy are having a great time in Canada

Hi to everyone else. I'm struggling at the moment. Feeling much better, thank goodness, but I just don't know how to do this two baby thing. Izzy is so out of sorts at the moment - vaccinations and teething - and Elena is feeding every couple of hours so I'm constantly finding I've got her on the boob when Izzy gets upset or needs a bottle or meal. Its breaking my heart having to leave one of my girls crying. I just don't know what to do or how I'm going to get through it. Sorry - bit of a whinge "me" post. Will try to snap out of it and come back more cheery.

Hi guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!

Well I am doing a very selfish me post today. Middle DD has been vomiting since yesterday afternoon, poor little thing. Then the icing on the cake - I was rushin to help her cause I heard her vomting during night and I tripped and now have a broken hand!!!! Went to emergency and did x-rays and stuff and I have broken the bone that goes from my knuckle on my lttle finger to my wrist. I am in so much pain but am having only panadol cause I am still BF. So my hand has been aching all night, and I dont know how I am going to look after these 3 munchkins with 1 hand! You should have seen me trying to get changed to go to emergency, DH had to help me get dressed and do my hair. AND I had to drive myself there so the kids could stay in bed! What a night! So sorry guys I am in a very sad mood and really dont know how I am going to tend to this house and kids!! Oh god!

Lulu - I hope your girls get into a routine soon for you. Must be so hard prioritising with them. Chin up babe, in your spare time come and whinge and we can be sad sacks together!

Anyway, one hand typing is very time consuming so I better go!

Mwah!

Happy Birthday Noah!!
    Can't wait to hear how Canada is going!

Shell - you poor thing, ouch that must hurt. Driving yourself to the hospital wouldn't have been much fun. I hope it gets better fast for you. Do you have anyone nearby that can pop in to give you a rest even for an hour?

Lulu - You are doing an amazing job! I'm sure you will get into a routine soon with your two girls but I know for now that seems a long time away, especially when one is crying.
    Can your mum move in temporarily?

Dan - good luck with the moving, I can just imagine Livvy pulling everything out of your beautifully packed boxes!

Tan - hope you are feeling better and that your friends are OK too. It is so sad to hear news like that, hard to understand why it happens.

Julian has been so clingy and whingy since his needles and he is teething at the same time. He hangs off my leg alot which is also unlike him. My mum is irratating me at the moment, she has fixed views on silly things like 'not taking Julian out in the cold', 'why do you have to go out everyday' 'you should feel so lucky because you can stay at home, ehy do you need a job' as a few examples. It doesn't help that my grandma lives with her and puts her spin on things. I guess I just have to accept that I'm not like my mum and she'll never agree with the things I do

Take care ladies xox

AAAWwwwwwww Shell :Hug: You poor thing, that is awful hun. I broke my hand a few years ago and it was more painful than getting 30 stitches in my head and leg from walking through a glass door ( I KNOW!) It was though and I did mine catching a [email protected] tennis ball. It kills. Do you have a splint or anything for it? I had to have a K wire put in, it was the end bone near my little finger. You poor thing hun, I hope you can get some help with bitsand pieces around the house and just leave everything else so you can heal up babe. to you and DD.

Oh well am back off to the hospital! My hand is so sore as I keep bumping it as it only has a bandage really. They were trying to help me out by not putting a cast on so I could do more with the kids, but it is so bl&%dy painful I think I will need a cast to protect it. Bonus - DD has stopped vomiting! Tan, what is a K wire? BBL to fill you all in! Can't get any worse can it...

Oh no Shell you poor thing, sounds like getting a cast is a good idea. What a major bummer........ Take care of yourself.

Lulu you are doing a great job and this is a huge adjustment for all of you so give yourself some time to settle in and get used to being a family of four! Hope Izzy gets over her teething and vaccination soon, that will be a big help. Sounds like Elena is feeding well!

Jan I know exactly what you mean hun. I also get comments like 'you aren't going out in the cold are you'? and my personal favourite is 'are you going out without doing the housework/cooking first'?? Mums hey??? I have accepted a long time ago that we are totally different

Oh and THANK YOU to Elena's KK! We will open it tomorrow on her birthday.....

Happy Birthday Noah for yesterday
    Hope you got spoilt rotten!!!
    Glad you are enjoying your time in Canada Sarah!!

Happy Birthday to Miss Mia
    Hope you are getting spoilt!!

Happy birthday Noah and Mia!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Sarah- Cant wait to hear more and to see pics!

Lulu- Hang in there! When you 1st brought home Izzy Im sure you were thinking thoughts of "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................. what am I doing!!!"
    I think everyone does so Im almost positive that having 2 lil princess' will become the norm befor you no it

Dan- You better get packing woman! Time passing so quick, I thought we had another 2wks until Bella's birthday but now Im aware it's NEXT WEEK!!!!

Shell- Thats all you need with a sick lil girl Hope the hand heals quickley! What a tricky break!

Tan- I really hope your friends are as 'ok' as they can possibly be not much you can say to them just be a warm shoulder for them to lean on

K well I was going to give an update on us but Bella has just woken up

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you so much to Mia's KK - she loved her pressie and was playing with it all afternoon!!! *hugs*

We had a lovely day today - I have some photos up on my blog for those that want to see (Children's, Kids and Newborn Photography in Melbourne :: Kristen Cook {The Blog})

Happy birthday little boy Noah too!!!!

Awww ,, how cute is she!!! She looks like she's having a ball with the cake!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS MIA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS ELENA!!

Happy Birthday Elena!!!
    Enjoy your day, little one!!

Happy BIrthday Mia !!!
    Glad you had a lovely day and looks like you loved the cake!

Thanks for Elena's birthday wishes and a big THANK YOU to her KK! The outfit is so cute! Oh and Ellie loved the wrapping too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA AND ELENA!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day!! I'm not! Not only do I only have one arm, now Angus has the vomits!! Oh God, could it get any worse. better go clean the car, he just hurled all the way home all in his seat everywhere, gross.

Frantically preparing for tomorrow but just wanted to give Shell a huge you are really in the wars aren't you, I hope Angus is feeling better soon hun.

We are ok - Izzy has a bit of runny poo but other than that is eating a bit better now, so Im trying not to stress too much. Im feeling ok if I rest alot - it's definately a boy and taking it out of me! Ok off to bake her cake and cupcakes! Have a great day!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast