Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #16

Default Babies Born May 2007 #16

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2007

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Trillian ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator
    MistyFying
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Catch up with your old thread here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2007-15-a.html

Last edited by Trillian; May 18th, 2008 at 11:16 AM.

First

Second!!

Third!

Hope the party goes well tomorrow Tan!
    We are frantic here too - Elena's party is tomorrow as well. I've just baked cupcakes, chocolate crackles and I'm about to do her cake ( a number one cake!).

Shell how are you going?

for everyone else, gotta go get some more things done now that little miss has gone to bed.

Hope you guys have fantastic parties tomorrow!!! xx

Hey hope you girlies have good b'day parties today!!!

Things still not good round here, Angus, eldest DD and I spent the night vomiting last night. What a night, I now have dirty spew covered washing to do, and one hand to do it!!! OMG, please make it end!!!!

Poor you Shell. I hope things get better REALLY soon for you. Bad enough to have to deal with sick kids without being sick and "disabled" yourself.

Happy birthday to Mia and Elena. Sorry I missed your birthdays. Hope you had lovely parties and got spoilt rotten.

Hi to everyone else. I hope everyone is well and bubs are sleeping lots.

Things here are a little more under control. Elena has settled down a bit with her feeds so I get decent stretches where she has 3 hour feeds, but then has 6 odd hours of just over an hour between feeds. Very proud of myself though - had girlfriends over yesterday and DH was at golf so I managed to get myself up, showered, dressed, my girls dressed and fed AND I baked cookies!!! Felt like Wonder Woman to be honest. Today I've hit a wall though and could barely get off the couch. Heading on a 450km round trip on Tuesday to visit my poor old grandmother so will be hoping for a quiet day tomorrow. Izzy is still having such a rough time after her immunisations so each day is a surprise as to how she's going to be.

Good on you lulu!! I am so proud of you too! I love those wonder woman moments. Im lucky to bake cookies once a blue moon with Mason so i know how you feel! It must be so tough on you with two though.....

Although we have "ttc" since I got AF back 6 months ago, we are now on clomid so I guess we are really ttc now :shock:

Happy Birthday Izzy !!!!
    Have a fantastic day sweety and I hope you had a great time at your party

Woo hoo Lulu you are a super mum! Good luck with the trip today and I hope Izzy settles down soon, stoopid needles can really muck them up.

Shell praying that you all get better soon hun

Danni bes of luck with TTC and I hope clomid does the trick, it worked for us!

to everyone else, hope you are all well. I'm super busy again today, need to finish cleaning up after Elena's party. She had a great time and got so many presents - she virtually has her whole winter wardrobe now, lots of books and puzzles, a couple of trikes, a gorgeous doll and heaps more! The BBQ went well although we may have gone overboard and bought way too much meat Oh well, at least now our freezer is very well stocked!

yay for the party going well and i love nothing more than a full freezer!

Clomid worked for us too last time but it took 5 rounds...so hopefully it works for us again too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGEOUS GIRLY WHIRL!!!

Thanks ladies!! Glad the party went well Lis! Our's was great too - omg what a spoiled girl! Trike, bike, Dora couch, Elmo doll, a Villeroy & Boch dinner set, bead frames, tonnes of books, tents,bath toys, musical instruments and heaps more!! Lucky girl - but the best bit was just watching her gorgeous face light up all day at everyone here, balloons, cake etc!! I will post some pics soon in my gallery - have to say the agony of the cake was worth it in the end!!!!

The downside is that I had our girl in bed with us for the 2 nights in a row- the night before with grizzles, last night after she threw up all through her bed, poor thing, and although she is lucky to have her daddy home today too - he is sick as a dog too. We think it was some of the sausage rolls that were cooled heated cooled and then reheated - smart aren't we?!!!! Off to the Dr's as she has had the runs for 5 days too fun way to spend her birthday but at least she is happy during the day!

Ok off to upload pics!

Go Danni and the clomid!! Whoo hoo!

Happy Birthday Isabelle
    Enjoy your first birthday!!

Happy birthday gorgeous Izzy. Hope you have a lovely day and feel better. Poor girl being sick on your birthday!

Lis & Tan - glad your girls' parties went so well. It certainly sounds like they were well and truly spoilt - just the way it should be!

Danni - good luck with the clomid. I can't imagine how much more stressful it must make things so crossing my fingers for you for a quick journey!

Lis - has Elena had any reaction to her injections? Or anyone else (I just remember Lis saying she was having them done last week) Izzy has a horrible measle-like rash all over her beautiful face, which they said was normal but its lasting longer than I thought it would, and she is very tired and grumpy still. I'm not actually worried about it - just wondering when my gorgeous girl will be back to normal.

Lulu we had the injections last week and she was not herself for around 48 hours - grizzly and more tired than usual. But no rash although they did tell me that a rash is not uncommon. Fingers crossed that your happy little girl returns soon!

HI everyone,
    Sorry I'm not around much at the moment but we only have Dave's work internet which I am not allowed to use much so I can't post. I'm reading heaps heaps to keep up but I'll post real soon.
    Happy birthday to all bubby's having their first birthday's. Hope you all get spoilt rotten.

Lulu - You are a super mum. You go girl!!

Danni - Good luck TTC with Clomid. We have started our first month. Goodness knows how we are going to go this time.

Catch up soon,
    Luv Dan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!!!

Lis and tan - Glad your princesss had nice birthdays!!! Tan - Your toadstool fairy cake was awesome!!!! Well done!!

Sorry guys, will try and get back later, Angus still not well. He won't eat, and when he does he keeps chuckin. The rest of us are over it so I don't know what to do. I have tried everything to get him to eat and he just screams. I even tried to give hima weetbix cause he did actually eat that this morning, but he just screamed and vomited all over the floor. Oh god this house is crazy!! (Lulu, glad to hear you got yourself together!!!!)

Take care ladies and bubbas!!!

Hey shell try the gastrolyte icy-poles. That is only thing I could get Livvy to eat and keep down. They are a little pricey though. Dave and I were up all night with Livvy vomiting everywhere too. As if I don't have enough to clean up and sort out at the moment but we went through 3 sets of sheets. I'm feeling very much like you, IS THIS EVER GOING TO END???? I have finally finished one house and handed in the keys now all I have to do is unpack and tidy OUR HOME!!!
    Chat soon gorgeous mummies,
    Luv Dan.

Quick one from me. Bad stuff must be going around at the moment, Ethyn has the runs there is a bad case going around town here at the moment, apparently there were only 3 kids in his child care class today, the other 7 including him were off!!! He has had it since Saturday afternoon, when I started to get sick as well, so he must have given it to me!!
    Will try and get back on tomorrow to catch up.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast