Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #16

Tan - poor Izzy, hope she is feeling ok now. Ellie is also really unsteady on her feet when she has just woken up and sometimes I forget Hope you had a nice lunch!

Shell - YAY for all your family feeling better! Now stay away germs........

Lee - Woo hoo for Ethyn's birthday, sounds like you all had a great time!

Dan - I replied to your other thread. Hope you are feeling better soon, or not

So I guess all our babies are 1 now!!! Well I should say 'toddlers' now shouldn't I
    Hello to everyone else, I better get going and get little Miss ready for bed. We have had a really busy weekend and I'm looking forward to a cuppa and chocolate bickie in front of the TV!

bloody vodafone and their crap internet service!!! grrrrr

anyways I am back now. But oh so slow

Dan, you are only 3 days ahead of me and I would love nothing more than to be a bellybuddy with you again!!!! I will test at 10dpo which will be thursday i think??
    I am off to have my blood test tomorrow to make sure I did ovulate and that the clomid is doing its trick. Im pretty sure I did though. And yes, this is our first month of clomid and hopefully last for all the right reasons!

Hope Ethan had a wonderful bday!

Kass, Hope you and CLint work everything out. Its tough being a wife. a mum, a maid, a cook, a cleaner etc etc etc so I really hope you can work everything out and can't wait to hear about your date!

Tan; I LOVE it when the boys are asleep in the carport. It happens often here and its the best!

Lulu: Im so glad you are going so well with the feeding. that weight gain is a huge amount and your liquid gold is doing its job!

Hey Ladies!!!

Just a selfish one from me for the moment.

Just updating you all on the preg situation. I had been getting some pretty serious left side abdominal and shoulder pain and I still am. I went to the ER to get it checked out as my insurance covers emergencies. I thought I might be having an ectopic pregnancy and after 6 hours I finally got an ultrasound which showed nothing in the left fallopian tube and a little bean in the uterus with a heartbeat of 143pm and measuring 6w5d The doctor can't explain the pain though and did say to return if it worsens. Problem is if it does my insurance company will not cover it I am not allowed to present for the same emergency twice and be covered. At least I know I am not going to have a rupture and die

Noah is still not quite a toddler, he really relies on his push walker to get around, I swear he must just be using it for balance. I am thinking about hiding for a few days to see if he gets the *****s for not being able to walk and then just goes for it.

Well it is 8am here and I need to leave soon to see paternal dad, I am not looking forward to that. He got angry that I called him at the wrong time the other day. He is an alcoholic and has a homeless woman for a girlfriend. Not really the type of person I want Noah to be around but I can't deny him meeting his grandson and he has no chance of meeting any more grandkids because I am his only child and I don't think I will be able to come back with 2 kids. Anyway enough on that.

I hope everyone is really well. I will have to go back and read a bit and get around to personals during the week.

Oh Sarah I got goosembumps reading your post hun - I am so relieved and happy for you sweety. for little bean but bummer about the pain hun, take it easy and rest when you can. Good luck with your dad too. to you and Noah.

Big to everyone - I am writing reports today so will hopefully be nice and focused - problem is I feel like [email protected] - OMG WTF is going on with my family and being sick every 2 mins?? I threw up lunch last night and am still feeling sick today - Izzy still has a runny nose but at least she is happy. It has pretty much been one month straight now that either DH, me or Izzy have been sick and I think we just keep passing it around.
    Enough whinging - catch you all later when I need a break from bl@@dy reports.

so glad to hear everything is fine sarah! take it easy hun

tan: we are always sick here too. Mason ALWAYS has a runny nose, or a cough. It is crazy, as he is always dressed well and our house is beautiful and warm!

Oh Tan I was saying the exact the same thing to Dave the other day. One of us are always sick. It's been like it for months. It's so frustrating!!! But like Izzy, Livvy is generally happy and rarely really sick enough to cuddle up. to us all. Hopefully it will pass soon for all of us.

Fantastic news Sarah!! I hope those nasty pains settle down soon so you can enjoy your pg!

Yuck at all those nasty bugs floating around. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. We have been pretty lucky here and haven't had any - although now that I have said that we will probably all be hit with one ginormous one.

Should try and get some work done today but I'm so not in the mood!

Sarah - great news that your little bean is in the right place and doing all the right things. Your bean is exactly the same dating as Elena was when I went for my scan!!! Try not to let your meeting with your dad get to you. I have a father I don't see and haven't for nearly 20 years. There is no way he is ever meeting his two beautiful granddaughters so you're doing a lot better than I am!

Tan - so sorry you're sick. My Izzy does nosedives like your Izzy does and she has bitten her lip or that tongue bit about 4 times now. Combine it with tears and there is just so much blood everywhere isn't there. Poor little poppets. Hope you and the family all feel better soon and you get through the reports quickly.

Dan - sorry your'e sick too sweety. Not what you need at this point (don't know about your other post so will check it out in a minute!) Get better soon.

Lis - what are you doing at work? I thought we all had a public holiday today. You'd think one country we could celebrate the same public holiday on the same day. Blo*dy stupid State rules.

Danni - crossing everything for you too.

Kass - how's it all going??

I miss out on the whole hubby and kids sleeping in the car thing. Not fair! My DH doesn't drink at all so I never get to experience a quiet house to myself. Maybe I'll have to turn to drink spiking???

Poor DH is getting a bit one track minded at the moment with DTD. Every conversation seems to somehow get to it! Felt sorry for him yesterday so took him to Bunnings to cheer him up - next best thing for a boy I reckon! Will have to cave in soon and let him have his wicked way with me - sooner rather than later probably so there is absolutely NO chance of getting pregnant again! Must get the mini pill . . .

I had a pretty good night last night. Izzy slept through (she's been a bit unsettled the last few nights) and Elena had two 4 hour feeds and then a 6 hour feed. Oh bliss. Anyway, off to work in the garden today - beautiful day so will take Iz outside in the sunshine and enjoy it while it lasts.

Lulu at Bunnings - heehee!! Although I think you might be right there about it it being the next best thing for men! Labour Day holiday for us is next Monday hun! I don't work Mondays anyway but at least I will have DH home for the long weekend!

I'm off - still working on bloody reports, had to have a nap when Izzy did this arvo though - too tired not to. Chat soon.

Lulu at Bunnings! I'll remember that one, may come in handy in the future Although maybe don't mix the drink spiking with the bunnings trip
    Yep I get next Monday off, woo hoo!

Hope you finish the reports soon Tan!

Well my princess is down for her third nap today - totally unheard of so I'm not sure what is going on today. Although seeing as she has decided to run everywhere today maybe that is why? I just found her asleep on her huge teddy lol, so cute..........picked her up, put her in her cot and she didn't even stir. Let's hope this doesn't interfere with bedtiime tonight.

Hi everyone, hope you are all coping with all the sick bubbas!!!
    Hate to say it Lis, but Angus always sleeps more when he is getting sick, I hope it is not the case for Elena....

Lulu, good one with the bunnings trip!!! My Dh seriously lacks action in the bed dept, but I am always so tired from these kiddies I am rarely in the mood!!! I want sleep more Poor Dh!!

Tan, How is Izzy now? Is she having plenty of fluids? How bout you, are you Ok!!?? Hope you got your reports done. We just got ours and I am off to see the teacher for parent interviews later in the week!!

Sarah - so glad the little bubba is growing away nicely (in the right spot!) Must have been reassuring to see him/her!!

Kass - how are things babe

Dan - have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! When you testing??

D - have everything crossed for you also!!! I am so jealous of you girls ttc!!!

Ash - How is Blakey recovering? Got KK pressie, thanks, Angus loves it

to anyone else I missed!!!

Well, Angus seems to be a bit better, finally! He has not had a temp since he started on the ab's, so maybe I was wrong when I thought it was his teeth who knows. His urine test has come back ok. I am also on antibitotics for chest and sinus infection, so maybe he had the same sort of thing. they couldn't examine him prop cause he was screaming, so maybe it was that!!
    I am officially back to normal shifts at work, not all nights, so will be a big test for my little man!! I am also thinking of doing my midwifery, so another challenge for me!! I am working 3 days next week, so will have to try to be organised!!! Am finding it so hard to keep up woith the housework (Being addicted to BB doesnt help )

Anyway, the kids are having an iceblock for dessert, so I better move my big butt and clear up the dishes!! My other challenge is to lose 15kgs, am off to the gym for a looksie tomorrow!! ALso going for a massage and detox tomorrow night!!! This week is starting off way better than the last few weeks, thats for sure!!!

Take care everyone!!! Mwah xx

I hope everyone is surviving the winter bugs - it is so quiet in here!!!

Well, we are all well and truly on the mend. Angus has been 100% on last week, he has popped through a tooth down the bottom and 1/2 a molar!! It is just poking through.

I am treating myself tonight, told DH to get his butt home early cause I am off for a detox and massage!! Yay It is a voucher from my birthday (6 mths ago!!!), and is due to expire so I thought I might as well go!! I am so excited at the thought of some pampering! It is like a 90min massage too which will be bewdiful!! Dh might even get a special thanks when I get home

It sure is quiet in here at the moment isn't it? We are all on the mend too. I'm so scared to admit it but none of us are sick (hope i haven't jinxed us now, LOL). Livvy is cruising around the house now and it is just so damn cute. Her poor little legs can't keep up with the speed she wants to go. It's so funny to watch. She's also getting more and more cheeky. In the bath when she's had enough she pulls the plug out and sits on it so we can't put it back in and make her stay in there.
    Unforntualey (sp?) even after cutting down her bottles her eating still hasn't improved. I think she is just going to be a fussy eater which is apparantely exactly what I was.
    As for the TWW, AF is due on Saturday so I'm going to test with FMU on saturday but to be honest I really don't have a positive feeling about it. I'm thinking I'll see be TTC in July. Trying to be positive and be happy that I O'ed.
    Hope everyone is really well and I'll be back soon to catch up.
    Luv Dan and the cheeky princess.

Dan - I'm so relieved to hear you say Livvy is a bad eater too (IYKWIM - not wishing anyone else problems!!) Izzy is the same. She started off being so brilliant and now she is eating almost nothing and hasn't for so long now. She is literally surviving on 3 bottles a day and that's it. Still crossing everything for you for this month, but will keep it all crossed for you next month if I need to!

Shell - enjoy that massage. I'm very, very, very, very, very jealous! Yay for Angus being better.

Hi to everyone else. Had a very teary day today. Elena has refused to settle all day and Izzy has been very clingy. One mummy, two needy babies and it has to end in tears- mostly mine! Days like today make me remember why I was so negative about having a second baby so soon.

Quick one here I'm a bit tired and just over it. Izzy is still sick - temp last night, snotty nose, and today pulling at her ear so I have made an appointment for the Dr tomorrow in case it is another ear infection. She was up from 230- 430 last night and ended up asleep in bed with us again. I was at work today, pretty tired but I have been feeling fine all day considering, then at the end of the day I had to practically RUN to the toilet because I had the runs for the 2nd time today. (sorry TMI) WTF is going on. This is really starting to get to me and I wonder if we will have even a few days of everyone in this house feeling well again.
    Lulu - days like today make me wonder what the hell I'm gonna do with another gorgeous but needy bubby in my life and how far I will be able to stretch myself.
    Glad to hear lots of you are on the mend!!! Hope it stays that way - bring on summer I say. Freaking [email protected], foggy weather is annoying me too.
    Sorry about the self-absorbed *****ty post everyone, will be back for personals later.

Morning girls,
    A real selfish one here. I'm one sad little girl today . I just have to wait for AF to show her face now. My temp is dropping, FF has taken away my tripasic implanation chart, all pg symptoms have vanished, another BFN, my CM is drying up and I've got my pre-AF breakout. I know i'm technically not out until AF shows up but it really is just a matter of time so I'm a little bit teary this morning.
    To top it off we had a nightmare of a night with Livvy which started in the afternoon. She refused to go down for her afternoon sleep so she fall asleep on Dave at 6pm last night and woke up at 7pm. Dave got her up and put her in her pj's and tried to resettle her after a little while and her bottle. Well she hysterically screamed and squealed the house down until I caved and got her up at 11pm and cuddled her to sleep. She then woke every half an hour until 2.30am. I'm so tired and emotional today .

Is it too early for comfortable chocolate??

Hope everone else is having a better day than me. Chat soon lovely ladies and gorgeous little ones,
    Dan.

Ok Lulu, Tan and Dan it sounds like one of these is in order

Tan I don't blame you for being s****ty hun, you guys are having such a bad run atm.......praying that you all feel much better soon.

Lulu you are bound to have crappy days but the good days with your princesses will make it all worth it hun! Chin up, you are doing a great job

Dan I'm sorry hun I know all too well how it feels and I wish I could make it a BFP for you................never too early for chocolate I hope Livvy is ok, teething???

Shell how was the massage? I'm so jealous lol!

Well Ellie has been quite unsettled too and I thought maybe she was getting sick but now I think its just teething as yesterday she had the reddest little cheeks and constantly had fingers in mouth and being so clingy. So I hope that's all it is as she won't let me look in her mouth without screaming!

Hey all

Lulu-Sweetie no matter what you say you're doing a fantastic job with 2 babies; You deserve to be emotional at times and feel overwhelmed, hell I get like that still to this day with ONE FREAKIN BABY! Go eat some chocolate, and have a bath whilst your other half watches the girls. Anytime alone must be heaven to you at this point in time.

Tan-Don't you start doubting yourself, you will be a great mum of 2. You already seem to be so good with Izzy, with your BFing, homemade food etc, I wish I was as good of a mummy as you!

Dan-Chin up, it's not over till it's over they say! I had all my pre-AF symptoms and low and behold I got a BFP with Blakey. If I don't Danni will make you test (she made me test and bam lol).

Shell-Massage? Major jealous!!! I hope Angus liked his Ark, Blake has one and loves it, he likes to chuck the blocks around moreso than the ark and I figure if you already had some peek a blocks more wouldn't go astray.

Lis-Teething is so bad. Blake's cut his 2 bottom molars and is now cutting his top 2, they are causing him massive grief the poor bugger. I'm just slathering him with bonjella and giving him frozen bananas.

Danni-Everything is crossed for you honey, you know how much I loves ya and a new addition would be fabulous, Blakey will have 2 brothers from other mothers!

Blake is finally starting to get back to normal after his op - he is starting to have his normal 1-2 naps a day instead of 4 or 5, and is waking only once or twice over night and easily resettling. I'm already starting to notice the difference in him, and now he can hear properly I don't think it'll be too long before I start getting more words and understanding from him

I finally got a couch on the weekend, it's brown suede and is sooooo comfy! I've been at Dave's most of the time so I've only sat on it once but shhh hehe.

Not much else to report, fingers crossed all the sickness gets out of everyone's systems early so we can enjoy the snuggliness of winter.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast