Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #17

YAY for Elena!!! What a little champ! Lulu so glad things are looking up and hopefully the constipation issue sorts itself out soon. My Elena was excited to see the night garden stuff in target too! I bought her the yellow/pink upsy daisy PJs, she saw it hanging on the washing line after I washed it and wanted me to pull it down and put it on her lol!

Tan enjoy the shopping!

Hey Kass!

Better go, should be working

I wanted the pjs but they didn't have any left :-(

Hi gorgeous mummies!!

Sangie - OMG how gorgeous Elena wanting her pj's on straight away. I can't believe how much they turning into little people now. Their understanding is growing so quickly and I just love how they can follow instructions already. She would have been so cute standing there pointing at them.

Tan - How many sleeps is Izzy having a day at the moment? Is she giving you time to rest up before little man arrives? I can't believe it darl, so soon and you're going to be a mummy again .

Lulu - YAY on Elena taking her bottle like a good girl for you. Must be a huge relief. Awesome news that you don't have PND and hopefully now Elena is taking her bottles thinkgs might start settling down for you. How's Izzy handling being a big sister?

Hi Kass, Sarah and D. Hope you are well and your toddler is making you smile everyday!

Well life here has been really crap. Livvy woke up sick the morning I worked my last night shift and has been sick since. She has the horrible chesty cough/cold that is raging at the moment. Her temp has been sitting around 39.5 for the last few days but do you think I can get her seen by anyone???? Of course not. I gave up waiting in A&E after 4 hours. Poor little munchkin couldn't take it anymore so I thought bugger it and bought my poor little poppet home and cuddled up on the couch. She hasn't slept though the night for nearly a week now. Me and dave are absolutely exhausted but we'll get there, I guess. God I hope so.

Better go and give her some more panadol and cuddle up on the couch. Seem to be living on it at the moment.

Chat soon gorgeous ladies.

Hey ladies!

Dan- Thats horrible! Hope she gets better soon! Other then being sick and fever is she her little self still? IM so sick of doctors in Ballarat NO ONE is taking new patients (SP) so we're stuck going to a bloody 'cow market' as I call it where everyone sits for 4hrs before being seen!!! So people wonder why I haven't had a pap smear, I haven't found a doctor Im comfy with as my doctor is always on holidays and I dont like any other one from that practice! Thats my excuse and im sticking to it

Lulu- That is FANTASTIC Im so happy for you all!!! How is Izzy been through all this?

Tan- I am well just in need of a holiday, still feeling quite out of myself. As all I our lives are, is paying bills etc etc like everyone elses but a holiday would be a nice break.
    How are you, nice and round now! In a good way Are you all organised?

Ok ladies back soon. Have to go pay bills with Dp's tax return, cant find his keycard so doing bye bpay. Though it hasn't cleared yet Hoping thats only because its before 9am

Hello Everyone!!! Sorry I have been MIA, house guests still here!! Also have been working here and there, and dealing with sick kids....again!!!! Anyway, thought I would pop in and sa hi, I a still here, will try and get back on tomorrow to do a proper catch up!! Oh, and I got Angus 2 Iggle Piggle shirts and he carries them around everywhere!!! I also got the interactive Iggle Piggle, and he cacks himself at it!!! The ninky nonk is in the cupboard for x-mas!!! Gotta love that show!!!! xxxx

Helloooooooooooooo everyone!!!!!!

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hello.... how is everyone doing??

I can't believe we have a few more bubbas on the way shortly.... SO exciting. And best of luck to the TTC girls too - DH and I will be making that transition in the next month or so, so hopefully it won't take too long! Here's hoping at least!

Things here are good - trying to shake this damn cold/cough/chest thing that seems to be EVERYWHERE. Have had it on and off for over 2 months now and just can't seem to shake it for good. Hopefully when the weather clears up I will start to feel better.... (come on sunshine!)

Oh god, am I the only one with the slow learner here?! LOL Mia is not walking or talking at all - I wasn't worried until I came in here and started reading about what the other babes were up too!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!

hey guys....remember me? It feels like forever since I was inhere!!

I am working full time at the moment in a temp role and am LOVING IT!

Hope everyone is well

good luck tan xxxx

Gosh, how is evryone going? We are plodding along Ok!! Just busy, and trying to fit everything into a day is so hard! Have been out at a BB meet today which was so nice!! Great to put faces to usernames!! Now I need to get to melb to meet most of you guys!!!! So, hence I have not done anything round the house, now I have a massive headache....Having a coffee so hopefully that will fix it haha!! Angus has crashed out, he has had a huge day!! xxxx

Hey guys, hope you are all having a great weekend!
    We just got back from the park and Ellie has crashed, good way to burn off all that energy!
    We get the keys to our new house tomorrow, so excited!!!!!!! DH is going to organise some tradesman to come in for some quotes this week.

Gonna go relax while I can! Mwa xxxxx

Just lost a MASSIVE post sorry can't be bothered retyping but wanted to say hi - Shell - glad the kids are well, how are you Lulu?, Lis - Yay for the house settling and I was about to go for a walk but its so windy! Mabello who?? What type of work are you doing hun?? Kass - I need a holiday too love! Dan - I hope Liv is better, Kristen - don't stress lovely - our MG is prime example of how kids vary hugely but whether they are walking or talking or not they are all growing, happy and healthy so pfft don't stress! Mia will get there when she's ready. to eveyrone I have missed.

That was my post in a nutshell! I lost my plug yesterday - so excited seeing as with Izzy I had NO prelabour whatsoever so Im hoping my body is getting there and starting to do what it is meant to do!!!! I had acupuncture on Thursday followed by period pain all night and all day Friday and then my plug so whoo hoo! Not much today but I have a feeling that I will go before my due date! That is my mummy prediction! Seeing as Izzy was so late Im also setting myself up for later rather than sooner! Im just glad that my body seems to be working!

Well we might go to Doncaster seeing as this wind is so strong - catch you all soon!

Kristen - I wouldn't worry about Mia at all. Izzy is walking and has been for months but she is not talking at all.

Danni - glad you're enjoying work.

Lis - oh yay on getting your new house. How exciting. I hope you can get the tradies organised quickly.

Tan - I said I thought you were going early and given you've lost your plug looks like I was right! Really looking forward to hearing about your little man's arrival any day now. I got sooooooooo much prelabour with Elena and the stubborn little Miss was still 9 days late.

Dan - how's Livvy? I hope she's feeling a lot better.

Kass - the doctor situation is a nightmare isn't it. Still, no excuse young lady to put off those nasty tests!!

Shell - I feel the same way. I would love to get to Melbourne to (A) shop (B) get room service and (C) meet all the Melbourne ladies.

Things are still up and down here. Elena's constipation seems to have disappeared thank goodness but she is still struggling with sucking - she is maybe having 600mls on a good day which is nowhere near enough. I have no idea how anyone does anything other than demand feeding - neither of my two will take a drop unless its on their terms! Otherwise, the girls are really interacting now. Elena is always looking at Izzy to see what she's up to and Izzy has really started involving Ellie in her play which is gorgeous. Also very cute when we're out in the car Izzy will often hold Elena's hand. So sweet. I can't wait until Elena is just a few months older so I can see them tottering around together. Anyway, time to sit down in front of the tv for a while - been watching the Sex and the City series on DVD and now that I've finished I can finally watch something else!

Good morning everyone,
    Shell - Great to hear from you. Did you enjoy your visitors? I love visitors but love it when they go. What's your little man up to?

Mabello - Fantastic news that you are enjoying work. It's so nice to get some adult conversation sometimes but gee I miss Livvy when i'm there and can't wait to get home to her. How are you and DH going? Little M walking everywhere now?

Sangie - on getting your keys. Enjoy the renos. It's hard work and annoying while it's being down but is so worth it when it's finished. We are in the middle of extending out patio as my beautiful outdoor setting is too big and I won't return it as I love it so I'm making dave and dad extend it, LOL! When are you hoping to be in properly? Has El settled into her one sleep a day?

Tan - YAY for losing your plug. I'm a spoil sport and I think you are going to go 5 days over before your gorgeous man makes his VBAC arrival. How is little Izzy going? I love your MSN photo of her sitting on her chair/couch. She looks so gorgeous and I'm incredibly jealous of all her hair. Livvy's is getting there but very slowly. Have you got Izzy a present from her little brother?

Lulu - Your girls are going to be so gorgeous when they are playing together. I can just see it now. Great news that Elena's constipation is settling down. I could never get Olivia to have a bottle on anything but demand and she would never come close to meeting the quota on the tins. I think Liv is the same as Izzy. She is happily running around the place climbing on everything but has very limited speech. She has a few words that are clear but that's it. She does babble alot but nothing clear. It's great to hear that she isn't the only one.

Kirsten - Like the other gorgeous ladies have said don't worry Little Miss is going to do everything in her sweet time and nothing is going to rush her, LOL!! Best of luck TTC #2. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Kass - Don't you hate paying bills. My least favourite job. I would so much rather spend it all on shopping. How is your gorgeous girl going? Chatting heaps?

Well Liv is better, thankfully so now it's just the getting her back into a routine and sleeping in her bed. I figure since she is already out of sorts that we might get to one sleep a day as I am really struggling to get her down in the arvo so I think she is ready for one sleep. Like I've said Livvy is running around the house climbing on everything and is in to everything and I just love it. She is spending so much time outside now the weather is nice that I can't wait for Santa to bring her her swing set.
    Well I better dash off and get organised as we have mother's group this morning.
    Chat soon gorgeous mummies,
    Dan.

I read something very depressing yesterday. It said that 2 in 3 children aged 2 to 5 would spend at least some period of time in their parents' bed EVERY night!!! I mean no disrespect to co-sleepers but oh my God. How does that happen? Does something crazy happen to kids when they turn 2 to make them unhappy in their own beds all night? I love snuggling up with my girls but I love my sleep too. Oh, and DH might like to DTD again one day ;-)

Lulu LOL!! Well... sorry to say, 9 times out of ten Angus comes into our bed every night!! One night last week DD2 came in after having a nightmare and climbed into bed also, so there was 4 of us in our bed!!! No dtd here lately, lucky we are finished our family!!

Yep - I'm with you there. I now understand why multiple children are such a great form of birth control!! Poor DH is still waiting from before Elena was born. I'm thinking it might be a nice gift for him on our 10th wedding anniversary!

Olivia is coming into our bed so much over the last two weeks. I'm so looking forward to her being five so it will end. Only 3 years 8 months to go!!! YAY!!!

Lucky me, Ellie only comes into our bed if she is sick. Although I guess that could change at any time lol! I hate it when she sleeps with us cos I always get kicked in the guts followed by a few punches in the face. Oh and Ellie and DH BOTH snore!!!!

Dan - yep we are down to one sleep now. If she has had a really busy day then she may go down for a 15 minute powernap late afternoon - maybe once or twice a week. Glad u guys are feeling better and YAY for the patio. We are hoping to move in November.
    Lulu - aaawww how cute, your girls sound adorable!
    Shell - do you still have visitors? Hope you enjoyed their company.
    Tan - how u feeling hun? I'm going to have to start stalking the birth announcements!
    Kirsten - ditto to what the other girls said, these tots do things in their own time and not a second sooner. YAY on TTC - good luck!!!!
    M - congrats on the job!

Hey to everyone else, gotta go and get dinner started! Just picked up the keys to our new house, it looks so different without any furniture in it lol! Catch ya's later xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASS!!!

Have a great day and I hope you get spoilt rotten.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast