Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2007 #17

So sorry D Are you taking clomid? Gosh I hated that stuff, it made me a crazy woman.

Kass and Tan - Happy Anniversary! Hope you both had a wonderful day with your partners!

Well no househunting for us this weekend Took Elena back to the doctors as she is still sick and turns out her ears are both still infected even after a week on ABs??? So now we have another type of ABs and fingers crossed that does the trick

Anyway I'm going to bed, hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Sorry for being MIA once again lovely ladies.
    We've been, hang on wait for it..........sick again, surprise suprise and went away for a few days. We went to visit my parents are my brother and SIL bought my gorgeous 1 month old nephew and 13 year old niece to visit. I haven't seen or had any contact my neice since she was about 2 or 3 so that was fantastic although a little weird at the start. The evil witch arrived on Friday and made sure that I knew she was here. I'm alot better this month than last month so getting ready to make an April baby.

Tan - Don't worry about bubba's lie yet. So much time to go for him to turn and get ready. Did I tell you about my dream?? You came to visit and had your baby here (in my house!!) you got your VBAC BUT IT WAS TWINS. So you are not allowed to visit me when you are due. I'm not taking any chances, LOL!!! YAY on getting rid of Izzy's dummy. Olivia is so attached to hers. I think I'll tackle that one a little bit later.

Shell - How is Angus's sleeping/settling going? Still going through the process of weaning?

D - April babies here we come. How are your 'daughters' going? Did you get the last bedroom painted?

Sangie - Just sucks that Elena is still sick with her ear infections. Fingers crossed these new ABs do the trick and you get your little girl back soon.

Lulu - How is our supermum of two princesses going? Elena better after her injections? Hope your girls are giving you some blocks of sleep? Is Iz still being clingly and whinging or is that starting to settle down a bit for you?

Kass - How was your anniversary weekend? Annabelle being a good girl?

I am really exciting. We have booked our first family holiday. We are spending a week in November on the beach in Forster. I can't wait to take Livvy to the beach and watch her play in the waves. Plus a week away with no work or phones and with nothing to do but play and lay in the sand sounds like heaven. Just have to hang in there until November.
    I better go as we are off to Bunnings to buy some towel rails and taps. Little bit by little bit will get us there. My furniture arrives on Wednesday so another YAY!!!
    Have a great day and chat soon,
    Luv Dan.

Dan - this weather sucks..I'm sure thats why everyone is so sick. Hope you get better very soon! Hooray for a holiday! I need to talk DH into one too but I think we are going to put the house on the market at the end of the year so I don't like my chances!! OMG @twins!!!!!!!!!!!! I will take the VBAC but not the twins for now thanks!! Bunnings are great - sounds like you are getting lots done!

Lis - I hope the AB's help clear up Elena's ear infection - poor poppet....

We had a lovely night - just dinner and a movie but it was nice to just be "us" although most of the conversation centred around what on earth to call this little man!! We saw Han**** - I was pleasantly surprised! It was pretty funny!
    Off to mums for lunch and for DH to watch the footy with dad one Foxtel - nice. Have a great day ladies and babies!

Hey guys. Sorry, sad selfish post from me today. My Grandad passed away this morning. He has been in hospital with pneumonia, and wasn't doing so well. He cracked last night and told the nurses to take everything out/off (oxygen, IV etc). So, all treatment was ceased and we sat with him this morning while he passed. Was so so sad, my poor Mum is devastated as she lost her Mum only 18mths ago. So anyway, will be helping her plan the funeral this wk, prob for Fri. Just thought I would explain my possible absence. xxx

Oh Shell I'm so sorry to hear about your grand dad to you and your family hun..... Thinking of you all hun, especially your mum. xox

I'm so sorry for your loss Shell . Thinking of you and your family during this hard time.

I'm really sorry Shell, thinking of you all

Aw Shell thinking of you and your family. Not a nice time at all, but it sounds like he was getting sick of all the tubes etc. Glad you got to say good bye

Thanks so much guys. Funeral planning tomorrow and Wed. There are huge family dramas that will prob come to a head on Fri so that should be fun. What is it about weddings and funerals. Is my Mum's brothers who never have anything to do with anyone, but suddenly appear cause they think they are in for some inheritance money - di*kheads. Anyway, my boy is unhappy tonight. Got his 12mth immunisations (slack I know but he has been constantly sick). Have given him some panadol and he is asleep, so I hope he isn't too sooky tonight. Dh is at work so I am single, sad, and have no chocolate - how did I let that happen....!!

Aw Shell how did you let that happen!!!! No chocolate!!!

Family members that we haven't spoken to in a long time, if ever, seem to come out of the wood work expecting money etc The best thing is they rarely get anything!
    It makes me sick that people can really be like that. Oh well at least your grand dad knew you loved him and didn't see any of that sh*t happen.

Oh Shell family sucks sometimes hey? Sounds like they need a huge kick up the butt. How is your mum? Hope Angus is ok after his needles. Thinking of you guys

Well a woo hoo here as Elena seems to be getting over her ear infection and is back to her happy energetic self. Fingers crossed its gone for good this time.

Fingers crossed Sangie!
    Last edited by Kazmar; July 15th, 2008 at 11:51 AM. Reason: for got the 'n' in fingers haha

Good morning mummies and kiddies,
    With cold and raining here so a perfect day to spend in our pj's and vege out around the house eating lots of choccies.
    Shell - Thinking of you and your family today. Hope the funeral is a lovely send off to your grandma and there is no family fights today.

Sangie - Great to hear that Elena is getting better on her anti's. Hope this is the end of it for a while for you guys.

Tan - How's your gorgeous little girl? Her photos from the birthday party are just stunning. I wish livvy had enough hair that I could o pig ails. She has a nice thick covering but it is growing really slowly. Is your little man treating you well? Your belly growing nice and big?

D - How's your daughters going? Little M loving having more people to play with?

Kass - How's the teething going? Any new additions?

Hi to everyone else. Hope it's quiet in here because we are all off having a great time and not looking after sickies. Chicken pox is going through the nursery room at Olivia childcare so I'm just waiting for her to get it. In preparation how long is she infectious for and how long do chicken pox generally last?

I'm annoyed. I organised a special weekend for me and DH this weekend. Going out to see the Dark Knight in Gold Glass, made dinner reservations and organised for mum to drive over and take Olivia for the weekend. I found all my special lingerie, made a hair and waxing appt. I was going all out as our relationship hasn't been great the last month or so so I really wanted to make it special and try to reconnect with each other. Well DH came home last night and told me that we have to go to his best mates birthday dinner (Ihr drive away) on saturday night and he arranged to stay at his parents who live there. Sorry my weekend is now dinner with a bunch of drunk guys who I don't know and spending the night at this parents!!!! GGGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    Anyway enough of that.
    Have a fantastic day everyone. Catch up later.

Dan - How annoying hun - I hope you can find a time to reschedule. How weird about the weather - it is a blue sky warmish sunny day in Melbourne! It's motivated me a bit to tidy up and do a few things and such a nce change from the crappy rain we have been having (necessary I know!) Funny how a few hundred km's make a difference! When are you coming to Melbourne next? I think we are long overdue for a Melbourne May mummies meet up!

Shell - Not slack - sensible hun. izzy was 13mths when she got hers for the same reason. I hope the panadol helps and he isn't too affected by them. for Friday babe, money sucks and the whole inheritance thing brings out the *****t!est of *****ty sides in people. We have had similar issues with Al's pa. Not very nice. Hope it blows over soon and gets sorted out. How are your girls coping with it all? Were they very close to their great-grandad?

Lis - I hope Elena is better hun. Are you giving her probiotics?? I told myself that if Izzy needed AB's again this year I would get some for her - apparantly they are great for them if they are on AB's alot.

D - How are your adopted kids going! How funny that M flirts! Izzy was showing off big time with her nana the other day because MIL had been in Canada for 6 weeks and hadn't seen her! It was hilarious! We need to catch up soon hun!

Kass - How are the teething issues going? Hope Annabelle is better! Hope your anniversary went well too!

Lulu - How are you going hun!?? Hope your gorgeous girls are treating you well and you are getting some well-earned rest.

Can't go back much further but huge to everyone that I have missed!

Well we are doing ok - Izzy seems to be better, we had fever, lethargy and vomitting on Friday night but all seems ok. Her 4th molar is sticking out a bit so I wonder if it would be that??? Could a fever cause vomitting do you think?? Anyway other than a weird husky voice on and off which has me worried as well she seems to be A-ok! I had an awful day yesterday (another whole thread!) mainly because I feel huge and people keep telling me that I am, and also got my booking form for my c/s. I feel like tearing it up -arrrgghhh. I tell you I will be a walking natural induction advertisement at 40 + weeks! Acupuncture, RLT, EPO, DTD, curries, walking - you name it.

I am back at work - counting down - 6 weeks til I leave on mat leave again - Now that is exciting.

Ok I'm off to do some more housework before my GF comes over at 1... have a wonderful day ladies!

ETA: Ok Melbourne ladies - hands up who wants to meet up for a coffee and catch up!!!!!!! I'm thinking a play centre somewhere so the kids can play and we can drink coffee and gossip!
    Last edited by Beach Mama; July 16th, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff

Quick one here! Ill come back later and do personals

Tan Im meeting up with some young mummies on the 22nd of July............so thats next Tuesday. Annabelle and I are taking the train up. I could drive but I have wanted to take Annabelle on the train for ages, so Im using that as my opputunity

So anyday but that day and we'de love to come!

hey guys, quick one here

shell: so sorry about your sad news

dan: sorry men are such morons!

mason is sick again with tonsilitis and an ear infection. I have bad sinus and the worst migraine ever. I am not coping. this is bloody bull$hit.

also, add to the cake, that i am not allowed to take clomid anymore cos it is what is giving me these migraines...so i probably wont be able to have any more kids

Awwww.........D thats terrible news! Is there any other road you can take? Will you keep trying without Clomid?

Oh no D........can you change your dose of clomid. I'm sure there would other alternatives hun. Hope you and M are feeling better soon.

Tan my hand is up and waving for a meet up!

Dan men are hopeless aren't they? Hope you can re schedule that fab weekend you had planned.

Well our computer decided to shiat itself this week so I am on DHs laptop. I might be MIA a bit as I don't get to use it too often. We are having a bad run too, my job (and a few others) has been made redundant and I got my four weeks notice. I'm so annoyed......the money was great and I loved working there. Anyway my boss is talking to some people she knows in another department and hopefully they will have a part time or casual position for me.

Better go, my house is in desperate need of a clean. Be back when I can!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast