Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #25

Kim that is great - it's amazing what a few hours sleep can do to your sanity! My GF uses the colour-free dimetapp with no probs, but we have never tried it here.

Where is Ann and Gigi? Has anyone heard from them?

Redcliffe would be great - next week maybe?

We are going to the pool now for an hour in an attempt to wear Mr Jake out so he sleeps this morning and to beat the heat - the sun was so hot at 6am this morning at my training class! Vicky I'll talk to you after 930?

Jake fell off the bed twice yesterday and has the beginnings of a lovely shiner - he was trying to get the photos and kiss us in them .... very cute! He points to them and says Mum, dud, mmmglll (millie girl our cat).

blahhhghhhh... 4am is not a good start for the day. second in a row... gonna be a lonnnnngggg day.

good to hear u got some sleep Kim, I did too we had another full nights sleep yay!
    havent notice anything with the dimetapp here

Nelly, ive been wondering about Ann she hasnt been around much lately, hope everything is well with her and Ella.

Aston wat are ya doing waking up at 4am ?!

Hey Brissie girls just got off phone to Vicky let's do Redcliffe meet up next Thursday 8/11 Suttons Beach (where the lagoon is??) around 9-930? Traffic may be an issue...

Tara do you want to car pool?

Thats a tentative yes from me, let me just see what DH is working and such
    another crap night here, every 2 hours....she's now got a runny/snuffly nose so i'm hoping thats part of the teething cos those teeth are really giving her heaps. i dont know what else to do to help her sleep better at night, i really think i'm just going to have to wait it out
    trying to stand lots today and walking along with her car
    Kim, i find dimetapp does crap all, no hypo no sleepies nothing.
    havent heard anything from ann or gigi either...
    soooo hot today, i have to have the a/c in evie's room cos the crows are right outside the window they have just started up again now that she's asleep and they are so freaking loud!!! i am going mental!!!!

Talking 11 month for sale...going cheap !!

My god..Emelia has woken from a 2 hour sleep as a feral child, she is whinging at everything, she doesnt want to play, sit still or anything. DP not going to be home till late so hopefully i dont go too insane before then!

well this time 1 year ago i was in labour!!!! waters broke at 6.30am this morning (well 12 months ago)

blanche sophie is the same , whingy and clingy, just wants me!!!

I will try for the 8th... don't think I can though. Just that I'm going to Melbourne on the 9th and need to be super organised!! Jovie & I are going to Melbourne, should be fun!! Its her birthday on the Friday too and I have to make a cake to have before we go.

Went to friends house today, still freaking out about the weekend!!!

must be something in the air. aston has been revolting all day...finally got him down to sleep,. and it never takes this long. off to the doctor tomorrow to make sure he is all better...fingers crossed tonight is better,,,,please!!!!

on a positive tho - got to some painting and it was fun...did I tell u that i was going to try and sell some of my paintings! eek!
    Last edited by tiggerandpooh; October 31st, 2007 at 03:46 PM.

Vicky will have to see some of them! How exciting to sell them at markets, is that the Eumundi ones? How fun!

Us... well we are going okay. I'm struggling with exhaustion still. My Chinese herbs are helping, but last night I was putting Jovie to bed & fell asleep, just got up & laid down with her and slept from 6.30pm - 5.30am when the girls got up. I must have fed Jovie sometime during the night, but it was insane. I was so tired.... now I've just made some coffee because otherwise I won't make it through the night routine.

We have been shopping all day!!

Both girls have a full wardrobe now, bought gates for the house to stop Chelsea, got a twin side by side pram and am in loooove with it, i got some new shoes (MIL's birthday pressie to me), done the groceries....

Aw Jols....how exciting to think what u were doing on this day 12 months ago....

Jols that is super exciting, i still get "chills" when I think about this time last year and what i was doing and so forth.
    Evies been funny today too. her eyes are red and puffy, her nose is running and she's sneezing and she's got a fever, i'm pretty sure it's her teeth tho. had 2 absolutely disgusting nappies this morning. dosed her up on panadol and dimetapp tonight and she was in bed by 610! no wake-ups yet
    Vicky thats really exciting that you're doing your paintings, i'm sure you'll feel heaps better if you can get into doing something for yourself
    not much else going on here...thats a good thing i guess!

yeah feral here too late sleep then clingy whingebag until he went to bed.

awww jols how exciting it's sophie's bday tmrw!!!!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

hi Nelly! yes i'm still here, just struggling to keep up! busy, started new playgroup which is SO WONDERFUL, will tell all soon, and got a VERY VERY clingy bub here at the mo!

two front teeth are REALLY thru now.

i havne't even read last two day's digests properly, just skimmed, need to catch up on the posts properly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE FOR TOMORROW!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHING DAY FOR YOU AJP!!!
    (we want pics of birthday cake!!!)
    have a wonderful day you two!!!

mwah!!!

will catch up properly soon. just not enough hours in tha day - that old hairy chestnut!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOPHIE!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

to my beautiful baby girl sophie!!!!!!!!!!! wow what a year!! i cant beleive your 12 months old!!

aawww thanks nelly!!

Happy Birthday Sophie!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast