Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #26

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

LUUA, that's so funny you writing about opinionated babies - bilby is doing the exact same thing! Shrieking and yelling VERY LOUDLY to make her point made and heard - by dogs three blocks away i'm sure. Especially when the phone goes and i'm trying to hear.

i feel so guilty putting her in the car, it's so hot. Today was a lovely 23 degrees. We go out to the car at 1pm, it's 38 degrees inside the car. Put the A/C on, ten minutes of driving, the car is still 36 degrees inside the car. We go shopping, come back to the car around 4pm, the car is now 40 degrees. i leave all the doors open while i put bilbs and the stroller etc away, still the car is 36 degrees. What on earth will it be like when we have 35+ degree days (like most of our summer usually is). I have nowhere shady to park the car at home. If i am out and there is a shady park, i will choose that, but it's rare to find one. I put up silver shades on the windows.

the baby seat is velour and bilbs sweats like anything on that, trying to find her a COTTON car seat cover to make her more comfy, poor sausage.

Ooh, it's Thursday nooow,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOVIE!!!!

Ann Jake is the same - we were st the fruit and veg shop yday and he started poinging at the bananas wanting one I had to buy him some bcos by the time we finished he was yelling for it!

Gig we have a black car (DH colour choice) and I know exactly what you mean!

Christy enjoy Melbourne and happy birthday Jovie for tomorrow Jake and I'll have an extra piece of his birthday cake tonight for you!
    Last edited by nelly; November 8th, 2007 at 08:07 AM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!

bugger the rain, was so looking forward to celebrating his special day with you and Jake Nelly. Not fair!

I hope you have a lovely day what ever you end up doing. will call you later.
    Love

Their voices are so loud arent they! Shreiking and shouting for things. She loves the toilet duck on TV and shouts to get my attention to share in the toilet duck fun LOL

Happy birthday for Jake!

Go the BUTTERFLY cake! WooHoo!!!
    We will have to change the venue for Ella's picnic to our place since it's really wet on Sat. So were having 13 babies here !!! I have no idea what baby-proofing is since Ella is still a sitter so HELP!!!

AJP - are you doing goodie bags? I'm was thinking about that too. (if we have time) I'm doing mini muffins and jelly cups and the good ol fairy bread! wont be a party without fairy bread! going to the shops for sprinkles today.

Ella got a beret from Paris as my sister is there at the moment and a set of clothes! Oh La La. SHe got more clothes and money from my mum. My MIL has been giving her a present everyday of the week LOL she cant resist. So she has her own wallet, a thomas train and DVDs....

Cant wait for the party.

ann
    Last edited by luua; November 8th, 2007 at 08:45 AM.

Happy birthday Jake!!!

I have all Emelias invites out and its getting so exciting organising it! off to the cake shop in a hour

I just watched Emelia's dance - it made my day

So cute

Ann

Hahaha her dance is hilarious, everybody always gets a laugh...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!

Happy Birth day Nelly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!

hope you have a lovely day with mummy and daddy!!!!!

ann goodies for the kids was thinking of doing mini cupcakes, picklets and fruit!!

i chose a Flower cake tin instead of a butterfly one!

i saw my best friend today and her 13 week old, and with the encouragement of her MCHN has started solids!!!! i cant believe it at 13 weeks!!!!! far too early in my opinion

wats that 3 months..that is early

yep too early IMO

we had our 12 month check up today sophies 8.6kg, 74cm tall and head 45cm, so doing well

that is way too early!

*sigh* I shed a wee tear tonight as we sang happy birthday to Jake - I can't believe it's been a year!

WTF???? 3 months...thats crazy!!!

Wow Sophie is a lil thing isnt she!! We get our next check up on the 11th December

awwww Happy Birthday Jakie!!!! *mwa* big smoochie kiss from me.

Jovie was weighed on Monday & she's 9.8kg.... but I didn't do any other measurements. She's growing out of 0's. Last year I was in labour right now

I made it just in time to say Happy Birthday Jake!!!
    3 months is way too early, thats ridiculous!!! dont people do any research!
    Happy labour anniversary Christy
    not much going on here. serious case of mummy guilts again as i dont think i'm feeding evie enough food. i think ive asked this before, but how often do you guys offer food? 2 3 hourly? i find that sometimes half the day has gone and i realise all she's eaten is 1/2 a piece of toast

When Chelsea is at FDC she is fed every 2 hours....but she wont eat it all. At home im like you Tara....forget to feed!

Normally bottle at 8-830 then toast at 9-930. Sleep at 10 til 12. Bottle 12pm. Fruit, yoghurt and sandwich at 2pm. Sleep 230-4, Bottle at 4pm, Dinner at 6pm with a gel, 8pm bottle then BED!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast