Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #32

You guys would kill me! I just looked in my diary and i am booked in for my first OBGYN appt on the 11th at 11am!!!!!!!!!! So i rang up to change it and she was like 'no way man only mondays' and i thought '****' and she said 'oh wait you can have friday'
    YAY!!!!!
    everyone sit down....crisis over

Oh Kim, you break my heart, I wish i was there to help you or do something. Please feel free to call me even if it's just for a whinge

whew... Tara! Deep breath in, deep breath out..okay.

Kim How about having a weekend away? Wanna come up in Feb? Maybe do Monday - Wednesday so you have others to occupy you. You can stay with me & the girls.

or you can stay with me kim... change of scenery can do wonders for your soul.

speaking of which I need a change of scenery!! tomorrow going to Maroochydore (insane I think) to see my mum before she heads back down south again. thought it was the least I could do before she left.haven't seen her for two weeks. and will probably not see her again for a while....

I'm feeling incredibly empty at the moment. Nathan is on top of me because I think he thinks I'm going to disappear poor darling, Laura keeps coming up and wanting hugs, they both keep sitting on top of me...i can barely friggin breathe--- and then DH keeps demanding a kiss, or sitting on our new computer. I just would like to be left the frig alone for an hour. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh No Vicky!! You need to demand some body time. I have to do it every once in a while, I just need an hour of my body to myself thanks. I often go for a walk alone, come home & shower alone and then spend some time on the computer ALONE. It does wonders for my touchiness....

phew some days we do chatter!!!!

Christy yep that would be great - DH can't get time off and what with moving $$$ is tight - we will be in our new place at north lakes by then would you be able to swing by on your way past?

Tara you crack me up lol

Kim hugs come and stay we'll cheer you up - see if you can do it that week it will be great!

Vicky *patting your shoulder* I won't hug you cos I know what it's like feeling buried and a hug is prolly the last thing you want!!

Ann I leave Friday for Sydney town when were we looking at meeting up? I have a car all week and the only days out are basically the 12/13 and the wed 16th I will be in Campbelltown (yay).

Jols Jake was EXACTLY the same this morning and has just crashed - nope just started screaming as I tyoe

gotta be quick Blanche we have tteth too I think pointies

hi all bbl xoxoxoxoxo

i'm glad someone else understands. I feel so horrible saying it...but its like I can't breathe at the moment... i just need some time by myself. I just told DH that, and said yes it would be nice to have some time to ourselves! duh!!! not with you - but without all of you! grrrrr. it owuld be nice to have some alone time iwth him too...but first I need some me time. feeling like I'm drowning at the moment.

Vicky, why dont you just pour a glass of wine and walk to the end of the driveway. Just say you'll be 5 mins and you'll be back. dont make time to do it or you never will. just do it right now

i am going to pour my self a glass of wine... but as for walking to the end of the drive that will have to wait dinner is on the table. typical.

Vicky - lock yourself in the bathroom. Run a bath. Glass of wine. Candles and a CD player. Close your eyes and ignore all the knocking at the door. Poor thing. LEAVE VICKY ALONE YOU GUYS! there. i told em.

Boy i wish i could come out and meet all you guys too.

Nelly - lets say Friday the 19th. I don't know cambelltown that well. Its about 40mins from Sydney.

Kim - big . come back online soon...

Who's pregnant yet? Anyone new? Nelly?

Ella isnt enjoying her sleep without boob.Not happy this morning either - just screamed when i said good bye. She was standing by the sofa with her hand out and her face wet with tears....breaks my heart.

Ann

lol ann - I'll tell them you said so! come for the weekend! get a cheap flight and hang with one of us... wouldn't that be grand if we could all be together lol...

Vicky and Christy...will send u Pm in a tick

That would be great Vicky, a mass BB meeting!and yes, go lock yourself in the bathroom!
    Ann, evie was a real booby girl too and it was really hard to get her to stop (and being pg actually helped me since i couldnt stand the feeling of feeding). Can you replace boob with something? dummy? sippy cup? is it the feed or the comfort she wants? I know its so hard, but just be persistent. I think it's Pinky who has that saying 'gradually...with love', just go by Ella but be firm.

ann - when aston stopped feeding at night, he didn't want booby, so I'd put him to bed, and then he would be distressed...so I started just sitting with him for about the same length of time that I would have had for a feed, and giving him a cuddle, just like when he would feed, and sing him a lullaby. I have a chair in his room, so that was where he would have that last feed, and first feed. Now we just have a cuddle, and he looks at me in the dimmed light, and I look at him, and love him to pieces. its very lovely actually.

I must say that while i keep interaction during the night to a bare minimum, i have stopped stressing about her going to sleep on her own for her 2 day naps and bedtime. now, i give her a cuddle for 2 mins then lay her down in my arms for a minute then put her in her cot. sometimes she'll hold my hand and sometimes i can just stand there. but i really like our little sleepy cuddle. she wraps her arms so tight around me and lays her head on my chest and just relaxes. I think that'll be a nice thing for us to have together when the baby comes.
    Man, i'm hormonal. just looked at a photo of evie smiling and thought 'what a joy she is' and now i'm so teary

the bubble bath, wine, book, candles with DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door wounds good vicky!!!!

KIM and ANN soooooo are you guys in?????? i can always send andrew out to airport to pick people up if your coming for the day!!!

ooooohhhhhh im ovulating as we speak!! ouchy ouchy ouchy how can one minute egg cause sooo much pain!!

sophie had a late arvo dleep due to mothers gruos so was up late at 4.45 so we dropped over to BIL house 45mins away to drop TV off so shes just gopne to bed at 9pm but bets on she still wakes at 6.30am

6:30?!?!?!?!?!? count yourself lucky Jols, i'm happy if i get to get up at 5!!!!!!!

kim / ann you can crash at my place if you come up - provided when we meet IRL we actually get on 19th is good I will be at my sister's house in wahroonga will pm you and we'll do mobile nos

no don't think I am pg yet - not for want of trying tho

Working on coming to QLD girls!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast