Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #32

please dont make me wait Kim LOL im impatient u know that!! tell us tell us tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Anna

tellllllllll us please i go awat=y this morning!!! i need to know

hi anna

morning girls...
    Rich has gone to work, and all the kidlets are still asleep - including aston. he didn't wake once last night! he is sleeping soooooooooo much better. Yay,
    Why am I up i hear you ask - well AF is a b!tch, and the pain sucks...so I thought I would have a cup of tea and some toast so I could have some pain relief. and enjoy the quietness of th ehouse before they all wake up.

Jols have a lovely time away.
    Blanche - would you beleive I actually think I'm a little envious of you at the moment. I keep seeing pregnant bellies, and think ohhhh I wish I was (eek!!! slap me would you!)
    tara - that goes for you too - even amid the morning sickness and tiredness - I think I'm feeling sad because Aston is my last.... and there is a little bit of grief mixed in there. regret that I had my tubes done...
    Kim - what's going on hun?? Mental Health Teams are supposed to help - NOT make things worse!! and what "secret" have you got??? no luck with the airlines in assisting you to get up here eh? bugger.
    Gigi - where are you? are you ok??
    Ann - How are u? can u give Nelly a big hug for me when you see her next week please. You would think that with us living in the same state I would be able to deliver it myself! but with all this friggin rain about - I haven't been anywhere.
    Christy - How's the girls? and You? It feels like forever since I saw you!! I have to get out of the this friggin house!!!!! btw, still having problems with that thing I pm'ed you about...
    Anne - how are you this morning, and your darling daughter?
    Nelly - packed yet? lol. a cyber will have to do for the moment. doesn't look like the rain is going away anytime soon. I really wanted to take the kids to australia zoo this friday too!

I'm wondering how long it will be before the creek gets high... it was pretty high on the weekend, but subsided when we had two days of no rain... i'm so over these four walls!!!

morning all! well jake slept in until 630 - bliss!

sorry had to go wave daddy goodbye
    Jkae slept 12 hours last night so I hope he isn't getting sick which is usually what happens!
    He slipped over yday at the park and bashed his head on the concrete and has a scabby bit this morning - maybe he did have concussion Tara and that's why he slept so well!
    Am frustrated have a T/w host who didn't pay at her party last year, so am out of pocket from it still, and am trying to get hold of one of her guests who booked a party to confirm the date and she isn't returning my calls. Prolly not a bad thing tho bcos this guest didn't pay either so maybe her party would have been another pain in the butt! I have her stuff she bought and some of it is good stock is just a pain....
    well we fly out tmrw morning and still haven't packed better do it today ... and pack more freaking boxes too... god we have a lot of crap!!!!!
    Christy or Vicky or Tara do you want a wine rack or two? A small computer desk? WE are going to have a garage sale and get rid of clutter (DH word)
    Blanche your belly is gorgeous and Tara in your FB pics you don't look like a whale and Kim you are a hottie in that red dress!
    Hi to everyone else, Ann I pm you my mobile number for next week.

sorry had to go wave daddy goodbye
    Jkae slept 12 hours last night so I hope he isn't getting sick which is usually what happens!
    He slipped over yday at the park and bashed his head on the concrete and has a scabby bit this morning - maybe he did have concussion Tara and that's why he slept so well!
    Am frustrated have a T/w host who didn't pay at her party last year, so am out of pocket from it still, and am trying to get hold of one of her guests who booked a party to confirm the date and she isn't returning my calls. Prolly not a bad thing tho bcos this guest didn't pay either so maybe her party would have been another pain in the butt! I have her stuff she bought and some of it is good stock is just a pain....
    well we fly out tmrw morning and still haven't packed better do it today ... and pack more freaking boxes too... god we have a lot of crap!!!!!
    Christy or Vicky or Tara do you want a wine rack or two? A small computer desk? WE are going to have a garage sale and get rid of clutter (DH word)
    Blanche your belly is gorgeous and Tara in your FB pics you don't look like a whale and Kim you are a hottie in that red dress!
    Hi to everyone else, Ann I pm you my mobile number for next week.

WTF I have just finished tyoing a huge reply and it has disappeared

oops there it is

LOL...Blanche knows my secret...

Nah i was ***** stirring....and Blanche was a sucker and had to ask on MSN straight away...i done a POAS....2 in fact....stupid..neither could tell me what was going on..so played the waiting game...

My surprise: AF grrrrrr.....LOL Painful, clotty, feral and yuck soz TMI there!

The mentla teams appraoch to things 'think positive and it will all be fine'. Hmph....

Ohhhh had my tablet this morning and still feeling rotten
    trying to take my mind of it but its just not happening...
    well reply to personals later....going to visit ralph on the great white telephone

ROFL Tara

GOD ladies what a chatty bunch.

Kim - you had us all in anticipation. you are naughty

Tara- Ella loves to poo in the car too. But her fav place is to poo in the bath.

Nelly - cant wait to catch up. I've had my head caught up in work. Would be lovely to now look forward to doing something which isnt work related. PM me you number i'll SMS you mine.

Blanche - love your pink tummy. Its nice when its its a small size isnt it. I hated it when it got enormous. People would always comment on it.

Christy - what are the girls up to? Hope your doing well.

Well for us. We're doing well. Ella is teething again so is in tears a lot. I think its a molar, the gums are so swollen when i checked. She bit me when i stuck my finger in her mouth the little monster - she drew blood!

Jols - we have an eating monster here too. She just eats SOOO much. She has her breakfast of weetbix and fruit, then yoghurt. When i get my breakfast she shuffles over and helps herself to my toast!

YES ladies we are shuffling. She gets around by going onto her tummy, then sitting, then tummy, then commandoing a bit then stands up on something then walks over. She was chasing the vacuum cleaner this morning. It feels like she's getting faster at moving around coz i leave her on the floor and when i turn around she's right next to me in the kitchen!! LOL (with the proudest smile on her face)

Ella hasnt had boob before bed for the last 5days. I gave in one time and gave her one boob and she just melted into my arms. but since then she hasnt had it.

Tara - did you express to get rid of the excess milk?? I'm leaking! i didn't realise i had much left at all!

Ann

i leaked too ann... in fact I still could get a drop out 6 years after I stopped feeding Nathan!! so it doenst necessarily go. Have a lovely time with Nelly when you see her. Take photos!!!

I went to the chemist and got some Sage tablets, i took two a day for 3 days plus expressed a little in the shower on the first day and it dried up so fast it was incredible

Aw im happy'ish today....Craig never got home until 4am this morning..when he was ment to end at 5pm yesterday....something went wrong at work and couldnt leave til it was fixed..

Anyhow...they were so kind (being sacastic) and said he could have the day off...so he is home with us today!!! YAYAYAYYAY

Chelsea is being a lil bugger though...she stands on the lounge then hangs over the arm of the chair and rolls over the top....screaming...wont sleep....man i hate this age!

awww kim...yay on having craig home for the day. yuk on AF being here (but good too!) she is visiting me too at the moment, so I'm ur sister in pain hun. ughhhh
    As for chelsea - she is testing boundaries hun... and is wanting different stimulation to what she used to have...which is kinda hard when u have a newborn too! Aston doesnt shut up all day, chatter chatter chatter and LOUDLY. he is really pinching laura too...and because she reacts so beautifully he thinks its a great game. I had to explain to her for the umpteenth time that he was doing it for the attention... any attention bad or good is better then nothing as far as he is concerned.

Oh yeah she is testing boundaries alright....ive never seen her bahve so badly the last 3 days before. I guess cos she only has me..no daddy...and she wants me to focus on her. I understand that..only wish she did too!
    Chelsea is pinching too...loves doing it..or digs her nails into a blister i have on my foot that wont heal....

Finally after 45 mins of screaming she has gone to sleep!! yay

Hi again ladies... you are all on the ball today i see... will take me a while to catch up on all the reading LOL

My daughters name is Zoe .. was actually chosen just before her birth by her godfather... so will have to reserve "anastasia" for the next girl (hopefully)

How are we all today?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast