Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #32

Gigi - i love her chubba legs....delicious

WE had a big fall today (again). Ella was cruising the furniture and wanted to go from the coffee table to the table legs. She didnt make it and fell with a big thud on the floor boards. Poor thing. (she got a BF to calm her down).

Having some problems staying determined about stopping the BF...as you can see. ah well. It will happen soon.

She's doing this funny thing. She'll be standing with her hands on the sofa or table and then she lets go! She stands on her own for about 2secs and she laughs..! what's that all about????

Ann

clever girl ella! that's what she is telling you Ann - how clever am I mummy? lol. don't beat yourself up about giving up, or not giving up breast feeding ann... do it when ella is ready, if your not ready to give up. Aston was ready to give up, he stop looking for it. I gave him a breast feed the early morning a couple of days ago for relief for me... but he hasn't looked for it... I think the only reason he had it was because he was sleepy...and he only had one side, so it wasnt a real feed.

Gigi, i got roped in! never again am i doing that! i dont know how i would have went on my own..thankfully Leigh was home.
    Wat time does Bilby wake up in the morning? lately Emelia doesnt go to bed till 9.30-10pm cos of day light savings she wont stay asleep for long if its still sunny outside!! but works out alright cos then she sleeps till about 8-9am

Ann - wow Ella is going great, she will be running soon watch out.. poor darling falling though. i cant keep count how many times Emelia falls over lol we went through one week where she had little bruises all over her face i dont even want to know wat ppl thought!! but shes a climber (dont where she got that from!)

Vicky- how u going?

Kim - have a great time at ur girlfriends place.

Tara- how u feeling today??

Christy - Emelia is terrible when i say no/take something off her she will go all stiff and stamp her feet, throw her fists around and scream i have no idea how to get her out of it..

woke up this morning to a big thud and a bang on the door, i was like WTF and then i heard a car door shut and drive away..opened the door and there was a parcel for me, (books from Sushee) but scared the cr#p outta me cos i didnt want to open the door..i would have scared them away hehehe

well I have finally packed and am ready to go - Jake had a ***** night last night so I am really looking forward to this week!

Jake has started throwing himself on the ground and lays flat when he chucks a hissy, and this morning has managed to put my wireless mouse, the TV remote and my deodorant all in the cat's FULL water bowl. Lovely child.

I will be a little scarce but hopefully can jump on one of my sister's macbooks when I am at her place. And I will see Ann on Friday!

Have a lovely week all and I will try to stick my head in! xoxox

see you Nelly.

I found links to nude pictures of Linsay Lohan on our computer....
    Last edited by luua; January 11th, 2008 at 02:27 PM.

oh dear ann... i'm gathering that by the ... and nothing further that your not very happy about that. am I interperting that right?

She isnt even worth looking at clothed..let alone naked!!

Ann isnt happy!!! Tsk Tsk hubby :P

Qu:

How do i stop Chelsea pulling her arms out of the car seat straps?????????????? Its really worrying me when we are driving

i agree with u there Kim!!

can u tighten the straps anymore, wat a cheeky girl!! i have heard of a harness clips that can clip the 2 straps together infront of her, but not sure where u can get them from

The straps are sooo tight yet she still manages to get her arms out...ive managed to control 1 arm....but she can still get the other out.

She is very cheeky...does it in the pram...and in the highchair (then slides out from under the tray....). She is a monkey and a handful since Jas came

Ann... I would be very very cranky with that.

Kim, I tied a string around the straps higher up so there is a strap across her lap, two going down over her shoulders & then a string in front of her upper abdomen. Thats the only way I could keep Matilda's arms in at this age.

Nelly I hope you have a great trip!

Blanche, with Matilda, she used to fall backwards & scream and scream and it was awful. I've learnt to try to nip it in the bud, catch them before they lose it. But its hard when its something they aren't allowed (like the lollies) so I usually will give her one and then put her down & when she "uh uh uh" for more I say "No lovely only one" and she bangs her head... LOL today I just put a tea towel down under her head because she's got a bruise there now. And I walk away or try to distract her with something else.

Yep not happy.

Spoke to a gay friend and he said "forget it. ALL men do it. If they say they arent they are lying." Apparently all men fantasise (sp??) Even Elle McPherson's boyfriend fantasizes about other women.... that's what he said.

So i'll have a chat to DH. Yeah i'm P***ed off! Its his birthday on Saturday so i apparently have "take it easy on him".

Ann
    Last edited by luua; January 11th, 2008 at 08:26 PM.

ohhh tanties...fun fun fun. I had aston in an areoplane hold yesterday because he didnt want to leave the toy shop... walked past a lady with a pregnant belly, and heard her say to her friend...I've got all that to look forward too. lol

Have to admit though, that after Laura's tantrums, astons are NOTHING... and I have to stop myself from laughing - I'm like...is that the best you can do?

Yep, tonty city here too. its a full on leg jiggle, throw self to the floor.
    The teeth are the problem, she just loses it for nothing, so so frustrating. we took her to Smileez today, which is an indoor play ground thingy, and she LOVED it. she was crawling up a giant vinyl ramp that can i just say, no other kid was climbing up, then she'd wiggle herself backwards down it..until she discovered the slide. wow. ben and i were like ' i didnt think she could do any of this!! no wonder she's bored at home'
    anyways, will chat more later. i just had a monster headache slam into my frontal lobe so i better go

Tara, you are doing it rough atm.

LOL Vicky, I'm the same... sometimes Jovie is banging her head & I have a little giggle... is that all?

tara - rich and I are continually amazed by aston. He does things, and because I have a point of reference with laura and nathan - I think "I'm sure he shouldn't be doing this yet!" i think he is definately my most "forward" child - and laura was always ahead of herself and still is... lots and lots of stimulation and challenges keeps them entertained, and less likely to chuck it. its challenging for us the parents - but it definately keeps life interesting.

Despite all the grizzles yesterday she actually slept through last night, well, till 4 then in our bed til 7.
    I've worked out the anti-nausea tablets are making me get really bad headaches and feel a bit woozy so i better steer clear of them for the mo

A question for everyone; do you guys still find it hard to get things done around the house? i feel like i am still struggling like when she was a tiny baby. like, i still wait til she's asleep to do just about everything. and this was even well before i was pg.
    as much as a help as it is living with IL's, and trust me i dont know how i would get thru this m/s without them, i think it also makes it hard to because i cant just put her down while i try and do things. because someone will always pick her up or leave a door open or something. it's like its only now that i've worked out i really need to encourage her to play by herself a bit.
    like, what do you guys do when you need to have a shower/go to the toilet/cook dinner etc
    i dont know if i'm making it hard on myself, being lazy or just normal

Nah Jovie's been whinging HEAPS lately. Everytime I try to do anything. I started doing things with her on the ground & playing & then once she's had 10-15 minutes of me playing with her I will slowly move away & hope that I can get something like dinner accomplished. Or I put Jovie in the high chair with finger foods for morning tea & arvo tea & prepare dinner with her next to me or sit down with a cup of coffee.... bliss.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast