Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #32

oh kim I hear you! I had one of those days yesterday! :hugs:

Anna i love ur DD name...as well as future girls name!! Very nice! I am well today thanks...feelign a little chatty though....i feel sorry for the thread today when im like this!! Im bound to run out of something to say :P

Those days suck Nelly...im over it already...thank god FDC saves me tmrw!!
    Next week ive booked myself for some fun things. Oh and tmrw!

Tmrw im off to a gf's place....monday back tot he same gf's place (poor her). tues i have the stupid mental team back (weekly visits cos im a 'danger'), weds im meeting up with a lovely lady who has just joined BB and wants to catch up.

So something to look foreard..helps me focus!

forward momentum is brilliant Kim. Well done hun. make sure you reach over and pat yourself on the back!!

I have to organise to get my haircut! its driving me mad...(Iknow how many times have i said that!!!???) its just getting someone to watch aston while I'm at the hairdresser. Going to the hairdresser with a one year old is not my idea of relaxation! and my hairdresser only works mon to weds... and I'm so good at asking anyone to watch my kids...NOT. sigh. desperatly need some me time too.

Aw Vicky u def need you time..and haircuts are always great for relaxing...i love it! Can Dh take a day off so u can do it....it would have been nice if u could have done it while he was on home driving u insane!

I was labelled a "danger" by the CHN team at one stage too kim!

Vicky if I wasn't going away I'd make a play day and come and wrangle Aston while you get it done.

still procrastinating ..... and to add further to it we are going into the city to see a Dora sing a long session.

If i was in QLD id take Aston...and maybe not give him back...J/K!!! :P

Its great being a danger huh...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Kim, yay for u having Craig home...hope u didnt stay awake till 4am though!? ive got Leigh home today hes got a sty in his eye and its almost fully closed LOL looks so funny, hes got some drops so hopefully they will help.

im stuck with 4 kids today arghhhhhhhh..got my 2 nephews and neice over, their mum gone to a funeral. atm they are sitting quietly watching high school musical 2 but can u guess whos being the little rascal and jumping all over them...Emelia loves her cousins!! even says Bayden now!

have a great day ladies

Nope i hit the sack at 230am....laid there til 3 15 and then dozed off....

How fun having 4 kiddies to mind today..lucky u. Hope Leighs gets better...!

u must be so tired..

make that 5 kids LOL cos Leigh is acting like a baby im nurse Blanche for the day !! y do men think everything is worse than it actually is?

5 is even worse!

Men have no idea of pain and sickness...so they play on it! No idea why...drives me insane...

Also..when they are sick we have tobend over backwards for them...but when its us..we still have to carry on as normal?

oh god how true!!! men are big babies when it comes to being sick...yet we soldier on! Rich said to me this morning "have some pain killers" hello honey - I can't have them unless I am going to bed, or there is another adult around. they knock me out!! Anyway....

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

lovely belly there Blanchie

oh come on Kim! you know you have us all in SSSSSSSSUSPENSE now!!!!

bilby is so on the verge of walking - no toddler proofing here yet - OMG we are going to get such a shock, correction, I am going to get a shock, cos i'll be the one going out of my mind all day long, trying to keep her out of drawers, cupboards etc. Every room is full of things she'd love to get into.

for carseats, i haven't had a poo blowout (thanks to our excellent pockets) but i figure there's always going to be a first time, i think i would cover the seat in 1.5m of polar fleece before i would go the plastic. Or PUL, yeh, a custom made version of our mattress mat that we had for the nb stage (bottom layer PUL, middle layer something absorbent, upper layer microfleece). That was a great mat for nappy free time when she was a nb. I should transfer the idea to teh carseat - esp when toilet training starts i'd imagine. I actually feel SAFE now with the nappies, i can control that, but when TT starts, i think that's when i will learn the true meaning of cleaning up poo!!!

Passes vicky a lovely cointreau truffle to ease the AF cramps.

bilby is doing so many cute and funny things right now, it's like we now have a little person around, although still too much shrieking going on.

where are you Ann?

Hello girls!!

LOL at bilby's shrieking how cute and yet... how loud.

Jovie's been protesting a lot lately. She's been banging her head on the ground when I say "no" she starts by yelling at me & then lightly tapping her head on the ground & looking to see what I do, and when I don't react she keepings banging lightly & will mess up and suddenly hit it hard. I give her a cuddle & she still settles down & then tries to get what she originally wanted to start with I call her cheeky, but I can imagine it would be annoying if it gets worse. At this age Matilda was throwing herself back and landing on her head when I said No, so this is cute in comparison LOL.

She's very into food... always walks up to the pantry & stands there pointing at it while saying "uh uh uh" over and over again until someone reacts. If you pick her up & open the doors she will point to where the lollies are hiding just like her sister although much younger. Matilda didn't have anything with processed sugar in it until she was 18 months old... I was pretty anal about things. With Jovie... bah.... whatever .

The girls just gave each other a kiss & cuddle... too cute!

Kim... hope things work out! It would be great to meet you as well in person.

all i can say is i am glad today is over.
    these freakin teeth are driving me mental
    wheres jols with her always ready stash of alcohol when i need her

Cant believe someone sent me this on facebook, the timing is uncanny...especially for you Blanche
    go to YouTube and search for 'man cold' its from man stoke woman apparently

i know Tara ive seen them ones before, so true though!!

OMG tara we are in the same boat. Ella's top canines came through last week and her molar are now pushing through and it's driving her crazy. She would just scream for no good reason.

Bonjela and Nurofen and she's off to sleep.

Gigi - I'm here! Did bilby crawl? How did you get away without baby proofing?? I invite other people over with kids and i watch what they get into so i know what i need to baby proof. They are test driving our place LOL!

Christy - Poor little thing on banging her head. Ella doesnt do that she just screams and REAL tears stream down her face. I stay firm but i know my MIL and DH gives in. They must think i'm a hard mum. oh well.

Anyway gotta go to bed. Tis almost midnight and i'm exhausted from a day of shrieking.

G'night

Ann

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

oh Ann, your sig pic of Ella's legs, that's SOOOO cute!

yes bilby is crawling everywhere, i contain her in a 2metres by one metre playpen. but we desperately need to baby proof the unit.

don't know what happened with my last reply, it appeared PAGES after where i posted it - so that's why it woulnd't have made any sense

2.30am and this little room is stifling, i'm sweating just sitting at the computer - 41 today and still feels like it! we went to the pool this afternoon, with a mum and bub from our MOnday playgroup, that was lovely, getting to know her one on one, our mother's group is so organised, we never get a chance to just chat to each other there, so you go away not really feeling like you get to build a relationship with anyone - just talking about our babies.

Vicky - i feel the same way about going to the GP and the dentist - i put it off cos i don't know what i'll do with bilby for that time. Was sure i could go when dh had ten days off work over xmas, but looking after stepdaughter took so much energy, my going to a gp and dentist didn't get a look in.

Blanche - looking after all those kids when you're not feeling well? you champion - or did you get roped into it?

bilby finally went down at 2am tonight - daddy and her lay down in the playpen, in the lounge with a/c going - i thought she'd NEVER go down!!! Really thought going to the pool would tucker her out, but no. Gave her gripe water and panadol around 1am, at our wits end! Other babies go down for the night at 7, 8pm!!!

off to hang out washing, put another load on, have some more iced coffee to keep going.

What you said about not giving Matilda lollies for 18 months Christy, i feel the same way, but i realised yesterday, usgiving bilby half custard and half savoury solids (just to get it down her) - is prolly JUST as bad as lollies - i bet vanilla custard is very much sweetened. She is STILL not one bit interested in finger food or the sippy cup! not fading away, looks fine, but eats purreed and mashed food like a much younger bub,

Kim - it's very hard to get help for PND i agree. What rotters Craig's work are, for keeping him there til 4am!!! that's criminal!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast