Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #33

oh tara i hope your on the mend soon, resst up and im sure all will be ok!!

Big boobies rule. Jols. LOL

Well Ella's now a great little furniture cruiser but she does EVERYTHING she can to not crawl! I have a feeling she's going to skip it.

Going to the nurse tomorrow for Ella's checkup. I'm sure she hasnt grown much even though she eats bucket-loads of food. hehe little guts.

I'm hoping i get to sleep tonight. She doest have a fever anymore (she had for 2 days) so hopefully she's over the worse...oh please i hope she's over it!

Ann

Ann certainly sounds like shes goiong to skip crawling!!!
    update us on ther weight when you get home!!!

Tara how you feeling today???

NOT long til we meet up!!!

KIM are you heading up???

oops double post

im not gunna be able to come up Jols. No airline will let me fly alone with the 2 girls. Or they are charging me for 2 seats. Oh well

bummer kim no fair!!!

Molars molars molars. They are a pain in the @rse! Poor chicken is still in pain and cant sleep. DH cant console her so i've gotta do each sift.

She now has 12 teeth! And she knows what to do with em. Putting bonjela on is a matter of life and death for any fingers that dare to go near them! LOL

Ann

Bummer Kim that noone would let u fly

poor little Ella, but not many more teeth to go now!!

hurry up winter!! i hate this weather its gonna be 36 today blah

Kim - how rude about the airlines! no fair!! you and craig are just going to have to have holiday on the sunshine coast for some rest and relaxation as soon as he can have some holidays! you deserve it!

Blanche - its been hotter in WA and Vic this summer then here, and all it has done is rain rain rain. yesterday the sun came out briefly, so the humidity was steamy and sticky.

Ann - does sound like Ella is going to walk without crawling...make that crawling in the traditional sense anyway. 12 teeth whoa! Aston has seven, with another four coming. is it tomorrow that you are seeing Nelly and Jake?

Tara - how you feeling today hun? its so not fun being sick, while pregnant and with a small person to look after. I hope that you are getting looked after. How's evie doing?

Jols - good to hear you getting excited about your holiday. I hope the rain has gone away by the time you get here! please bring the sunshine with you.

Anne - jump on in hun - the more the merrier. Are you going to put a ticker on your signature? would love to see your DD. I must change the picture of Aston to a more recent one.

Christy - how you doing girl? I was planning on coming to redcliffe tomorrow, but a friend of mine is having surgery today, and I'm going to be looking after her three boys tomorow... really want to get down there though next week... I'll let you know if I'm going down, and if your not busy want to come and meet up?

Nelly - hope you are having a good time hun. miss seeing your posts!

me - feeling like crap at the moment. not entirely sure why, think it has a lot to do with the wet weather... Aston fell down nine steps yesterday, so I officially have the worst mother in the world award 2008 - just ask DH! He is ok, but I think I aged 10 years!!

ho hum... flat flat flat...

here i am, having a blah blah day too. actually its not that bad. evie keeps laying on the floor like she's tired but as soon as i go to put her down she doesnt want to know about it
    so humid and overcast today
    cant wait to be back in our house *sigh*

tara did you do the gender thing i posted on the prior page!!!1

oh yeah forgot to say Jols i used the conception date ur book gave u and it said this bub was a girl! well ya never know it might pop out a girl!!!

Well i took Ella to the community nurse.

She is:
    47cm long (25th %ile)
    4.7kg (8th %ile)
    48cm circ (aboe 98th %ile)

She's got the proportions of a lollipop! But she *looks* normal LOL

She told me i should encourge her to speak more. By the time they reach 18months they need to be saying 10 *clear* words. Damn we be get a movin'. we've only got 4 words.

Ann

Wow Ann Ella is a little thing isnt she!!

Last check Chelsea was 74cm long, 9.7kg and HC 47cm and she was classed under average for everything!

We have: Mum, Dad, Bub, Ta, Cat, Bye, Car, Up, Sis

Any one feel like 2 girls for the day?

ann are you sure shes only 4.7kg :P !!!

i weighed sophie today clothed and she was 9.2 kg!! she's lost weight!! as she was that 4 weeks ago naked!!!

dopnt worry about the words we only say mum, dad, bubba, up and hello!!

Emelia was 4.2kgs born LOL

i wouldnt worry bout the words either they will soon be talking so much we will want them to be quiet!!

Emelia says mum, dad, nan, grandad, Bayden, Leigh, whos dat, whatsdat, hi & shoes..so cute she started saying Bayden (her cousin, he used to live around the corner) the other week but they moved recently so he doesnt come over as much so she stands at the window calling his name out!!

i have to ring my HN cos she didnt write our next appt in the purple book, i wanna know how much Emelias's grown!

My nurse isnt seeing Chelsea itil she is 18 months old but never gave an appointment. I see her next week about myself so ill ask her about it then.

yer we dont go til 18 months either poo bum!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast