Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #33

oh hun... I'm having a glass for you, but please drink water now!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Ann, bilby was very cute on the slide, mainly it was cos of her pure excitement and glee - she so enjoyed it. I would gee her up, "here we go, a one, a two, a 1 2 3 wheeeeeeeee!" so she knew it was coming and would get all excited (giving her a pattern).

The baby gates are installed, so we're ALL living in a gated community as of today. one gate to block off the room with the computers, one gate to block hall from kitchen, one gate to block pantry doorway from kitchen.

Finding the C shaped baby locks easier to manage on the furniture handles than the ones with the bow strings you push in and out.

Who needs an alarm clock when you have magpies hereby Vicky!!!!

Nelly and Ann - enjoy your meetup!

Christy, glad you're going to get checked out, no good feeling below par constantly. Sleeping 18 hours a day! wow, you are unwell chickadee.

GIGI we use the c locks as well, there great, glad bilby liked the slide!! sophie loves the swings!!

KIM hows the head this morning??

feeling soooo much better today. feel like i'm back in the land of the living!
    Jols, sorry, why are you ****ed off? whats happened/ing? something a drink can't cure!? i wont hear of it! j/k - is everything ok?
    Kim - how are you feeling this morning. mouth feel like a forest? ew!!
    Christy - whats happening? Have you got to the root of why you're so tired? sorry i've missed a bit there.
    Gigi - we've just got gates, but i know when we move back to our house i'll need to invest in some locks. Will give the c locks a try then! Evie loves the slide too, were you amazed bilby could use it? i so didnt think evie was ready! proved me wrong!!
    Ann and Nelly - have fun today!
    vicky - how's things lovey? we've got the rain here today..just for a change. had 2-3 days of sunshine..so at least evie will have some idea of what the suns like and doesnt freak out when she's older lol
    have a good day everyone

Nelly - had a great catch up. It was so good to see you. It IS wierd we are all sharing the most important part of our lives with people on the other end of a modem. We're going to try the playgyms again after the miserable experience Ella had...i blame the teeth.

Jake is just the most beautiful boy is very aware - sharing food with Ella and just adores mummy

Jols - chin up honey. Hope you're feeling better and get some relief at your parents.

Tara - scarey! Geez reading your post i was holding my breath. Glad bubbsie looks good. How is Evie?

Gigi - I would love to see bilby go down that slide. She has the most contagious smile.

Christy - how are you and the girls. I read your post about your neighbours and i thought its absolutely none of their biz how you raise your kids. Its not like they are over at their place trashing the garden and getting away with it.

Vicky - Kids back at school soon? sounds like you need the space. Hope ex hasnt bothered you again.

Kim - How's the head this morning??? lol

Well we're off to buy a new microwave - ****roaches got into it and died and they are shorting the motor somehow. Little Ella's bottom molars are through but (as Nelly would tell you) the top molars are now on the move!! poor chicken.

Ann

Quote Originally Posted by luua View Post
    Jols - chin up honey. Hope you're feeling better and get some relief at your parents.
    ANN i wish! just rang my folks to tell them id drop up and my dad tell me mum and my sister are off swimming with dolphins!!! for farks sake lets not tell jols!! im sooooo upset just been bawling on the phone to DH who is equally ****ed off at them, im so left out of everything, dont get asked to join in on something, mum and my sister do everything together, me.... just the unplanned pregnancy, wish sometimes id never been born

oh jols... ring me! you have my number still don't you? I know that it doesnt take away your heart ache, but at least its someone to vent to, and talk things through with.

Ann - glad you and nelly had a good time together, was thinking about you both yesterday. Yes, I will be glad when the school holidays are over - with all the rain we have had its been bloody exhausting. going to get my hair cut on Wednesday, and are hoping that makes me feel a bit better about myself.

Tara - hun! what's going on with this bub of yours!! I'm so glad that everything is ok, but for [email protected] sake - you have to take it easy. you should have come home and told everyone that you have to be on complete bedrest!

Kim - its hard not to buy into the dyfunctionality dance, especially if its been going on for a while. Can you possible say to your dad, that you want him in your life and the girls, but really don't want to know what is going on with your mother and sister, and would prefer that he didn't tell you anything that they said aobut you? It will be hard - because human nature is you want to know what is going on/said etc... but you really need to take care of you hun, and your girls, and being in a state of frustration and anger about people you have no control over is not good for you or the girls. keep your integritity and don't buy into it - its their problem, don't let it be yours. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what they think. If you can hold you head up high, and have kept your own moral compass - then whatever they do/say is their problem. raise above it hun. you can do it. :hugs:

HI Christy - all the sickness gone from you house? are you looking forward to going away?

Gigi - i love this age, everything is wonderous and exciting, and makes your heart smile. enjoy it hun.

Nelly - I miss you!

Anne - How is Zoe? what wonderous things is she up to?

Rich and the kids are out mowing and doing the yard, Aston is asleep, and I have 5 mins to myself... bliss. Have been busy working out what we are doing this year - Rich's dad and partner are coming over again in October, we are thinking about taking a short break again to Bargara, and I'm heading to far south NSW for a family reunion in July...its going to be bloody freezing! but are really looking forward to it. My friend who had major surgery on her mouth is ok, no cancer thank god, but still a 6 month recovery. think I will get her up here and do some painting together once the kids are back at school. Have a good weekend everyone xxx

went into a pet shop to show ella the fish and she screamed in delight. The man next to us said under his breath "stupid". What the.....??

Some people have no joy in their life.

Ann

Jols!! whats going on?! are you a bit hormonal too and thats making everything seem worse? not trying to down play how you're feeling of course.
    Ann - i get ****ed when people look at evie and she smiles and waves at them and they just look away. but like you say, no joy in their lives. we should feel sorry for them, not angry
    blech was going to post to all but am feeling quite ill,
    bbl

Richard cut Aston's hair... I'm so sad about it. I know its pathetic... now he looks like a boy...not a baby boy, but a boy....

im ok now, got over it, sort of!!
    thanks for the offer vicky!! cant wait to meet you all soon!!

oh not not the first hair cut!! i hope you kept the hair!!

tara yep emotions always blow things out!! hope AFG appears on monday and its not pregnacy hormones!!!

ann im thinking of buying some fish for sophie

yep, I kept the hair.... I keep looking at him, and wishing I hadn't let Richard cut it.

awww Vicky...just be thankful aston has hair to cut!
    Jols - glad you're feeling a bit better
    We've got a big fish tank and evie loves standing there watching them, sometimes shell let me put her in her high chair and she'll sit and watch them while i get things done!!!!
    we were playing on the bed this afternoon and evie spun around and sit and tipped backwards off the bed so i've leapt up to catch her and pulled all the muscles in my belly not a smart move...but i couldnt let her fall..dont tell me i have to start picking one kid over the other already!! LOL
    right on cue, 12 weeks today, i have all my energy back. i cant believe how much i've been getting done and how much i hadnt been doing before LOL

Vicky - i was like that when my mum only cut Emelia's fringe LOL almost needs doing again.

DF wants to set his fish tank up and get some fish for Emelia..she would love them. some ppl are just rude..one time shopping Emelia was talking and laughing and a old grumpy women mumbled under her breath "oh shutup stupid baby" i turned around and said some notso nice things to her..she walked away silently!!! if ya dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all!!!

Tara - ouchies, hows ya belly feeling now?

its almost 11pm and Emelia is still awake...her daddy put her to bed at 5.30 when mummy went out and she didnt wake till 7! silly daddy...

Hi girls

well we are back and very glad to be home. We left a house full of sickness for which we are responsible and I feel really flat.

I used to love just hanging out at my sister's for a week and we'd chat and catch up go shopping etc but with kids it is just so hard, and with Jake's cold and him not allowed to touch anything or just run around it was way too hard. He loves being outside and it was raining most of the week plus they have no grass, he was sooo unsettled and I could only get him to sleep at night by holding him and daytime sleeps (sarcastic) PMSL hhahahaha what day sleeps. They were only if I was driving somewhere and he'd go to sleep. *sigh*

My highlight was meeting Ann and Ella - she is just a tiny and gorgeous as her mum ... undersized nah just petite like mummy.

Got home exhausted ... we are moving this Thursday and my house is a tip ... have created a rod for my own back after week away Jake will not go to sleep on his own. Last night was a nightmare and he ended up sleeping with us. Plus he is still sick so I didn't want to leave him cry he was just too upset.

Sorry to dump am supposed to come home from holiday and be all yay! but I should know better.

I have missed out on lots of chatter in here since I was away so not going to try to do too many personals just want to make sure you are ok Tara and the bleeding has stopped.

It's good to be back!

nelly glad you had a grestish time!! and that you got to meet Ann and Ella!! grrrr about the sickness thoguh!!
    i wil pm you too as id like to order some tupperware off you and get it when im in QLD if thats ok!!

Welcome home Nelly. I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were feeling. I'm sorry that its wasn't the holiday you expected. Having kids changes lots of relationships... like I said to you in your text, your neice is going to get sick...and if your sister wraps her up in cotton wool its not good for her, the minute she gets to school she will be sick... its part of developing their immune system. Its not your fault that Jake got sick, and its not your fault that your neice did either. so throw that monkey off your back hun, you have enough to do this week without feeling guilty about things you have no control over!!! :hugs:

Good to have u back Nelly, poo that the holiday wasnt the best...yay for meeting Ann and Ella!!!

Get well Little Jake

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast