Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #36

see told ya you'd like it!!
    though she will always be my baby!!

Yeah Chelsea will always be my baby too.....its so hard for me to accept she is growing into a little lady.....and then i look at Jasmine and cherish every minute i have of her while she is a baby!

watching videos of sophie last night was hard, man she's grown so quickly and knowing our next is our last is scary, not sure yet how i will cope!
    are you going to have another one kim?

Im the same with photos....they change so much and i get teary looking at them. For Chelsea's 1st birthday i say here a few days before and looked at every pic from birth til then and was amazed. Also my montage for her....makes me cry every single time.

After much discussions there def will be a 3rd on the cards. If its a boy then may call it a done deal....or maybe there will be #4....TTC #3 around July this year....but depending how the weight loss is going too. Will come off OCP start of May so by then cycles should be ok.....was 31 days now down to 27 days so its pretty much on track!!

Weigh in day tmrw!!!! Im worried..but i hope to have lost something....not starving myself of yummy food for nothing!!!!

woohoo!!!
    were going to try again in august!!! going to start temping again in may, but i pretty much know when i ovulate each month!!!
    for the boy, BD the night of ovulation!!!
    goodluck for tomorrow

Thanks for the boy making tip!!

Im a good girl producer :P

we want another girl!!

kim and jols, you two are little chatterboxes!

god I would like to be beamed up right about now. Aston starts a day of daycare on the 31st of March, which I informed DH about this morning. While I wasn't ready to put him into fulltime care this year, I had decided that I would take one day, and use it to work on my paintings, or anything else that presented itself (like a home based business or something) DH's response was "I thought you weren't putting him into day care yet? I'll stay home with him..." (I had told him that I was still going to get a day!) "what are you planning to do while he is at daycare?" "I want to work on my paintings, and try and sell some" DH rolls his eyes. Thanks for the support hun!!!!!! bloody men!

Just dropping in to say hi.

We have a sick girl on our hands. She has Chicken Pox!

2months before we get to vaccinate her. damn it

We've all had it but she's suffering. She's absolutely miserable. Not eating which is not like her at all. She bursts into painful tears at the drop of a hat.

Her poor bottom is all spotty

Ann

good support system there Vicky! lol oh men! can't live with 'em....no...i dont feel like finishing that saying lmao
    Jols and Kim...perhaps a little too much bubbly for you both?! good for a giggle!
    well, on the house front the tenants were meant to be out and the keys returned to us this afternoon but the real estate agent has gone AWOL so no keys for us!!!! i am soooo ****ed off. we have the truck booked and deliveries being made on monday! what the hell am i going to do! i went to our house today and it's empty with a few cleaning bits and pieces here and there so i'm hoping to run over there tonight and stick a note to the door asking them to call me tomorrow so i can go and get the keys...i dont know who they'll give them to otherwise, since no-one can contact the agent. *sigh* breathe in, breathe out

oh no ann!!!not the pox!!!!! poor ella, is she feeling better??????? does this mean you dont have the injection now?

tara how did you go with the keys?? did you get them!????

sophies watching the wiggles at the moment on her new little couch sucking her thumb, too cute!! bad sleep day today 35 mins!! not good enopugh!!!
    we went to a 1st birthday party yeterday and it was 39 degress!! was only ment to be 32 thatnk goodness it didnt start til 4pm, so wasnt too bad, sophie had a ball !!! i had a few beers and champas!!!was all good, DH got VERY lucky last night!! hehehehe

Ann - what are you using for Ella? Laura got the chicken pox for her first birthday - I used QV bath oil and pinetarsol (spelling) and that helped. She was completely covered in them - on her eyelids everywhere. was not nice. Hope she is feeling better soon hun.

Tara - did you get the keys? hope so.

feeling rather antsy... in the last few months DH had started smoking again... and I too was partaking in the occasional smoke! Well today is the day that we have both bitten the bullet and stopped - dh has been wearing patches for a week, and only having two or three cigs at the most. I have only been smoking a couple a day anyway...but haven't had any today, and right about now are feeling rather

wish i had never bloody started again!!!!

vicky i gave up smoking 8 years ago and i still crave them, its so hard isnt it!! i feel for you!

sophie was in bed by 6.05pm tonight!!! tired girl after not going to bed til 9pm last night after the party!!!

Jols I have been ok for most of the day... just this afternoon the craving kicked in big time. DH keeps saying go and get some...and I'm saying NO!!!

Aston and Nathan are wrestling like two little lion cubs. very cute. For most of the afternoon Aston has been playing with the lemons we picked from the tree this morning. All these toys, and the most interesting thing in the world is the bucket of lemons!! He's been dancing with them, kicking them, rolling them, trying to juggle after seeing laura and nat do it. its been very entertaining!!!

despite the cravings has been a pretty good day here. we picked macadamias, and pecans, and lemons this morning. cracked the macs opened with the sledge hammer lol. cooked a roast for early dinner on our new bbq, baked sun dried tomato flat bread,cheese and vegemite rolls, choc chip cookies and jam drops. And had a sleep for mearly three hours (accidently - i laid down for a "little" while why aston was sleeping... and DH didn't wake me - the next thing I knew it was 2pm!) Aston slept for 3 half hours!!!

Now the big dadda lion is getting in on the wrestling.... oh dear.

More news...Ella didnt have chicken pox. She has hand, foot and mouth! Little blister on her hands and feet. It took 3 doctors to diagnose her properly! She had a lot of spots yesterday but she wasnt "covered" in them like poor laura.

She's still infectious so no CC tomorrow.

AJP - i want another girl too! but i think we'll wait a bit till the family is better...

Gigi - how is your dancing baby??

Ann

Oh Ann..poor lil Ella...i hope she recovers soon!!

Another gal hey Jols....gals are good

My baby terror had her needles today.. thank god they have 2 needles now not 3...(hep B and and DTP are in 1 needle now). Craig took her and said she was an angel. Cried for a bit then was giggling and having a convo with the nurse.

Mean while i stayed home with Chelsea who had a 3 hour nap (this is the latest thing for her in fact).

On the weight loss...1.6kg...i was shattered....all that work for such a pi$$y amount

ann yay on the no pox!! hope she gets better soon for you

kim yay for the needles, not...!!! poor bubba!!

another 39 degree day in melbourne which means out my way it 42, AGAIN!!!! has been 42 for 3 day in a row now!! too bloddy hot!!

I can't believe the weather you southerners are having. This summer/autumn has been so mild - wet! but mild. even the humidity isnt that bad! I think the top today was 26.

Nelly and I went to a course today. Was great to see Nelly and Jake, and was a great course. I felt very reaffirmed in that I am doing a good job as a mum... in spite of coming from a pretty yuk background with lousy role models.

Ann - glad its not chickenpox, but that hand foot mouth is horrid in itself. Hope you get your beautiful daughter back soon.

Kim - you reminded me that we aren't that far away from needles again...sigh... and hey don't be too hard on yourself - a loss is a loss!!!

Blanche -how you doing darlin? not melting away I hope.

Taralee - have you moved? are you back in your own home?

Christy - thinking of you darlin, hope you are doing ok.

Gigi - how goes the projector and bibly's sleeping?

Jols - day two without a cig... the craving seems to be worst in the afternoon. will have to find something to do at that time to distract me....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast