Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #36

Unhappy

hi everyone im just letting u all know i might not be around much for a while, my grandpa died last night from a stroke and its hit me pretty hard as we just didnt see it coming so im trying to keep busy and be there for my family my dad most of all, i will try pop in from now and then.

take care everyone

Oh Blanche that is terrible news - especially out of the blue - big hugs for you if you need anything you know we are here for you!

Blanche im so sorry for your loss....i hope you and your family will be ok. Big HUGS!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

our fortnight of heatwave - the majority of it 38 and above - is over officially tomorrow - down to 31 apparently - at last

Ann - hope Ella gets over teh footnmouth illness soon

Blanche - so sorry you've lost your grandpa, wow that's a big blow petal. Allow YOURSELF to grieve too, he's your grandpa, you don't always have to be the strong one.

Vicky - last night, each time i put the sleep projector on, bilby danced, laughed at it, thought it was a game, did EVERYTHING but lay down and sleep! she slept from 1 - 3pm then until 6.30am it was feed/cry/feed/cry over and over - i felt like i was in a nightmare of sleep deprivation.

Dh is now taking bilby on a 90 minute walk late each night, exercise for him, being outside for her, we are cooped up all day in the lounge where the a/c is. hardly left that room for the whole heatwave (15 days). only when we went to WOMAD really. (one day).

blanche sorry to hear of your belovered grandpa , hope your foing ok and were all thinking of you

gigi yay on the het wave been over!!

:hugs: blanche I'm so sorry to hear your sad news darling. like gigi said, as much as I know you want to take care of everyone, dont forget to take care of you honey, your making a little person in there...

Gigi - do you think that possibly the reason bilby is not sleeping is because of the heat? I hope you are able to get some resolution soon hun. sleep deprivation is an absolute b!tch... I think i remember you saying that you were taking her to see a paed - have you dont that yet?

Ann - hows your baby girl going - recovering i hope.

Tara - i hope that we havent heard from you because you are so busy unpacking.

Jols - is it still stinking hot?

Kim - how is Jas after her needles?

do any of you remember Meredith? She is pregnant again - and back on BB. I have been pm'ing her, and have asked her to come in say hello...

got a billion things to do today... but think i will wait til after the boy has had a sleep... have a good day everyone.

Jas is good vicky.....no reactions this time, unlike last time!!

I remember meredith, ive seen her posting about the new bub....congrats to her

Im so tired today i cant keep awake and both girls are grizzling like nothing else but wont go to bed.

2 days til my olds arrive...yay...

kim i know what you mean about feeling tired... i am so sick of feeling tired... i'm waiting til aston falls asleep then I'm going back to bed myself. I had a doctors appointment by i think I missed it - can't remember what date the bloody thing was for!!!

looks like meredith might be having twins!!!

got a teething non eating bubba here today!! canines are puching though and she's been off her food for a few days now but today the worst, basically eaten nothing sice brekky, gave her nurofen but still not interested!! though she did sleep for 1hr 10 mins today!!

vicky did you miss your appointment??

OMG i just seen Merediths post to about 2 HB's...woohoo!

how special would that be

*Hides in jelousy....LOL*

Im having a $hit day.....2 nappies Chelsea had worn today have leaked...BBH suck @rse for me today. Jasmines first one hasnt leaked...praying the 2nd hasnt either!

Trying to make stir fry for tea with no luck...

What sauces and additives do you all use?

im quite happy with one at a time!!!

which BBH nappies are you talking about??? sophie wee'd through a magicall yseterday in about a hour! drank heaps at mothers group where its a novity to drink everyone elses drink!!

sauces i currently have Ongs stri fry sauce, is yummy and noy unhealthy, what do you have in the cupboard??? is usually just combine what i have!!

Magicalls......thats the only BBH ones i have.....and i have heaps cos i stocked up from eBay..LOL

Id love to add a stir fry sauce in (jar one) but theres none that are low in carbs to meet TF guidelines...i guess ill just have to make up as i go!!

Hope Sophie is feeling better soon...damn teeth....why do they have to go through so much pain!

My basic stir fry is : 1 tsp garlic mince, 1 tsp ginger grated, 2 tbsp low salt soy and 1 tbsp sweet chilli... if I get special I add coriander & lime to the mix and some seseme seeds.

WOW on Meredith!! I've always wanted twins, all through school etc...

Boo... I haven't been keeping up, but please don't think its just here, I haven't been keeping up anywhere atm. Being off the chinese herbs while I get testing done is really mucking with my body. I'm tired all the time, I can't be bothered doing things like eating because that takes energy.... then when I have energy I go nuts and wear myself out Chickens are coming tomorrow so I have been excited about that & overdoing it doing things like setting up the chicken run...

christy i hope things get sorted for you soon!!!

kim how did the sauce go?

well im not sure if its teeth making sophie unwell, her temp before bed was 39.1, she only had custard for tea, no lunch, and nearly fell asleep on the boob!! most unlike her! will see how she is tomorrow poor bubba

just won a bid on ebay for a swing set!!
    Last edited by Olive; March 18th, 2008 at 08:18 PM.

Tea was yummo!!! i just used Soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, curry powder, wostershire (sp?) sauce and some chicken stock!!

Poor Sophie....Chelsea only ate Chicken for tea...then some custard then a bottle.

kim - glad that tea was yum. What is the TF diet anyway?

Jols - yep - i forgot my appointment! I rang yesterday to check when it was, it was on monday which i would have had to cancel anyway because AF is visiting and I need to have a pap smear done, along with everything else! day three of no cigs... i was a bear with a sore head yesterday evening. Dh kept saying - go and buy some cigs for christ's sake I can't stand you like this!! which only set me off worse!!! hopefully the craving will start to subside soon.

christy - hi hun. isn't being perpetually tired horrid!! that together with constant pain is my daily occurence... i think i have been being an ostrich and trying to ignore and hope it will go away - especially after the no explanation after having the lap... sigh... how many chickens you getting? I love having chickens. i want to get three more, and sell the excess eggs.

Blanche - how you doing hun? thinking of you darlin at this difficult time, and hoping you are taking care of yourself.

Tara - where are you???

gigi - how the sleep go last night?

Ann - how is Ella doing? have her spots gone yet?

Nelly

tara and christy - the queensland girls are organising a meet up at Ikea next Thursday. I want to get Aston an easel, and they are under $30 there apparently... I bet thats not the only thing i end up with tho!! do you want to come? hope you can wangle it - i know you both only have one car... would be good to finally meet you tara, and of course catch up with you Christy.

i'm so shattered today, and its not even 8am! when the boy goes back to bed, so am i! I remade my appointment for the first available... which is the first week in April! oh well... been living with it this long.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for easter?

TF is the Tony Ferguson program. Ya eat like a rabbit and drink water likes its going out of style and pee like a running waterfall all day!!

Bummer bout missing your dr appt Vicky....but id have forgot too if i had to do a pap! Im due in May and dreading it....

Last night our friends moved back from Canberra so we had to cat and dog sit for them. They have the cutest dog, sleeping in our loungeroom atm and Chelsea loves it...i want to get her a puppy. They also have 3 cats which are in our main bathroom, we had to lock our cats out for the night!!

Jols hows Sophie today?

Ella feeling netter yet Ann?

Christy i hope you improve soon...tiredness does truly suck!

Nelly Hey!

Tara hope the move is going well and your not lifting things...supervising is a pg ladies best job! Ask me..i done it twice!

Blanche hope your dad is doing ok, as well as yourself.

Any one else???

Oh Gigi!! Ta for the email babe....hope Bilby is sleeping still

oh Thursday the 28th? I will check, I am due an Ikea visit soon

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast