Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

Hi ladies,

Its been too long since postings. To tell you the truth i've been a bit down coz we've been TTC for the last 5 months now and still nothing. I dont know if its me. or DH.

On the other front Ella's doing well with the walking and talking. She says so much and picks up new words so quickly we really need to watch ourselves.

She does have hand foot and mouth again. The whole CC has it. She's fine just been a difficult eater...

Hope all are well. Congrats Jols!

*hugs* Ann....im sorry TTC isnt working out. I really wish there was a magic spell to make it happen for you. Poor Ella and the sickness....i hope she gets better soon for you. Other then those two things..how have you been coping? I miss your posts. Take care.

Ann its great to "see" you here.

Having an interesting time on BB tonight.... bbl

interesting christy? whats up?

Hi stranger. good to see you back here anne. Hope ella is feelng better soon.

Just a quick explanation about why my sig has changed, and my user name will be changing. my sister has recently gotten a computer and is online, and she knows that i am a member of this site. she may join ... and then knowing her will start viewing everything I have ever posted. so I decided to become a little bit more annoymous.

Vicky feel free to PM me to start the search for a new name.

Last night... a few weirdos on BB, but super admin sorted it out :P

*Hugs* Vicky.....damn family!!

Christy glad you had the situation under control lastnight....was a bit trippy!

I feel like ive been hit by a bus today. All my bladder area is so sore and am in pain.

hi ann!! have been thinking of you lately!! hope the TTC happens soon for you both

spill on what happened last night!???!!! me wanna know!!

v i can understand the annomity, is it ojk to still call you v or should be come up with a new name>???

kim perhaps its a bladder infection, hope it gets better soon

me well ive gotten off the couch today for teh first time in 3 days!! feeling sooooo sick, nausea 24/7 didnt think i could get it so bad but its for a good cause!

howdy y'all!
    hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Jols, if your m/s is that bad go see your GP and get something for it. When i saw mine he said 'thats ridiculous, dont put up with that' because then you also don't eat enough, especially when you have a weeny toddie as well. you are preaching to the choir..i hear you!
    Sorry to hear you're not having any luck TTC Ann, i'll send some special fertile vibes your way. How's everything with DH going now? has the course finished?
    Vicky - thats understandable. can we help come up with a funky pseudonym?
    Kim - poor you Did you take some panadol or something? Did it help? I;m no expert, but it could be something to do with being pg and running around after 2 under 2! Hope you're feeling better and that its not a bladder infection! ewskies!
    Yeah i want to hear what happened too!!

thanks tara!! im taking maxalon twice daily, blackmores morning sickenss tablets x4 a day and using seabands on my wrists! i agree with the not eating ive already lost 1.5kg and cant really afford to loose much more!

How are the blackmores? My SIL loves em. Its the only thing that carried her through the first tri.

Ella's mouth is riddled with ulcers. She puts something in her mouth and she screams in pain. Poor baby.

Jez these babies of ours are big and independant arent they! They have opinions and have likes and dislikes. Ella loves me singing Hickory ****ory clock but hates Rock a bye baby... go figure.

Feeling so tired after DH's course. People forget all the slack all of the partners have to cover when they chose to do the course. Oh well its over now.

Dont know why we're not preggers. Possibly because DH was stressed for the last 5 months. My Periods are regular - on the dot in fact. So probably his fault..

Ann

Jols.... acupuncture. Seriously man.... worked for me.

I lost 7kg in my first trimester with Matilda.... than I put on 8kg throughout the last 2 trimesters. With Jovie I had acupuncture on week 6 and my sickness went. It was amazing to be able to eat again.... too bad I put alot of weight on

Travacalm and B6 vitamins helped me the most this time. With Chelsea it was green apples. I hope the m/s goes soon Jols.

Still have my pains....been drinking lots to hopefully flush out any nasties.

Man Chels was a horror tonight...hitting, refused to eat, scratched me and drew blood. Screamed and tantrums. Sent her to bed....well she walked to bed herself. Now waiting on Jasmine to wake for a last feed.

hIdey ho all. Have had a very busy weekend with b-i-l and s-i-l up from Byron Bay. Was good fun - and I misbehaved on Saturday night - for the first time in what seems like forever. had a laugh and giggle, and few glasses of pink bubbles, and had a ball. Spent the afternnon with surrogate family today - and lots of cuddles with 3 week old baby girl Chinta. Even DH had a cuddle, and i just about fell over - it was a very bittersweet moment, and made me cry. before DH having Aston the chances of him cuddling, let alone interacting and kissing a newborn, where less then none and buckleys! Even his brother was gobsmacked. lol. It was very beautiful, and I'm glad I had the camera in my hand to capture it.

Aston is back to his cheeky monkey self, and keeping all and sundry entertained. Uncle Philly was the flavour of the weekend, with him being dragged around by his finger to where ever Aston wanted him to go - a very funny sight, when uncle philly is 6ft5!

Laura and Nathan are on school holidays, and I'm planning to take them to the movies tomorrow while aston is at daycare - that's if they BEHAVE themselves. lol.

I can't sleep tonight for some reason, hence the early morning post.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend. *mwah*

christy am seriously sonsidering the accupunture, was goint to start a thread about it!!!

ann im guessing DH's sperm are stressed!! porr ella hope the HFM goes away soon must be so painful for her!

kim just think of what we have to look forward to in the teenage years!! yikes!!!

vicky glad you had a great weekend and enjoyed your bubbles!!!! you deserve it!!

well sopgie missed her day sleep yesterday as we were out so she went down at 6.05pm and woke at 7.45am this morning!!!

LOL i dont wanna think of those years Jols.

We had a crap night. Jasmine went to bed at 7...usually she would have woke around 8-830pm for a last feed. Well 11pm came and was still sleeping so i went to bed. 2.45am she decided to wake..then just wanted to play and drank 40ml! 4am she went back to bed..and then 7am stupid AAE knocked on our door with a delivery. Feel pretty blergh today!!

tough night kim! hope you get some rest this arvo when the girls sleep!

feeling better today feel like thai green curry so must be better!!

well i am a new women!! hope it lasts, had green curry for tea, did chuck up prior but did the same pregnant with sophie!!

Jols and kim keep telling me horrific stories of feeling sick with morning sickness please - might chase away the cluckiness that has visited again!! you'd think after a week of up all night I would be cured - but how quickly I have pushed it the side - holding that sweet little person in my arms yesterday.....

I suddenly realised that Aston is only 4 months from turning 2 - Our babies are turning TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! babies, they aren't babies anymore....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast