Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

DH and i have been saying the same about turning two!!! very scary! our babies are little people!

haha was wondering who the hell is tigger and pooh!1

Well ive eaten like a horse today..i cant stop!!!! M/s ran away for the day!!

As for turning 2....do not say that...im struggling with Chelsea getting older.

enjoy it kim, hopefully its gone now!!

we slept in this morning!! didnt get up til 8.20am which is late for us!!

Nope its not gone...waaahh....feel like $hit again today

LOL I'm with tiggaandpooh, keep telling the m/s stories, I remember how yuck I felt all day long.

Us... we had a meet-up today up north & it was a beautiful day for it! Only problem, Jovie lost it. She has tonsilitis but has been on anitbiotics and acting normally for the past 2 days, but she lost it after being at the park for 30 minutes. So we only stayed a short while & then had to go home. She fell asleep after being in the car for 10 minutes, so that was good!

What was good was seeing Aston! Such a good lucking boy, with such wonderful brother & sister!

well what can i say....blaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is how i feel
    scrubbed the bath at 8 last night
    havent packed my bag, the skirting boards in our bathroom seem to be breeding, our cat bought in a mouse and now the garage looks like a freakin killing field, why the hell don't toilet blocks do what they're supposed to do? why do ants keep invading the kitchen? and when the hell is this baby coming out!!!!!!!!!!! enough with the pains already!!!!!!
    GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL.... uh Tara, you ever heard of nesting????? *coooo cooo* (pigeon noises)

lol tara - and please I promise I'm laughing with you darlin, not at you. hang in there hun, even if only by the skin of your teeth.

How is Jovie feeling this evening Christy? It was good to catch up with you anyway, and lovely to meet Matilda too. nelly came a bit later, and was good to see her too. Wish you lived closer tara, then you could come and play too!

It was so lovely to meet people today, and extend the village.

oh ladies, your laughs only fuel my rage. lol just kidding. i've made a nice dinner so am feeling a bit better. oh yes, i have heard of nesting, little pigeon. you'll keep
    it's this heartburn thats really got me down. it's incredibly debilitating (sp?)
    I wish i lived closer too for play dates! lol i don't think i'll be driving too far for a while now!

hows the nesting going today tara!!!

feeling heaps better,scared the sickness will be back though, enjoying it while it lasts

where is everybody?!?!?!

Im enjoying a 10pm snack of pea and ham soup i just made!!

ive been eating heaps kim!! just had a banana!!

watch out for your farts tomorrow!!!

Me too i am always soooo hungry....i cant stop eating..like a cow!

TMI but geez if my farts get any worse we are all in trouble!

Chelsea is couting 1 2 3 now..so cute!

lol Kim

Emelia started counting the other week too and now can count to 10 but she wont say one its weird!! i cant believe how much she is saying and doing now they are amazing little ppl

i'm here - just busy with school holidays....

clever chickens counting.

have fun vicky! bet the weathers lovely up there!!

kim did you gas craig out of bed?

blanche hows jack going? clever emilia!!

we count occasionally, only when madam feels like it!! not as often anymore but them again she not one to repeat words that often if that makes sense!!

no counting here...havent actually tried or shown her how lol oh well, put it on my bad mother list haha
    also had her needle today, a month late, but nevermind. what a brave little soul..and she got a jelly baby out of it from the nurse so it was win-win.
    Weight: 10.8kg
    Height: 85cm
    i think she's sitting just below the 50% line

Jack going really well now, unfortuantly our bf journey is over though but he is a whole different little boy on the bottle wish it could have lasted longer..

Emelia has the flu atm she is not herself at all poor little thing doesnt know what to do with herself going to try her with some lunch but she probably wont touch it, she refused to eat her yoghurt this morning which is her favourite thing

got the money for her immunisations yesterday so i think once shes well enough we will go get her some presents!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast