Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

arrhh your cheeky balnche!!

Congrats Ann!!!!!!
    nevermind the whinging...blame it on the hormones!

Congrats Anne wow !

Have just gotten back from the hospital. Aston had croup in the night, and after the third episode of it, DH demanded I ring an ambulance. I had given him ventolin and steam at 12am, 2.30am and then 4.30am, and I knew that as soon as the sun started to come up he would be ok.But rich was panicing, so Aston and I went for a trip in the ambulance. sigh. so tired. and of course, as the sun came out his breathing eased..... In the middle of the night I have richard huffing and puffing about Aston going out - "he's not going out anymore!" and blaming anything and anyone. This was already on the heels of him coming home last night cranky tired and particularly irritable. As his operation date approaches his anxiety levels are going through the roof. joy oh joy. Beam me up scotty PLEASE!

oh no vicky what a terrible night you've had, is DH home today so you can rest? i hope so

yes, he called work and told them what was going on. he slept terribly too, was in alot of pain with his shoulder, so i'm glad he decided to stay home. When Aston has a sleep I will head down for one as well. So over the sickness!!!! And I end up feeling like DH is blaming me for Aston getting sick - what am I supposed to do Put him in a bloody bubble????

Oh V sorry you had such a bad night...i hope Aston is much better today.

Me...well i wanna cry. I had planned to go to a meet up today...i was so excited. Then our stupid supplier of some nappies fart a$$ed around sending them and im hoping they will arrive today. ive waited 2 weeks now and i have 80 nappies to go out as soon as it arrives. Was so important to miss the delivery (assuming it comes today) so now i have to miss the meet up. Even if they arrive before id have to leave (11.30) i still cant go cos Craig has the car now.

I had a crap night....got to sleep at 4am..and woke at 645....Chelsea is already going feral and Jasmine isnt much better.

Man bring on July 15

awww vicky i think men sometimes jsut dont understand illness! its no bodies fault, definatly not yours, rest up and hopefully you'll all feel better soon.
    hows the new lady of the house coping with her new 'women-ness'?

kim thats a bummer, hope it arrives soon!!!
    wahts happening on the 15th?

booked my scan for the 2nd of august!!!

Craig is back home full time from the 15th

arrhhh thats right!! so what will he be doing? working from home?

Yep just on our 2 websites (Beyond Belly and another i cant name until i pay for MPM but its a full MCN site)...and a SAHD again!

arrhh awesome!!

Ok im FURIUOS.......then F@&King nappies still never arrived..i cancelled today for nothing...

On another note...Chelsea's immunisation payment has landed.....now i best get her jabbed
    We are going to buy her a few practical things not junky toys with the money.

glad you mentioned that Kim. I just checked my account and aston's has been paid too!

Kim that truely sucks. I hate it when I cancel plans to wait for something that doesn't show... its happened and I guess will be happening more in the coming months with renos done pre-selling.

Life... blah. Jovie was up from 10:45pm until after DH got home at midnight (he went to a movie with a friend... once in a blue moon for him). He took over & I went to sleep... she's fine now. She didn't sleep well during the day yesterday, only 30 minutes or so, maybe that was it.

what an absolute ****, kim. roll on 15th for you then!!
    thought it was it for me last night, oh my goodness, i hope it doesnt get much more painful than that!!!

Kim - that sounds like interesting work. Both DH and I are in the website and digital media industry too. What does Craig do?

AJP - how are you feeling? wouldnt it be funny if you had puggles on Valentines day? We might have sprod on Easter! Still need a dating scan to confirm when its due.

Vicky - hugs honey. DHs are all the same arent they. Mine sounds like yours. He would say the same thing. Dont let her go outside! as if that's possible.

Ella's getting over the ulcers in her mouth. Ate a huge egg and beans breakfast and even had her toast which would have hurt. She woke up every 2hrs from 11.30 - 7.30 though so we're shattered.

Me? feeling OK. Friend of mine is going to get a *belly belt* for me. Its suppose to support the bubs and help lift it off the bladder. She swears by it so we'll give it a try.

We're off to a 2 yo birhday today. bring on the cake

Ann

kim thats so *****!!! not fair

christy did jovie end up sleeping all night?

tara ooooohhhh sounds like things are moving!!!

ann glad ellas feeling better!!! are you sure your not due in march? not april?

blah i feel sick

went out today and priced beds etc for sophie! not cheap!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast