Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

oh Tara take your time :P Don't rush back... its called babymoon because its all new again every time. It took us 6-8 weeks to remember that morning was morning, and arvo was arvo...

No rush Tara!!
    Can i ask where you got Chino's name from...i love it..so unique and different...i talked about it all day when i got your SMS to Craig....love love love it...so different to Evie!!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

you're dead right Tara, you ARE being too hard on yourself!!

i think you are a dead set LEGEND honey! just for you to be "with it" enough to be using the computer and posting on here with a newborn + baby - you are AMAZING!

i didn't know what day it was for MONTHS!!! so listen to bossy me, you are doing GREAT!!

four hours sleeps sound WONDERFUL! Go Chino!

I have just spent most of the last three days at the hospy where my bestie had her bub on Fri morning - so am majorily clucky again! Got to have loads of cuddles with the most gorgy black and wavy haired, blue eyed bundle of gorgeousness. Downy hair on his skin, wonderful wrinkly skin, long sharp fingernails, those cute balinese dancer hands. I got to change a baby boy for the first time - gee so much easier than changing a girl! never thought it would be. This lovely little bub fits in one of my arms, elbow to wrist, he's 3.7kg of loveliness - awwwww!

bilby has been missing me heaps and has gotten a bit ill in the last day and a bit, so been giving her lots of TLC today, plus dh is not home to mind her (weekend is over), then bring her into the hospy for me to feed (like we were doing sat and sun).

it felt weird going into the post labour ward of the same hospy, where i was 20 months ago - after the dreadful time i had there, i was proud of myself for coping with being back in that same environment - albeit as a visitor.

It's interesting what some of you said, the difference between having a
    - newborn and a toddler
    as opposed to
    - newborn and a baby
    I had never looked at it that way before.

CHristy - best of luck with the packing!

I hope the next 2 weeks go fast for you Kim! watched pot n all that!!!

Aww thanks Gigi, and good on you for spending the time with your friend, overcoming those kinds of worries must have been such a load off your shoulders!
    Kim - thankyou, it's nice to hear someone say they like his name since lots of people seem to think it is their duty to tell us how crap it is and that he'll just be made fun of. Chino is the nickname of the lead singer of the Deftones and Camillo is his proper name. We just happen to like both names so decided to use them! We used a Deftones song for our wedding dance, so there's a bit of a link there too
    Thanks Christy - yes i do remember that babymoon phase...it took us 2 hours to leave the house today lol
    Every day's getting easier and chino's a great eater, so i'm definately feeling more normal. just cant believe how much more washing this little person seems to create!! i can be a bit of a neat freak though!

Tara everyone will always tell you what they hate about a name...even when its not needed. I was curious as id never heard the name ever. No matter whatname you pick, someone will always find a way to tease them....its part of life...but stuff them...you and DH like it so thats what counts!
    Glad your feeling better as well!

i agree with kim tara!! your choice not others, tell them to sod off!!!

sophie has a cold no swimming for us today

oh dont get me wrong, i really dont care. people can think what they like. i just cant believe can be so rude!

Thats it Tara, we've had so many comments on Jovie..... "thats.... unusual.... how do you spell that?" LMAO. I just beam and say "I know we love it so much" and leave it there... its hard not to get defensive.

Chino is great.... there's a suburb in California called Chino.

Even though im a day late HAPY BIRTHDAY ANN for yesterday (Wednesday)! I meant to post it all day but got side tracked

Happy Belated Birthday Ann!!

oops i was ment to post it yesterday too, was ment to do alot of things yesterday, but nothing got done lol

Happy Birthday for yesterday Ann!!! hope you had a lovely day

Well arent we a great bunch of forgetful people!!

Oo I'm sorry! Happy Birthday Ann! Hope that DH of yours is spoiling you all week long!!!

Well, i think we need to surrender our cat. So if any of you QLD girls want an affectionate cat, then let me know. I know it sounds horrible but we just don't have time for him, hes miserable and it just makes us feel worse so whats the point in us all being miserable! I know Evie will be so sad but it's just not working.

Thanks everyone.

I've been a bit down (as Nelly knows) of late. But yesterday i only had one chuck so that was good.

To keep it short ...Double the babies, double the MS! Double the exhaustion. All I do is work, put ella to bed and nap and vomit. To top it all off the hospital diagnosed me with Graves Disease. That makes the pregnancy even HIGER risk coz I could lose them. Graves produces an over active thyroid and the hormonse try to fight the babies.... so its been tough. I'm on medication which may or maynot affect the babies. Who knows!

Bloody ridiculous this is happening now.

Anyway chin up. My GP said I gained 2kg so the babies must be growing coz i'm certainly not eating much for all 3 of us! She also assured me that the rough nausea was a good sign.

I'll be so glad to hit the 12wk mark.

Tara - congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. I love the name Chino. Its so poetic!

Hi everyone. I'll post personals later.

Ann

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

sorry you're feeling so rotten. I hope the Graves medication helps you and your two bubs. Did your doctor have any opinions on you working (or not)? Like, would it help , if you got to rest more? Carrying more than one has got to take it's toll on you, and you're not a big person to start with. Keep posting, whatever you're feeling, you can say it here, we're all here for you hon.

Taralee - for the record, i think Chino is a cool name.

Do any of your toddlers, get a bit sick AFTER having antibiotics?
    bilbstar had an ear infection last week, so got anti biotics for that. five days later, started vomitting for no obvious reason, just a few times over the weekend. then from monday, had a sort of runny poo, unsure if it was gsatro or not. Hasn't been interested in eating or playing for few days now, didn't wee today from 9.30am til 4pm. Is that a normal reaction to AB's do you think?
    she's been to the GP the last two Mondays
    first time about the ear infection, 2nd time, to check if ear infection had cleared up (and to report the weekend vomitting).

How is the packing going Christy? passes you your fave yummy to commiserate.

Gigi we have never had to use Antibiotics yet....so cant help you out there. Id be a little concerned however about Bilby not having a wet nappy in that fairly big time gap. Has she been drinking alot?
    When Chelsea gets sick, out comes Gastrolyte...she loves it..and i know its good for dehydration.

Ann im sorry your feeling so sick. Ive not heard of Graves disease before. Hope the medication helps you and doesnt hurt the twinies!

Tara i hope your pussy cat can find a new home...i have 5 and would be lsot without every single one of them

Well my MIL touches down in VIC in around...hmm 7 hours! Im sooo damn excited to see her!! Chelsea will be bouncing off walls her entire stay...loves her Grandma dearly!

Now its Friday...11 days til my scan!!!!

awwww ann you are having a rough trot arnt you there are a few threads around regarding others with graves disease, i'll track them down a bit later for you.

gigi id say she has a touch of gastro, keep up the fluids!!

kim 5 cats!! wow!! names??? have fun with MIL! and wow only 11 days to go!!!

tara weh ad to surrender our dog last december, was very hard but im glad we did, life is so much easier without a dog barking all day, he was adopted by a family with a 10 yrs old boy and is doing very well! someone to spend time with him, just what he needed!! dont feel bad!

Jols i have: Pixe, Salem, Minka, Blossom and my only male Dexter!
    Craig always tells me he is taking them to RSPCA...noooo way Mr!
    Have you been to any of the Zoo's Jols? Im thinking of taking the girls on Sunday...i think they would like that!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast