Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

Oh Tara fingers crossed it is your waters!!

well, i'm still here. i have no idea what is happening. midwife says it sounds like things are starting but it's just a matter of waiting and seeing. i've had continuous back pain for just over an hour and some contraction-y type pains for a bit too.
    So sorry if TMI - went to the toilet for #2 and all of a sudden it was like a i was weeing but i couldnt stop it. i wouldnt say there was heaps, a bit of CM there too, no show tho, and i guess it was a kinda of gush..
    just waiting...

OMG tara!!! how exciting!!!! fingers crossed that this is it hun.

Any news Tara? I guess since you're quiet you must be off to have your bubs. How exciting.

Ella was feral a few weeks ago but it turned out that she was sick.My cousin started doing the "naughty corner" thing at about this age. Dont know when we'll start but she wont get it. She'll just come screaming back.

Since she's been sick we've beening rocking and holding her to sleep. Now mummy needs to catch on sleep and she's still demanding I hold her. When DH goes in she loses it. Screaming "No. Mummy!"
    I think we'll have some tough nights ahead where i dont rock her - she's too heavy.

Fingers crossed here as well Tara!

Ann

ohhh... tara are you having your bambino. fingers crossed something is happening.

Hi ann - how you feeling? MS? We have started doing the naughty corner thing a couple of months ago. initially he didn't get it, but it took about four goes and he got it - to the point that when I say to him, Aston if you don't stop XXXXX then you will have to go to the naughty corner. and he stops most of the time.

OoOoOhh Tara how exciting!!

Jack is good doing much better now, fingers crossed he wont get bad like ever again

Vicky- men just dont get it do they!

TARAAAAAAAAAAAA where are you!!
    hope things progressed during the night for you!!!

Ann we've dont the 'if you do xxxx again you;'ll sit on the floor by yourself ' for about 6 months now!! hardly have to do it, but she understands theres a conciquence.hope your feeling good!

blanche glad your all on the mend!!

vicky whens the op?

man just did long post to all catching up and it is lost
    sigh
    oh well I am here lurking

awww nelly, not fair hun!! the server keeps going down today and its very annoying, why you lonely?

Ive learnt to copy all posts before hitting send now if they are long!!

Good to see you around Nelly.

Hows it all today Tara?

Its Monday at last and Craigs LAST DAY!!! Woohoo!!

aw jols just feeling blah had a gastro bug roaring through the house since Thursday night and I thought it missed me but has caught up and feeling very sorry for myself. plus just had another period so another tww that was counting for nothing so all in all just down

Hi Nelly!!! Sorry about gastro.

Us... Matilda woke up with laryngitis, conjunctivitis and an ear infection *groan* I had to go to work & then swapped with DH. But the problem is that I have heaps to do!!! I can't run out to the shops, I can't get the chicken feed, I can't do anything I need to do. ARGH... just had a big whinge in Boo Hoo room & I'm still venting.

Hugs Christy and Nelly....damn sickness!

OMG ive eaten waaay to much soup....just made pumpkin soup and cant stop eating...my poor tummy is asking me to though!

oh i posted earlier and it got lost
    a small amount of my waters broke, but it "sealed" itself up again GRR!! so back to the waiting game!
    i had all the early labour signs tho! ripped off!

BUGGER Tara......come out bubby...listen to me...Stop making your poor mummy wait and get all of us excited for nothing!!!!

oh man!!! AT least they sealed off, or do you have to be on ab's as well??

Kim, congrats on the pumpkin soup we had it for dinner as well.

No Jovie has conjunctivitis as well....urgh

No AB;s for me.
    Had my OB appt yesterday, he said that my platelets are really low so that will have to be monitores in labour and that also means that any anaethatist would be reluctant to do an epidural if i wanted one. which is kinda good, since i dont want one and that would just make me work harder to do it drug free.
    I don't remember feeling this with Evie, but i just don't feel pregnant at all today..it's really strange. the baby's moving about a bit tho so i know it's ok, but still makes me go 'hmm'
    also have 3 loads of washing going on, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning bedrooms lol so still nesting!!

Kim - YAY for you!!! having craig home must be so great! DH just transferred to brisbane airport from gold coast and is working crazy hours. he left at 4am yesterday and didnt get home to 5pm. i'm used to him doing 4 hour shifts twice a day so i'm finding it hard. sooo jealous of you!!! mind you, he does go on holidays for a month next week...lol @ holidays! it's paternity leave lol
    Nelly - sorry to hear about gastro! eww
    Christy - sorry to hear Matilda's not well too. Thats good tho that you could swap with DH, bummer about not getting things done...isnt that the story of our lives?

Sure is Tara.... Jovie woke up today with her eyes sealed shut so she's got conjunctivitis as well *groan* we've not had internet use most of today and I've had a crap crap crap day. Stupid babies who don't think they are supposed to sleep.... stupid cars being serviced.... stupid electricians not showing up when they said they would.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast