Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #5

Aw I can sympathise with you Christy and I'm sorry you had such a bad day . Perhaps Jovie noticed a difference in your milk today if you forgot to take your antidepressant? It's amazing how one little thing can make a huge difference to the taste and smell of the milk. One thing I have found too is how much my mood affects Evie, they really do feed off us (in more ways than one!) and their mood really can be swayed by our moods.
    I think the best thing you can do is to have a shower and go to bed and when you wake up tell yourself it's a new day and start over. At the end of the day, just do whatever you have to to get through it.

I'm back...online at least. don't think I'm back mentally, emotionally, or physically yet.
    this move has been the hardest I have ever done, even compared to moving interstate.
    Completely and utterly shattered.

I have read through the last few days postings. Hugs to all of you. Mother hood is the hardest job in the world - full of the good, the bad and the ugly moments.

Will post personals tomorrow. just wanted to say hello.....

good to see you back miss vicky, i've missed you!!! sorry to move has been hard rest up dear and we'll see you in the morning

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

CHRISTY - our bubs were in sync today, Jaz cried, screamed, shrieked from 8.30am to 11pm tonight - my usual placating trick of b/f-ing didn't even work, and baby diahorrea many times over as well. It's just sooo draining, isn't it?

VICKY - i moved when five months preg, no removalists to lift the boxes, i did lots of lifting and my god that wrecked me and my back, i get anstsy just remmembring that time, so my heart goes out to you, i really do sympathise, it's so hard.

in a rush, dahm dh shuts off internet at 12.30 - i hate that when i'd rather talk to you all online!

Christy - so sorry to hear u didnt have a good day..hope tomorrow is a better day *hugs*

Vicky - WELCOME BACK!!! we got a house we will be moving on the weekend...not looking foward to the packing, i have tried to start but then i get distracted & say to myself i will do it later or tomorrow... but yeah never does!!

Gigi - hope everything goes well with the car & it is all well & not a lemon

Ann- good to hear Ella is back into her routine...its one thing after the other though isn't lol i think Emelia is teething im just not sure (wish she could tell me)..she has all the signs guess i just gotta wait & see!!! Needles friday

Taralee - dont they just look like angels when there asleep so innocent!! gld to hear Evie is going off to sleep abit easier

hope all is good with everyone....Emelia has been having a few bad days i cant remember the last time shes slept through..wakes a few times for her dummy think its cos she still is a bit sniffly & she will only sleep on her back so she gets all snuffly, but other than that all is well here..besides ive gotta pack, i just cant get motivated!!! wish i could wave a magic wand & it was all done!!!

BTW

Kim- love the new pics Chelsea is adorable

Vicky-Welcome back hun!! We are moving in MAY....we got a house!!! I was 36 weeks preg when we moved from NSW to here....and thats hard!!!

Blanche-Thanks...i think Chelsea is a cutie too.....

Christy-Goodluck today hun.....i hope your day is much better

Gigi-I pray u dont have a lemon either!!

I think Chelsea is teething....runny poo, rosey cheeks, really wingey.....my health nurse says she is very close anyhow. We have 4 month needles on Tuesday
    Today im off to my first OB appointment....more moeny to spend...yay!! haha

Kim - good luck at the ob. Can you see any white dots on Chelsea's gums? How is DH - all better I hope. I do not envy you moving - baby and pregnant! eh gad. I swear its going to take a couple of weeks for me to get over this move!

Blanche - goodluck with your move on the weekend. Have you got lots of people to help?

Hi Gigi - good to see you. whats the word on the car? I hope its a goer for you. I know how frustrated I felt being a one car family. It drove me up the wall. We have only had two cars since Januray this year, and it has made life a whole lot easier. How's your beautiful girl going?

How you doing AJP - you are very quiet. Been back to the mother's group at all? I have been back to the one I started - seems ok, there are quite a few mums that live out my way.

Christie - how's your day been so far today hun? Hugs darlin - I know how much you have wanted to BF, and you must been feeling pretty down at the moment...i hope it sorts itself out soon for you.

Hi everyone else...aston is going to town at the moment so I have to go. I will catch u all l8r!

Kim - yeah sounds the same as Emelia she has all the signs of teething.. im constantly changing poopey nappies!!! oh and the dribbling going through bibs like anything lol.. but no sign of teeth yet :s i just dont know?!

Vicky - thanks, yeah we have lots of ppl helping. DP gets to use his work truck to move so that will be good...just dreading the packing and unpacking!!!!

Hey there girls, today is going better. After only 2 hours of screaming I gave a bottle and that was all it took. So I think the answer is before me, if I want less screaming, I can give the bottle. I am going to start expressing like mad so I can built up enough milk to get her mostly BM until she is 6 months. Thats what I'm hoping for at least... hopefully my milk won't dry up with her not feeding off me. But then again I can have as much to drink as I like now and when I have pumped the last pump, I can then have as much chocolate & yoghurt as I like!!! Well... until my pants get too big

Great to hear Christy~!~

Christy - Glad to hear you have a solution at hand and Jovie is happier today. Keep on pumpin'!

Vicky - Sorry to hear the move was so draining. At least its all behind you now.

Kim - Good luck with the needles tomorrow.

Ann

Blanche - Have Emelia's snuffles gone yet? You feel so helpless for them dont you when they can't blow their nose.

Christy - glad todays has been better...goodluck

Ann - i think her colds pretty much gone, just in the mornings after sleeping she is a bit sniffly, i got one of those nose suckers which was quite good, hoping she can still get her needles tomorrow..not sure if they can do them with a bit of a cold, will have to wait and see wat doc says!

how are u & ella doing?

Vicky i still go to mothers group which i like but didnt go back to the PND group, the 'group thing' is not for me!, feeling heaps better so hopefully things will continue from here. it's our 5th wedding anniversery today so were out for dinner tonight, i've told DH he's driving!!!! i've been taxi driver for the past 12 months so it's my term to have more than 1 drink.
    Sophies great, such a little character talking and smiling heaps, its sooo nice, i love it!!

Happy Anniversary AJP - it was ours last Friday - but we haven't done anything yet - we were too busy moving! Fair enough about the "group" thing. you have to do what feels right for you. Have a lovely evening tonight. hopefully we will be able to celebrate ours - eventually!!

Glad Sophie is doing well...Aston is chatting lots too, and very close to rolling.

Have a good weekend

Happy anniversary AJP and Vicky - ours was last week too! You know how there's 9 months between March and November right?!?....

I think I may have my baby back! She's sleeping again! Actually I found when I put her to sleep that she still likes to be held but she just wants to nuzzle into my chest instead - its a very awkward way to hold her but she doesnt cry so i cant complain!

Hope everyone's having a good day

Happy anniversary AJP

Well im off to take Emelia to docs at 11 for her 4 month needles im dreading it :s she screamed last time im going to cry this time i can see it, made my mum hold her last time..this time i have too, u would think id be over my fear of needles after my pregnancy but nope!! shes asleep as well so she aint gonna be happy when i have to wake her..sorry bout my whingeing !!

thanks guys!! DH has organised a surprise for me, very excited but a little scared, what if i dont like it lol...!! we dont normally do anything for our anniversary but we figured 5 years is a little milestone and it's a chance for us to have anight out.
    goodluck with the needles today blanche!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast