Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #11

we have just got back from a chritening tonight and unfortunantly during the church service i have had a miscairage.although i am having feelings of releif i am also saddened that we have lost our little baby.i am feeling okay and am losing alot of blood but will wait till morning to have it checked out,i have only had very mild cramping and am comfortable at this stage,i have had a shower and panadol and am off to bed to try and rest.we both have a warm kind of feeling to know that our little one was in the house of god when it left us,
    nikki

Oh Nikki, hon, I just read your post. I am so so sorry to read of your loss. My heart goes out to you, your DH and your boys. I am sorry you have to go through this. I hope you are able to get some rest overnight. Pop in tomorrow if you are able to let us know how you are. xx

Nikki - I hope that you and the family are ok. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you were able to get some rest over night.

Linda - Wow on Emmas commando crawling. She sounds to be really getting the hang of it.

Just a quickie for now I am off to have a shower and feel human again. We went to a 21st last night and didnt get home till midnight. Jordan was up early so I hope the shower will wake me up a bit. Gee I am feeling old when midnight is a late night......

Nikki - If you need us, we're here for you...

Melissa

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Nikki

Kell Guest

i am so sorry nikki, hope you are doing ok *hugs*

im going along fine,i didnt get to the dr today,will go first thing tomorrow to have it confirmed,thanks for your thoughts
    nikki

Nikki - you poor thing, I understand how you are feeling comletely though. I hope you are feeling alright and definately go and get checked out just incase your body cant expell all it needs to without some assistance. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. Please know you are not alone though, we are all here for you!

Not much to report for me, just another boring weekend around here, DP had to work all weekend so the highlight was TOri and I going for a long walk this morning all rugged up, I am so unfit! I was totally buggered at the end of it!

Nikki - i forgot to ask, did you get your photos from the bettina shoot yet? We got the ones we bought and on friday we got a form to send in to Kmart so that they can have tori on their books too.

night all, im off to try and get an early one!

Hi!

Nikki - I'm so so sorry. I'm not quite sure what to say but I'm thinking of you and the fam.... I hope you're feeling ok.....

I've had such a full on weekend. We had the dance presentation yesterday which was really stressful and I'm so glad I have holidays last night. We went to a b'day last night (Mum babysat Louis) and I nearly polished off a bottle of wine!!! I know I'm not really supposed to but I don't feed Louis overnight so....I haven't done that in nearly 2 years!! hehehe. I had a great time as you can imagine. It was so nice after such a hectic week to just completely relax and unwind - and laugh!

Poor Louis is sick - he still has a nasty cough so I think we'll head off to the drs tomorrow to make sure he's ok.

Kell - Wow Will is huge! (compared to Louis anyway who's lower on the charts) Isn't is amazing how they can vary so much in size - but I suppose we all do so it makes sense! Yeah on the shopping. I went to Myer on Friday and picked up a few things on sale - I'm a sucker for bonds and got these gorgeous jeans...It's so easy to spend like $100 in 5 minutes - hehehe.

Cindy - what a cheeky cookie!! Another gate sounds like a good idea!! A big walk sounds nice - I'm hoping to get to the gym tomorrow once dh gets home....

Linda - I hope Emma is sleeping better again...What a clever girl getting around so well with her crawling! The photos of Emma are sooo gorgeous! I love the ones with her on the grass and of your dh making her laugh!!

Nikki - You're house is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Oh my god - would you like to swap??? hehehe. I wouldn't want to leave if I was you!!! I hope the auction goes really well for you!

Hi to anyone I've missed - I've been watching "society murders" so it all probably doesn't make sense....

Oh Nikki, I am so sorry for you and your family. I am sending out the biggest hugs to you all...

Kell Guest

Morning all!
    Nikki - Hope you are ok...
    Krisvee - I love bonds stuff too, soooo cute Will is huge, vey heavy i cant carry him long lol. As Linda said there is such a range of sizes in here! We expected Will to be a big boy thou, his dad and uncles are all 6"3 or 4 and DH's uncles and grandad are all over 6"6 (his dad is only 5"11 the runt of the family ). Molly was a big baby too, she was long but she was more fat - she had lovely rolls of baby fat, v. cute Molly has a bad cough too, am going to dr - Louis may have caught it off Molly LOL
    Cindy - I keep meaning to start walking more too, but just cant get it together...
    Linda - it doesnt take them long...

Had a nice weekend. Will is just getting cuter by the day.....

Yay on the big night out Kristie!! That would have been awesome!!!

Kell - you sound like a Mummy in love! It's great.

Emma has ended up in our bed by 1am the last 2 nights & I think she's onto it & playing up until she gets to come in....oh dear, I knew the day would come...

I still can't believe how quickly she is getting around - it's scary!!!

Hi!

Linda - Yeah,we had a pretty bad night with Louis - I have to go with it while he's sick I suppose. I think it's the stuffy nose that mucks them up. I went to have a sleep this morning when he went down - which I never do! - and of course he only slept 30min and wouldn't go back - but I was determined so I brought him into bed with me and we both dozed for an hour! hehe. I suppose we'll have to start all over again in the sleep department when he's better. Made an appointment this afternoon so we'll see how he is...

Kell - When I was p/g I was worried about having a big bubba because dh is 6f 3 or thereabouts but he's the tallest in his family! I'm exactly one foot shorter! so obviously Louis takes after me - although I've heard that kids can have pretty dramatic growth spurts at different stages so we'll see....I don't mind if he stays little!

Bugger - still in my pjs and someone just came to the door - don't you hate that! hehehe. Someone from the bureau of statistics and we have to do a survey - grrrr. I told him to come back tonight when dh can do it (and I'll be at the dr with Louis) - hehehe. Dh will be so annoyed with me - hehehe.

Isnt' it funny how much longer they sleep when they have their Mummy with them? I can stretch Emma out for 1- 1 1/2 hours when I'm with her, but it's normally only 20 minutes. Glad you got a nice little nap in!

Kell Guest

Linda - ikwym about longer sleeps with mum. When i put Will in bed with me if he is grizzly, sick etc he sleeps so much better than on his own - they must like the closeness, which is kind of heartwarming
    Kristie - i hate those door knocks b4 i am dressed haha at getting them to come back when dh is home, mine would hate that too *L* Molly's cough is just a virus and there is nothing they can do about it it has to run its course. i have kept her home from school today though, poor thing (not to mention me, i need my toddler free time! LOL) It is hard to pick how big they will be, they can be huge babies and then just not grow so much later or as you said be little now and then really shoot up (or out *L*) later. My nephew was 23 kg from the time he was 2 :eek: until the time he was about 6 or 7, he was so big (out ) and then just shot up and up and now is just like his dad tall and skinny....

Kristie - There's an ad on TV at the moment about the Bureau of Stats charging people $100 per day, for every day over you haven't done their survey. I don't know how much of it is true, but be careful!

Kell - Benjamin keeps growing out of his all in one suits from the crutch to the neck line. I buy him the next size up, and they end up too long in the leg department. I like the bonds clothes too.

Melissa

Hi Ladies

Nicole - I hope everything is ok and you made it to the docs. I am thinking of you.
    Linda - Its funny how quickly bubs work us out. The new photos of Emma are stunning. You certainly are talented with your photography. It also helps that Emma is a little stunner.
    Kell - Baby fat rolls are gorgeous. We had plenty around here until recently. Jordan has suddenly shot up in height.
    Cindy - How exciting about getting registered with Kmart. Who knows... Tori may be in the next catalogue.
    Melissa - I know what you mean about outgrowing all in one suits. I am finding the bonds all in ones are getting too short and we are already in size 0. I wonder what size they go up to?
    Kristie - I hope that Louis is getting over his cold.

Well had an ok day today. Work was a little slow which is nice. Got in a good sleep, DH and I were in bed at 8.15pm. I had to get up at 1am and feed Jordan as I slept thru the usual 10pm feed. I was feeling refreshed anyways so that was good.

We had a celeb in at work today..... Emily Simmons (Marilyn off home and away)..... how exciting. I got her autograph. She is a stunner in real life.

Hope you all get in a good night sleep

Ooh = how exciting having a celeb at work! Sorry I've forgotten, but what do you do Tracey?

All's well here, nothing to report. Hoping for a decent nights sleep

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast