Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #20

Hi!

I've just been to the play centre with Cindy and Tori! The kids had a ball and it was great for a chat and to compare bumps! hehe.
    Louis wasn't sure what to play with and went from one thing to another! Tori is looking gorgeous!!
    Louis crashed in the car on the way home and I feel like I could have a nap myself! hehe.
    This morning was soo funny - I nearly died - Louis was in the hallway reading a book but playschool was on the tv - they were sing a song " fly fly fly little birdie" and Louis sang that whole sentence!!! I ran out to try and get him to do it again but he wouldn't!! I had to ring dh and tell him! hehe. I thought that was such a big bit of song to sing! So funny!!

Tracey - It seems you have heaps of people around you having bubbas! I'm sure it will all happen for you very soon!! Keep positive! Jordan sounds just gorgeous with the other kids! LOL at Jordan ringing Tori!! It wasn't long ago that Chantelle called Louis! Maybe they have little baby crushes! hehehe.

Kirsty - Wow Gus sounds like a great little climber! I hope he was ok after his fall!!

Cindy - Hope Tori has a big sleep this arvo with all that running around today!! We'll have to catch up again soon since you can't make it to mothers group!

Hi Kerrie! The girls sound like they're doing great! Very cute! It certainly is a fun (and sometimes trying) age for them at the moment! You must be soo busy with two close together - although I suppose they play a lot together as well!

Kell - Yep - we do swimming lessons all year round although we only started term 4 of last year. Before that I thought he was too little to really get much out of it. There were a couple of little bubbas there but I think they would get just as much out of it if you just took them yourselves iykwim?
    You must be excited starting your course! Thats great!
    Good luck next week - I'm sure you'll all do fine!! Appreciate the time to yourself! (although I know, easier said than done!)

Nikki - Sooo glad that your feeling a bit better. Sorry to hear that you and dh had a big fight. Obviously it all needs to be said though so something gets done. I so hope you get a house soon!
    Wow what a good little man giving his mummy so much rest!
    Yeah that Chantelle is so settled as well. So your not feeding her at all anymore? How is she going with little Harry? I wonder if its different anyway because she has older brothers and is used to so much activity around?
    Thats great that he's feeding so well - one less thing to worry about!
    How are you recovering? Is your tummy starting to feel any better?
    Ooh I'm excited to come over and meet him and of course to see Chantelle! I'm sure the kids will have a ball playing together! Yep - of course we can run the vaccuum over!
    Hmm I just had a look on whereis and I can't get the right directions for your house...I'm right to get to Melton via the Melton hwy - where do I go from there?? Thanks!

Speak soon!

Nikki I am so glad you are feeling better. I would be more than happy to vacuum and do dishes, washing, whatever is needed. I wont be able to supply dinner though as I am a terrible cook Yeah on Chantelle sleeping thru and dropping the feeds, that has got to be a load off your minds. Sorry to hear about the fight with DH but sounds as though it has all worked out.
    I cannot find you st in the directory, is it a new st? Can you please email me some directions.

Cindy Krisite glad you had a great time at the play centre. LOL at comparing bumps.
    Kerrie I am so glad that the girls are such great friends

Well i got eyebrows waxed YEAH so feeling really good. Jordan is bashing things about so better go.

Hope everyone else is well

took me ages but i have updated my web page,will add more to it in the morning
    nikki

Nikki - I'm glad you're feeling better. We are always here to listen!

Tracey - Got to go to a medical thursday for the other company. Fingers crossed on this one.

Benjamin woke up at 3:30am this morning determined he was going to work with his daddy. Thankfully, by the time we hit dh's work, someone was fast asleep. I think he misses daddy so much during the day. He craves time with him but always comes running back to mummy when he needs me. As much as I sometimes hate being a mum when he's being a little monster, it's the special times when it makes things all seem worth while...Kind of makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Kristy - How's Fergus?

Melissa

Hi!

Nikki - What a gorgeous photo of Harry and Chantelle together!!!! Wow - what similar after birth photos!!
    I hope your well!
    I still need directions from Melton Hwy to get to your place for tomorrow! I can't find it anywhere! What would you like for lunch tomorrow so I can pick up some stuff on the way??

Tracey - Geez waxing eyebrows brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it - hehehe. Glad your feeling great though!

Melissa - Good luck with your medical with the other company!! Cross fingers you get the job with them! I know the warm and fuzzy feelings (and the frustrated ones! hehe) Wow at getting up at 3.30am and driving! I don't think I could do that! hehe. Louis loves his daddy too and it's been hard this week as he wakes up every morning asking for him but he's at work again now. Mind you he so plays us - if he's cracking it at night and I go in he cries dada dada and if dh goes in he cries mama mama! Little ratbag! hehe. Also if he hurts himself now he needs cuddles off both of us! hehe. Makes dh feel special though which is nice!

have put some more pics on the web site have a look in the gallery.
    kristie,i will give you a buzz later.
    cindy i wish you could have a sicky,i soooooo want you to come tomorrow.
    nikki
    ps,grant has just gone to put an offer in on the house and they have accepted,just need to get some finance now,hope they approve it.
    it is on 1.5 acres
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - what gorgeous photos! I can't believe how much Harry and Chantelle look alike!!
    Yeah on the offer being accepted on the house!!! 1.5 acres is awesome! Is it in the same area as you are now?
    Cool - I'l hear from you later!

The lady came to pick up all the mags that I had for sale but they didn't all fit!! I hope it's ok Nikki she I told her to meet me in Melton tomorrow for the rest of them...She lives in laverton and has a 9 day old baby so I felt bad for her having to come out all this way again...
    It's so nice to have some space in our bedroom again!! hehe. Now we can start getting Dylans things organised!! Ooh I'm excited to set up the bassinet and clothes!!
    I've had such a sore back and lifting all those mags didn't help today!! I'm still waiting for a call from the physio at the hospital for an appointment...they have an up to 2 week waiting list - grrr!

Nikki - I wish i could pull a sickie too but i will just have to come visit next week instead I'm thinking! Are you free for another visitor on Tuesday perhaps?
    Congratulations on the house! Where is it? Still out that way? Thats fantastic anyway! Would be great if it was out this way though.
    I cant get over how alike chantelle and harry are!!!! You look great too...

well today work was pretty good but I am glad to get home and see my princess! I miss her so much when she isnt with me but i'm just being a hormonal thing!

I am off, I am going to a postie party tonight, clothes etc not that i will be able to buy anything due to my belly!!!

Love to you all!!!

cindy,yes that would be lovely.
    nikki

Hi!

Cindy - Glad work was good - I imagine it would be hard to be away from Tori all day long!! At least you get a chance to miss her though - hehe!! Have fun tonight!

I made a quiche tonight for dinner - even the base - and I didn't even get to eat it because I put bacon in it for the boys! hehehe. They said it was nice though so that was good. I was quite proud of myself actually! hehe.
    Now I'm going to collapse - I'm sooo tired!

See you Nikki and Tracey tomorrow!!

MOTHERS....... I am so annoyed at her at the moment. I told her this morning that Jordan was only having 1 sleep most days now and if he didnt want the 2nd sleep not to force it. Well I get to her house afterwork and she tells me he had 2 sleeps and she rocked him to sleep both times (so annoyed). Now Jordan is crying in his cot as he has been rocked to sleep all day. Why cant she follow my instructions???? I know she is doig me a favour my babysitting but it isnt hard to follow instructions. She never does what we ask she always does things her way and it is getting on my nerves.
    I hope Jordan settles tonight, I will be telling her all about it tomorrow anyway as its not fair on him to change his day routine on the days he is at her house. ARGH I am just so annoyed at her.
    OK VENT OVER
    Nikki Love the new website. Harry looks like Grant. he is gorgeous. I love the photo of Chantelle and Harry and the kids at the gold coast. You certainly have a good loooking family.
    Krisite cant wait to see you tomorrow. I will make some sandwhiches if you like for tomorrow for lunch. What type can I make you?
    Cindy Wish you could pull a sicky but I am sure we can catch up soon anyways.
    Melissa LOL about Benjamin waking up to go to work with Dad. Glad he went back to sleep though. I know what you mean about bubs missing dad though. Jordan is rapted when Daddy gets home at night.

Well I will speak to you later. Off to chat with a GF about playgroup.

Hi!

Tracey - I don't blame you for being annoyed! I would be too. I've always had to spell things out for my mum about the way I want things done...I hope she listens to you next time and Jordan goes to sleep for you tonight!
    I think Danni's coming tomorrow as well and she's going to bring some twists from bakers. S/wiches would be great as well - I'll just have whatever minus the meat! hehehe. Don't go to any trouble!
    I'll pick up some sweet things to nibble on as well and some drinks...

Nikki - if there's anything in particular you'd like me to bring please yell out!!!

See you tomorrow!

Question i think i made too many sandwiches

Ok well I think I went overboard on the sandwiches but Nikki and the boys can polish them off if there are any left.
    I am so bad at catering, its usually over catered
    Well saw my cousins BF mum at coles this morning and congratulated her on the baby news. She is so nice. I cant wait for cousin to come back from QLD so we can see her and BF. I love pregnancies and babies. I just want to get excited with her.

Well put Jordan down for sleep so he wont be grumpy or miserable for his afternoon with Louis and Chantelle, oh and Harry ofcourse.I dont know what mum goes on about as he went to sleep on his own no rocking....... I would really love to be a fly on the wall when she looks after him.

Oh well off to watch some trashy tele talk shows before heading off to Nikkis
    take care everyone catch again later

have fun girls! Give the bubs hugs for me! Say hello to Harry too for us

Hi girls, Sorry I disappeared on Tuesday morning. Fergus fell over while I was typing. In falling he smashed a big vase of sunflowers onto our carpet making a huge mess. By the time I cleared that up, I discovered he'd been playing with my laptop and caused some sort of "fatal error" message to appear. Has taken a while to sort it out.

Nikki, Thanks for posting your pictures. Harry is absolutely divine. It's been a while since I've seen a newborn and I can't believe how tiny he looks alongside Chantelle. Tis amazing to see how much C's grown in the past 14 months!!! You are looking really good to. Hope you are feeling ok and that you are able to enjoy the girls help and company today.

Hi to everyone else. No time for personals at the moment. About to head out to the gp's for Fergus's 18 month vax. Vaccinating is about the only thing he has done according to his actual July birth age as opposed to his corrected October age. He seems too little for 18m vax. he he. Talk soon. K

Well what a lovely day I have had. Went to Nikkis for the kids to play. Chantelle, Louis and Jordan played so well together. We also got to meet Danni another BB member who is just lovely. Kristies baby belly is growing and she is looking great. Louis is such a clever little boy I cant beleive how he picks things up. Chantelle is so mothering, she was passing food and drinks to Jordan so he wouldnt miss out.
    All the food got eaten, apart from the sandwiches that were pulled apart by the kids (the dogs ate them).
    Jordan flaked it in the car. He was asleep by the highway Hoping he puts an hour or so.

Kirsty sorry to hear about Gus accident with the flowers. Oops about your fatal error. WHo know how these little people do things when they are touching computers or mobiles, they can get into the weirdest menus.
    Kerrie Harry was just superb. He slept thru all the noise and confuffle of 3 1 year olds. Got up for boobies and went back to bed. He is just so precious.

We are having chinese for tea tonight which is good as I havent gotten anything out. I so dont feel like cooking either.
    I am so happy that I got addicted to this site as I have made so many wonderful friends here. Thanks for always listening to my nonsense. OHHH so mushy but you all deserve it

Tracey- Good to hear you had fun today! I wish i could have been there too! I woul love to be a fly on the wall when my mum has tori too!

Nikki and Kristie is Danni, Danni who was at the bellybelly xmas dinner?

Justa really quick one for me, just got home from work and doctors appt for tori, she has an ear infection the poor thing! Good old antibiotics should sort it out though hopefully. She has just gone down for a sleep and i must make my way to the shops to get something for tea, going to a friends place for tea but we always cook something together!
    Nikki - i will be seeing you on Tuesday then! Can you message me your address so i dont lose it? Hopefully Kristie can give me some hints on how to get there, sounds like i might need the help.

I'm off, love you all!!!!

Hi!

What a big day!!

OMG little Harry is sooo gorgeous!! I so could have taken him home with me! hehe. I so nearly cried when I picked him up out of his little bed...I'm such a sook! I can't believe I'm going to have another little one again soon! I just can't believe how little he is (even though Louis was that little LOL) and he was sooo good!!! Nikki you look like you're doing a fantastic job! I'm sure you'll be fine next week! Although I know how scary it must be for you...
    You do look great as well!! A new mum glow!!
    I was so glad Louis loved little Harry as well. He was so gently touching him and wanting to have a cuddle! hehe. I hope he stays that was for 3 months time! hehe.
    Louis didn't fall asleep on the way home until about 20-30min from home so another nap it was to be. He was quite miserable when I woke him up when we got home so I just lied him on the couch to chill out watching tv for a bit.
    Dh messaged me on the way home that he was going out tonight!!! GRRR! I said but I'll be so tired by the time I get home and then have to do everything myself so he promised to get up with Louis tomorrow and give me a massage! hehe. I threw in help with the housework as well. Anyway that meant louis got baked beans and yoghurt for dinner and a quick bath! hehe. Nikki, we're also going to Lilydale lake tomorrow arvo to have a play! hehe. My brother & sil are coming as well so that will be fun!

Tracey - it was great catching up again! Jordan is such a happy little man and doing great standing up all the time! Thanks for making the s/w! They were great!
    I agree about getting excited when people around you are getting p/g and having babies. It's so different now that we've experienced it! I love talking to my sil about how she's feeling and my friend who's 8 weeks I send a weekly text too to make sure she's all ok! It's nice to get support from people too and have that excitement around you when you're p/g! I never really got that from my family and friends so I'm extra keen to give it out iykwim??
    I also agree - finding this site and getting to know all you lovely people has been so amazing!! I was just talking to dh about it last night and he agreed that it was so good for me as well! hehe. I can't imagine what place I would be in without you all to vent to and ask advice from. You don't know how much it means when you guys say that it looks like I'm doing the right thing and that Louis is a happy little fellow....My family aren't so forthcoming with any compliments and would rather pick up on any bad stuff so it really means a lot! I think we're all doing a great job with our Oct bubbas!
    Sorry about that...hehe.
    Hope you enjoy your Chinese Trace! I've been craving indian lately so we must head out soon...maybe for valentines day.....

Hi Kerrie!

Kirsty - Sorry to hear about the smashed vase and mucked up computer!! I hope Fergus was ok! Hope he coped ok with his vaccinations!!

Cindy - Such a bugger you couldn't make it today! Hope work was ok! Yep, Danni was sitting pretty much opposite us - she's due 30th April. So sorry to hear Tori has an ear infection! Thats not good at all. I hope she gets better soon! Poor little munchkin. Hope you have fun at dinner tonight! It's pretty straight forward to get too - probably makes it easier if you have a melways. I always have a little hand written map/scribble and that leaves no room for error! hehe. I just have the roads I need to turn down which means if I miss one I have no idea where I'm going! hehehe.

Hmm - will have to go and have a look for the vic meet up thread about the 18th...If you guys are all going I'll be there for sure! (unless of bad weather I suppose) Then I reckon we'll have to trash Cindy's new place when she moves in! hehehehe!

Louis is kicking the cot - I can here it banging...grrr - he yelled out for me before and had a big drink of water and looked ready for a play...I refuse! He's had such a big day I'm sure he's just overtired....grr at dh being out.....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast