Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #20

melissa,that is awful.i hope you are feeling better now.
    how is the weight loss going?
    oh gosh tracey and kristie,i hope i dont get what you guys have,my son had it yesterday also and the rest of our extended family has had it for the past week and we have spent alot of time with them lately.i really dont want it and cannot afford to give it to poor harry or even chantelle.
    get well soon girls.
    nikki

Hi.....

Feeling very sick...spent the night throwing up and on the toilet...I have never felt so sick in my life! I assume it's gastro - I've never had it before! I'm hoping my boys can avoid it as well...I can't even keep water down but I'm sooo hungry and thirsty. Dylan's still kicking away...I'm so glad dh is home today...he's been soo good helping me. I feel like a big sook but I just want to feel better...
    I'm just about to post in p/g to see if there's anything I can do...I suppose I should call my dr this morning as well. I'm more worried about Dylan than me but he seems happy enough....
    Melissa - sounds like a horrible experience I'm so sorry to hear about that. Stupid dr....
    K - speak soon...

Kristie - Get well soon! You could try weak tea or flat lemonade, but ultimately some of the stuff from the chemist would be good. You really need something to keep you hydrated. I hope the bug passes quickly and you can back onto the normal stuff again. It's just been too hot...

OMG I can't believe how many of you are coming down with these nasty puke bugs atm. We've had nothing like that up here touch wood.

Melissa

Kristie, get better soon.....I hope no-one else gets that nasty bug

kristie.my advice from a nursing point of view is to keep up the fluids and rest,unfortunantly there is not alot you can do,dylan will be fine as long as you keep hydrated,but if it persists for more than a few days definantly see the dr.
    photo shoot went very well,cindy and i had mcdonalds after so we could catch up.hope the girls make it into the catalouge.
    chantelle has a big case of diareahe(sp?)
    nikki
    nikki

Thanks heaps guys!

Still feeling really off but haven't thrown up since 4am this morning...I've managed to eat a banana but now I've got heartburn! hehe. Mums coming around to get Louis as Michael had some things he's had to do and I don't feel up to looking after Louis while I'm feeling so crap.

Nikki - So glad the shoot went well! Can't wait to see the girls in there! Glad you and Cindy were able to catch up!

Well, going to watch days of our lives - hehe. I fell horrible though because the house is so messy and dh has no idea but oh well...will have to wait for now.

Def sounds like a gastrobug. If you can get to a chemist Gastrolite or Hydralite are good for re balancing electrolytes. Def keep up the fluids and rest. Nikki, maybe C has a touch of it too? Sending healing vibes to you all....

Oh and can't wait to see the pics! I hope the girls make it in!

Well as usual it was great to catch up with nikki but i have to have a ***** about the cow though!! She looks way to good to have had a baby not long ago!! Its so not fair.. I am going to be the size of a house forever after this one i can feel it!!! Really, she looks fantastic and boy is that harry a little, and i mean little, cutie!! I didnt realise untill i got home though and mum asked me, but i didnt have a hold of the little gem! Next time, he is all mine! tori liked to pat him on his head though.
    nikki let me know if there is anything i can do to help out next week, I am free all week pretty much except for wednesday but i am happy to come over and help you get the food shoppping done or whatever, have the kids while you go do something. You name it!

The photos went pretty well, I hope tori gets in, she was a bit nervous at first though so who knows what the pics turned out like. I am just going to have to keep wishing that the two girls get in together!!

Kristie - i cant believe how bad you have hadthis bug! Again, let me know if i can help out at all, im only around the corner!

Tracey - are you better now???

Theres the phone, better get going.... Love to you all

Hi!

Just had another snooze...just feel off know and my kidneys are aching from lack of water...I've managed to have nearly 1.5l now though so I figure I should be feeling a bit better soon...I also managed a couple of pieces of bread...I think I'm just a big sook! hehe. It's really taken it out of me though...I'm just grateful it's no closer to Dylan arriving. I think I'd die going through labour now! hehe.

Cindy - I agree - Nikki looks fantastic! I'm sure you won't be big after - you'll have 2 kids to run after! hehe.

Nikki - I sooo hope Chantelle doesn't have it...I can't imagine how horrible it would be for the kiddies to get....

Trace - hope your feeling better! You haven't posted in a while....

Wow Nikki and Cindy on the girls' photo shoot. Fingers and toes crossed they both get into the catalogue!

Melissa, Sorry to hear you had such a yucky medical. What a nasty man!

Kristie and Tracey - Sending you lots of get well vibes. xx

Hi to everyone else.

All going well here. Not much to report. F still not eating food but seems to love to eat crayons, textas and paint! So annoying! F and I spent the late afternoon fingerpainting so am now about to do damage control. There is paint on pretty much every plant in our back patio. he ha Lots of fun. They are non-toxic, non-staining paints - fingers crossed they are also non-toxic and non-staining to plants and not just humans!

I need to select a birth present for DH's workmate. She wants cot sheets. Does anyone know where I can get some patterned sheets? She's preggers with a boy and said she would prefer not to have plain white sheets as the nursery walls are cream... All I seem to be able to find at the moment are a bit to everyday and not something extra special...

cindy,thankyou again for the georgous tracksuit you bought for harry,cant wait to put it on him.
    kristie,wishing you a speedy recovery.
    kistie,spotlight is great for sheet sets.
    nikki

Kirsty, I find Best and Less fantastic for cot sheets......! They have cool patterns and are cheap but good quality! Myers and baby stores should all stock them too. Goodluck!

Hi Ladies
    Krisite I am so sorry if I passed this bug onto you. It is awful. I am glad you have been able to keep some food down recently. Hope you are feeling better this morning.
    Nikki Hope Chantelle gets over the runs and that Harry doesnt catch this awful bug
    Cindy I am sure Tori looked gorgeous in her photos. I am so hanging out to see if they get in so they can go on the fridge next to Louis.
    Kirsty LOL about Gus eating crayons etc. I am sure he will work it all out and hang in there you are doing an amazing job.
    Kerrie glad you see you and the girls are all well.

Well as for me the bug went away on sunday night. I was ill from 2am saturday thru to sunday dinner time. I lost a good 3 kilo in the process but boy did it take a lot out of me. Once again I apologise if I passed this on, I didnt at all feel sick on thursday when we met up.
    Jordan had a massive big poo this morning (went all over the sheets as exploded out the nappy). Dont think he has it though as he is fine within himself. Still happy I was miserable when I had it.
    We are off to playgroup at 11 so we will see how it is. We have never been to an offical playgroup so i am hoping that the mums are young and not ld and dorky ( I am so mean)
    Jordan has had a 40 min cat nap and is awake in his cot now so I think I will get us ready to leave as we have to be there in 20 mins.

Take care and I will fill you all in when we get back.

To everyone who is sick ****GET WELL SOON****

dont feel bad tracey,we are serounded by it at the moment,chantelle is fine now and the rest of us have not got it.
    let me know how the play group goes wont you.
    nikki

well we are home from playgroup and Jordan has flaked it which is nice.
    It was pretty good they ladies were nice and the room and facilities were really clean. Most of the kids were a little older than Jordan but there was a 18 and 13 month old so they are pretty close in age.
    I think I will contnue to go as he really enjoyed watching the kids and he even drew a picture, which I have placed on the fridge.
    So Nikki I think we should cntinue to go and I am thinking 11-1 is a good time as that way you dont have to rush from taking kids to school and Chantelle should rash for a sleep on the way home. Let me know what you think about keeping that time. If you want thursday 9-11 I am cool with that also.

tuesday is fine at that time,cant wait.
    nikki

Hi!

My internets been down all day..grrr! Feeling a bit better today. Have managed to eat a bit but my whole body is aching. When I take a deep breath or sneeze/cough my whole insides hurt. I assume it's from the vomitting but I'm not sure....Anyway dh and Louis are both fine...Just cleaned the house this afternoon and cooked dinner and thats enough for me today - I'm wrecked. Hopefully I gain the weight I've lost fairly quickly as I don't think it's a good time in p/g to be losing weight!

Kirsty - sounds like you guys had heaps of fun fingerpainting!! Good luck finding sheets!

Tracey - I'm sure I didn't get it from you - I didn't start feeling sick until Sun arvo. I think it was a food thing from the wedding as I'm the only one that ate something different being veggie...Also I would imagine if it was contagious one of the boys would have had it by now...
    Glad you had fun at playgroup! Sounds good!

Time for a new thread!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678