Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #7

OMG Donella - a tooth! wow! I think that's the first October bub to get one! How exciting! I think 6months+ is average, but of course that varies heaps. Congrats on the work next term - 2 days sounds perfect!

Girls would you believe I was just about to start a post and dear little Kaitlyn has decided to wake...I will try and log on later although tonight is take out and DVD night so I will see how I go !.

Hope you are all having a nice day ...hope your trip went well today Soph.

Cass

Rofl Fletch!. I've always wondered what I would do in that situation.

Ahhh cass if I had a $ for every time that has happened to me.....

Hope you all have a great weekend.
    Be safe those on the road, And * shudders* camping.

Kell Guest

Krisvee - Will is up anywhere from 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours. His 'up' time gets less as the day goes on. ATM he is having 2 half hour sleeps in the morning and one 2 hr in the after noon, then sometimes another half hour b4 dinner. I am trying to join the first two sleeps into one big sleep and then we will be in the 6 month routine of two sleeps per day.

Nikki - My guess would be the cold, Will did the same thing when he was sick. Once that goes away hopefully things will improve, although Will then got used to sleeping with me and playing during the early hours of the morning, so then i had to get him out of that habit...

Tracey - 9 yr old is pretty scary :shock: I gave up feeding Molly at 8-9months and Will is already ff, I guess you go as long as you want to

Donella - Wow on the tooth, Will has been showing signs but none through yet. Molly didnt get any through until 7 months, and had no problems with them either which was nice. Congrats on the job, are you looking forward to going back to work? I havent been working for over 3 years now, I actually didnt realise it had been so long until I just wrote that :shock: . I am looking into going back to uni in the next 2 years so i can start work when Will starts school in a new field.

Kell

GeorgieK Guest

Priceless indeed Fletch! I wasnt really sure it was you (well it was Zane' gorgeous brown eyes I recognised), and thought you were going to say something cos I was staring so hard at him! Then I thought "what the hey" and could just do the ditzy thing if I was wrong....glad I did! I dont usually stalk people in Big W 8-[ but it was really nice to meet you guys too.

Mmmmm, take out....I wish....damn DH's diet! Enjoy Storm. We are going out for lunch with our visitor on Sunday to a super yummy place in the mountains, so Im really looking forward to that.

James and I had a nice day cruising the shops and then pottering in the backyard this afternoon. Cleaning tonight though bummer

Storm how are you going with wrapping Kaitlyn? James slept last night without wrap, woke up just once. Its taking longer to get him to sleep initally, but I think we're making progress.

:smt039 to everyone else and have a nice weekend.

kell how did you break that habit with will????????????
    that is what i did,i went to uni when my youngest was 2 and am now qualified as a nurse and was in a new position when he stared school,even now although i am not working it is wonderful to know that i can get back into the work force without any problems and there is always a demand for nurses.
    nikki

Thats hillarious that you girls bumped into each other in Big W !.

Well we have poilshed of our pizza and garlic bread..mmmm so yummy!. And we forgot to get DVD and are to lazy to go get one hehe..I am happy as I get to ebay and do general email stuff.

Soph
    how did you go with the house today? Contract all finalised?. Are you guys doing to buy another house or just relax for a little while?.

Georgie I think I have to persist with trying to get Kaitlyn out of the wrap as well . Today for her afternoon nap she slept with one arm out but she was more unsettled then normal but that is ok . So I think I will try and get her used to one arm out during the day ..then move onto the evening , then move on to two arms out. I guess there are two approaches I could try the quick one but to be honest I am to lazy I think hehehe. So I will take the slow but hopefully easier way hehehe. I also just hate her being upset and because she has been wrapped since birth she gets really upset if she is not wrapped ..she just loves the material being close to her .

Well I am feeling a little worse for wear after my girlie night out last night. It was not even big ...just a two glasses of Champagne and in bed at 1130pm but at 330am when Kaitlyn decided it was time to feed I was feeling not very happy about getting up Anyway we made it through the day with a couple of coffees !. Funny how different it is now ...makes me feel so old...geeze talk about 29 going on 60!.

Made a great fruit combo today girls..highly recommend Red apple and nectarine..mmmmmmm even I thought it was yummy hehe.

Sorry girls I know I have missed lots but I am tired so I will try and catch up on more tomorrow .

Hope you are all relaxing ..lots of :sleeping: vibes!

Cass

We just watched all the video footage we have of Emma since she was born - OMG!! How awesome!! It really makes me realise how much she has grown up & changed! Wow!

Hi Girls

Jo-gee - hope camping goes well and lol at Sammy being a vampire, Maria just gums me, very painful at the end of a feed.

Soph - grr at the power spew, Maria didn't like her pureed vegies last night but at pumpkin soup today which was the same vegies cooked in chicken stock???

Storm - I wash all the clothes together except for whites which I wash with DH's white shirts.

Cassie - glad you enjoyed your night out, did you get a rest this afternoon?

Georgiek - hope you sleep better tonight.

Maria had her 6-8 month checkup today, she is 6.3kg and 60.5cm long, I can't believe she has grown soo much from the 2kg and 44cm when she was born.

I went clothes shopping for myself for the christening next weekend (hate clothes shopping for myself), I wanted a dress or skirt/top that I could breastfeed in and didn't have to adjust, and would you believe it the first store I go into they have exactly what I want a dress that looks great, has a button up front and is exactly the right length (I'm a shorty) and was under $120. I was expecting shopping to be a great big hassle (Maria hates the shops) but it was great and I had time for a milkshake before her checkup

No teeth here! She has been chewing madly on everything lately though so I doubt it will be long now!

Linda- i wish we had a video camera, we keep looking at them but cant decide which to get. WHat is your one like?

Oh, I have a new ticker, had to keep up with you all with pics of your little ones on them!

Cindy - the pic in your ticker is just adorable!!! We have a canon camera, not top of the line, it was about $800 & worth every cent. There are more expensive ones, but they do things like still photos & we dont need that. It's so worth having one! Even to remember what her cry sounded like brought back so many memories!

Cindy - we just got a refurbished video camera on Grays online auctions. It was $350 and worth $900. \/ And it comes with a warranty...

Woo Hoo I did it guys, Zac has a website \/ I so proud of me!!!!
    I will add some more photos when I get some time.

Welcome to August Babies B456!!!!

We have our first toof as well \/ \/ \/ Sooooo exciting!. Explains Kaitlyns late night waking and why she has been so clingy ..so exciting.

Louise unfortunately there was no rest for me yesterday afternoon or today as DH did not get home from work until 6pm. Go Maria on her growing ! She is changing so much.

Storm
    I cant wait to check out your site. I really must get off my bum and doing for my missy moo.

Fletch
    .....I am not on Ebay..I dont know what you are talking about I have been off for at least 5mins hehehe ...yep still obsessed with JJ. They actually are on sale at babies galore so I am thinking of splurging on a new one . Congrads on the new toof I felt like such a proud mummy buying teething gel tonight I hear you on the wrap ....I have fully wrapped Kaitlyn tonight , but she seems to be sleeping during the day with one cute little arm out and waving about. Hope you are enjoying your baked dinner.

Welcome Broke and Charlotte! i have a little chubba bubba to ......I am having a check up on monday so I will give you all a weight update!. Sending you dust: :bdust:

Fletch/Bec
    is the catch up on the 27th?

ahhhhhh so proud with our wittle toof......we will blink and they will be at school!....Our babies are growing up hehehe

I got Kaitlyn some arrowroot biccies from the shops tonight ..I know how some of the bubbas love them so I thought I would let Kaitlyn have a try.

ohhh I know it seems silly girls but I am bursting at the seams with pride over a toof...IS THAT NORMAL Ok ..wont go on about how chuffed I am anymore hehe.

Soph how did your trip go? You inspired me the other day so I have a truck load of veges and fruit to cook up tonight and tomorrow.

Well better run and jump on Ebay... hehe just kidding we are going to watch some Bgrade DVD.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Donella - Benjamin has got the teeth sitting in the gums, we can see them. None have cut through yet.

Tracey - Wow! It's amazing how quickly they grow. Don't stop with the good stuff!

Nikki - Benjamin prefers to sleep on his stomach. At first we used to turn him over and re-position him, but after a while we gave up, and he breathes fine with his head on the side. It's when they sleep face down that's the worry. Benjamin automatically turns his head to the side now.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone.

Melissa

GeorgieK Guest

Snuck in for a quick peek after dinner....

YAY Zane and Kaitlyn on toofies!! \/ \/ How exciting! Nup, not abnormal to be so proud of the toof Cass, I was so chuffed to, I was sticking my finger in James' mounth all day!

Poor Fletch, shedding a tear, its all happening too fast! Fingers crossed for zane getting his crawling going. Any day now, Im sure....more tears!!

And welcome Brooke and Charlotte!

Better get back to my dinner guest, just needed a quick break! How rude am I! 8-[

we also have a camera,it is a jvc and we got it at the boxing day sales.worth $1200 with all the extras ie,tripod,tapes claening gear,bag etc and got it for $800.
    by the way
    I JUST LOVE MY LITTLE GEORGOUS,SWEET,BEAUTIFUL,ADORABLE,CHEEKY, CUTE,NAUGHTY,DEVINE LITTLE PRINCESS soooooooo much....
    nikki

Welcome Brooke and Charlotte! Our DD's share the same birthday and the same formula! Lucie is a light weight though - weighs in at about 7kg, not too much into solids and especially not milk, but I'm slowly learning to live with that! Looking forward to getting to know you too. And wow that Charlotte says mumma and dadda, Lucie has never been much of a speaker really, just noises. And don't worry about crawling, there's heaps of time for that! We have #2 due in September. Good luck with the TTC!

Way to go Zane and Kaitlyn on the teeth!

Cass - Normal to be proud I reckon. We saw heaps of people on the weekend we haven't seen for months and I was like 'Have you seen her teeth?' etc etc. Sad proud mummy! How did you go with the biccies?

Georgie - Wow on meeting Fletch!!!! That is amazing. Must be so nice to put faces to the names in person. One day girls I reckon we should all actually meet somewhere if that is ever possible.

Fletch - That boy is going to be zooming along in no time! How was the baked dinner? Yummo!

Storm - Gotta check out this website later this arvo when I finally get unpacked. I can't wait!

Louise - Maria sounds like she is coming along in leaps and bounds, that's fantastic. Your dress sounds great too - I bet you will look stunning!

Ok sorry guys, I have heaps to unpack and clean up. My soon-to-be sister in law is coming tomorrow for the week. Will be nice because DH is away on camp Monday and Tuesday nights so I won't be lonely. And we get to plan her wedding. Yay! The trip to Brisbane was ok. House is now unconditional so it's definately sold. I don't think I'll make it back up before settlement, so I was a bit teary (how unusual for me ). Lucie screamed for the last 100km on the way up, but last night I drove back after her last feed and she slept basically the entire way. A friend babysat on Friday night though (even though DH was home anyway - he had friends over). Every time Lucie stirred, she'd go and pick her up and bring her into the lounge room! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, no wonder she wouldn't sleep!

Ok must go, so much to do. Will catch up more later.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast